PDA

View Full Version : gas door

import racer
09-01-2007, 06:55 PM
:wtf:worst idea honda ever had are these fuckin gas door latches,I've adjusted mine in and out still can't get it to pop open.anybody have this problem!

MessyHonda
09-01-2007, 11:14 PM
:wtf:worst idea honda ever had are these fuckin gas door latches,I've adjusted mine in and out still can't get it to pop open.anybody have this problem!

maybe yours is just wacked out....i never had a problem in both my 3gees and we had one for 19 year now.

Vanilla Sky
09-02-2007, 09:13 AM
I've bought twp of these cars with damaged fuel door covers. Get yourself a working one from the junkyard with the spring clip and you'll be golden.

import racer
09-02-2007, 04:27 PM
mine has the spring clip it just won't pop open and i don't think i can get it off w/o breaking bolts they seem really rusty.I 'd like to get door off older civic but we don't have alot of old cars in the j/y's around here they crush them instead of saving them.

ghettogeddy
09-02-2007, 04:48 PM
mine has the spring clip it just won't pop open and i don't think i can get it off w/o breaking bolts they seem really rusty.I 'd like to get door off older civic but we don't have alot of old cars in the j/y's around here they crush them instead of saving them.

i doubt any other door will fit

Civic Accord Honda
09-02-2007, 04:54 PM
yeah my old one had poping problems too thing someone bashed it in and took my gas so i got one from forrest and it opens perfect

AccordB20A
09-13-2007, 01:58 PM
cant say ive had a problem but when u bolt the fuel flap to the car there is ajustment there and i think u have to get it right.

MIK3
09-13-2007, 08:36 PM
Went ahead and moved this, it's not too much an aesthetic thing as it is a mechanical issue