PDA

View Full Version : 89 Honda Accord LXi Pics

-$MOKIN-
09-03-2007, 12:14 PM
:gun:PICS OF MY HONDA ACCORD FINALLY . NEEDS WORK ANY INPUT. NOT TO BAD SO FAR.

ZackieDarko
09-03-2007, 12:20 PM
:wtf:

Pico
09-03-2007, 12:21 PM
No picture :(

MessyHonda
09-03-2007, 12:24 PM
:redx:

A18A
09-03-2007, 12:27 PM
looks cool

Hash_man_Se_i
09-03-2007, 03:42 PM
not workin for me.,

-$MOKIN-
09-03-2007, 03:50 PM
http://img211.imageshack.us/slideshow/player.php?id=img211/954/1188863280oui.smil CLICK ON THE MIDDLE OF THE PAGE TO PLAY

labeledsk8r
09-03-2007, 04:25 PM
im just getting the same picture over and over.... why not just post the pictures up normaly?, and whats with the multi threads?? keep it to one, might wana ask a mod to lock up the old ones

ghettogeddy
09-03-2007, 04:38 PM
http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b397/ghettogeddy/0903071211a.jpg
http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b397/ghettogeddy/0903071210.jpg

-$MOKIN-
09-03-2007, 04:42 PM
thanks greddy

Civic Accord Honda
09-03-2007, 04:56 PM
wow shes sexy

Pico
09-03-2007, 04:59 PM
Nice
What body kit is that?

-$MOKIN-
09-03-2007, 05:09 PM
its a kamanari front ans side skirts and the rear bumper cover was found in a junk yard .

labeledsk8r
09-03-2007, 05:16 PM
looks good, what mods do you have ??

-$MOKIN-
09-03-2007, 05:50 PM
its mostly stock besides a lowering kit the body kit and rims.its giot a a20a1 motor in it form a old accord i had that got totalled. lookin to keep it stock in the engine area . i want suicide doors in the rear and to shave my door handles whenni do the body this winter

ZackieDarko
09-03-2007, 06:00 PM
its mostly stock besides a lowering kit the body kit and rims.its giot a a20a1 motor in it form a old accord i had that got totalled. lookin to keep it stock in the engine area . i want suicide doors in the rear and to shave my door handles whenni do the body this winter

AH so you are a ricer then

A18A
09-03-2007, 06:08 PM
i want the rear bumper

ghettogeddy
09-03-2007, 06:19 PM

what do u get ricer from id love to have that bodykit and rear suicides with pop locks

-$MOKIN-
09-03-2007, 06:43 PM
What Does Ricer Mean?
`

Pico
09-03-2007, 06:47 PM
What Does Ricer Mean?
`

Ricer (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ricer)

-$MOKIN-
09-03-2007, 06:52 PM
Dont hate regulate. This car is my biotch . she will be hittin the streets hard soon. keep lookin out for her.Im a ricer?
So be it. she looks good and runs like brand new. getofthesack.com

A18A
09-03-2007, 06:54 PM
:thumbup:

AccordB20A
09-03-2007, 06:56 PM
haha good stufff man, nice car nice kit...

-$MOKIN-
09-03-2007, 06:57 PM
there isnt one part on these cars that i havent changed ive had three of these cars. there not ment to be fast and if you think you can beef up your 120 hp a20 good rittins and have fun waisintg your money. if i wanted speed id invest money in my prelude.

bullard123
09-03-2007, 08:04 PM

How is that being a ricer? His car is ok. It just needs to be painted

guaynabo89
09-03-2007, 08:12 PM
if you think you can beef up your 120 hp a20 good rittins and have fun waisintg your money.

im gonna disagree with you on that statement.

car looks good though. If you found that rear cover in the junkyard you lucked out. Thats the xenon rear kit. Did this junkyard car have the front one? Go get it if it did. make some money. :D

mustard_madman
09-03-2007, 11:11 PM
Lets see:

Unpainted body kit components: Check
Mismatched wheels: Check
Chrome fender flares: Check
Ghetto attitude: Check
Unknown suspension drop: Check

All things check out to clarify you are an idiotic ricer. And before you bash me, my car is stock, I'm older than you and I still think you car is a rolling piece of crap. And I have a feeling people laugh at it when you drive around. Most people laugh anymore at cars with mismatched wheels, unpainted body kits and ricer suspension bounce.

ghettogeddy
09-03-2007, 11:15 PM
im gonna disagree with you on that statement.

car looks good though. If you found that rear cover in the junkyard you lucked out. Thats the xenon rear kit. Did this junkyard car have the front one? Go get it if it did. make some money. :D

same here lol a20 is def worth some beefing up

BITESIZE
09-03-2007, 11:33 PM
Lets see:

All things check out to clarify you are an idiotic ricer. And before you bash me, my car is stock, I'm older than you and I still think you car is a rolling piece of crap. And I have a feeling people laugh at it when you drive around. Most people laugh anymore at cars with mismatched wheels, unpainted body kits and ricer suspension bounce.

Do I detect some jealousy? I think his car is all right. :wave:

Civic Accord Honda
09-03-2007, 11:36 PM
Do I detect some jealousy? I think his car is all right. :wave: x2

BITESIZE
09-03-2007, 11:37 PM

edit: :321:

mustard_madman
09-03-2007, 11:39 PM

LOL Why would I be jealous of a mismatched body kit, mismatched wheels and chrome fender flares? LOL

Civic Accord Honda
09-03-2007, 11:42 PM
LOL Why would I be jealous of a mismatched body kit, mismatched wheels and chrome fender flares? LOL
DUDE JUST GO CHILL OUT MAN

labeledsk8r
09-03-2007, 11:43 PM

This makes me want to see your "oh im so better" car?
and smokein keep up the good work, some people like go some people like show

BITESIZE
09-03-2007, 11:43 PM

His car has more potential than yours ftw!

mustard_madman
09-03-2007, 11:46 PM
His car has more potential than yours ftw!

For the win? LOL I drive a stock 88 Honda Accord LXI automatic... and it's kept that way. Sorry, I don't nutswing off ghetto trash. There are plenty of nice Accords on this forum to be inspired by.

And "CAH" chill out man. You take things way to seriously.

BITESIZE
09-03-2007, 11:49 PM
His car is not ghetto, it just needs minor improvements, so go nutswing with your "stock" 3gee.http://www.grafixpressions.com/prev/nutswing_v1_prv.gif

mustard_madman
09-04-2007, 12:14 AM
His car is not ghetto, it just needs minor improvements, so go nutswing with your "stock" 3gee.http://www.grafixpressions.com/prev/nutswing_v1_prv.gif

Why would anyone nutswing on a car period? That's dumb. And who cares if my car is stock? It's kept that way. No need to dump unnecessary money on a daily driver.

MessyHonda
09-04-2007, 02:43 AM
kit dont look too bad. it flows better than thoes spider kits on ebay

Civic Accord Honda
09-04-2007, 03:37 AM
oh and i love the kit :D just paint the bumpers all flat black and under the door trim flat black untel you get a paint job to match ot go with a red/gold 2 tone that would look sexy

-$MOKIN-
09-04-2007, 07:09 AM
WOW alot of hostility in here i see. this car is a garage kept car for right now. i need 2 tires for me rims and the the engine has just been rebuilt so the next thing is the body. it looks better than most 3g's on here. i can tell you that. its far from complete. and this is just a stage its in right now. yea the crome flares area lil taky . and i porobably wont keep them on after i do the body. and mustard why do you have to hate dude. i totaly told you guys its not complete. we will see what you say after i complete the car. i know that there arnt any around that look like mine. so il be happy with it when im done . i dont care if you like it . you dont drive it. Let us remmeber these cars are no race cars. and if you dont like it dont post anything about it. jsut move on. but it looks better than yours .lol

-$MOKIN-
09-04-2007, 07:32 AM
Lets see:

well then mustard. #1 your not older than me
#2 if it was stock i wouldnt drive it.
#3 it doesnt bounce.
#4 its not complete yet
#5 i dont drive much yet

87accordlxi
09-04-2007, 07:50 AM
Lets see:

You're about to join your friend ahmad.

-$MOKIN-
09-04-2007, 08:01 AM
i can garantee you mustard that this car is way better than yours and runs way better than your daily driver does. if you got so much hostility about other peoples projects why dont you get your own instead of side lining. I guess your stock 88 is good for you. Bbut for me. i roll in style i coud have two sets of different rims on mine and ppl would wtill want mine over yours.
thanks to all of you who can se work in progress. the motor looks brand new and runs great. when i get time i have to go ahead and do the body work and get my body kit straight again its cracked in the front. it will look good. my interior is a tan and black with some maroon thrwon into it from the ast one i rebuilt that got totalled. it needs carpet and a good cleaning. and i need to get a head unit that i might swap out of my truck.
my future plans are blacking out all crome. goin with a black paint and a dark tint all the way around. maybe a 12 inch black front windshield sticker on top. my rims are goin to be painted black inside and left alliminun on the edge. it will look Hot. im keeping all the stock lights and turn signals . and want to do a sahved door conversion with suicide doors if i can find a good kit. im wanting to do something with the trunk lid of my car. i dont like the tail lights on there. so im lookin into getting a piece of metal welded in where the lights go and shave the lights off. i also need a wind resistor for my sun roof. and relocate the antenna to the rear window. i was thinkin of maybe doin a si rear disk conversion and some motor motifications when i get the body work done. its got a rebulit a20a1 in it with the fi fuel injection on it. starts right up and is very quite . like i like it. ive had three of these cars. the last one was totally ready for paint and loaned it out to my brother and he ran it into the back of a semi. lol totalled it. so i took all my stuff off of it and kept what i could and started all over again.swappeed the motor and my body kit and some other little parts and moved on to this one. ive had this one for 3 months now and just completeed the engine swap about a mnth ago. it dont drive around much yet. becuase of my tire issue but i have a lot of garage work soon so it will be sittin for a coulpe weeks while i get the body ready for paint. i love my biotch. if you dont. who cares. its not yours anyways.

stat1K
09-04-2007, 08:44 AM
i love it when people post these really long drawn out things with hardly any punctuation and absolutely no spacing.

and your car is hardly stylish; mismatched wheels, mismatched paint, mismatched interior? plus i guarantee he is older than you and if he's not then you need to grow up. if you're 26 and still want suicide doors on your car you need to learn a little something about taste. why not candy paint it and put it on daytons with some bags yo!? this thread is retarded and obviously CAH approved. oh and get a park bench at home depot to put on your trunk man it makes your car look hellasick!

-$MOKIN-
09-04-2007, 08:53 AM
thanks man. just might do that. a park bench would be nice. look at it in a month. ahha fag

-$MOKIN-
09-04-2007, 08:55 AM
any more haters on my car. lovin all the hate around here. . you guys are a good group of ppl. if you guys got pics put them up i wanna bash you too.

87accordlxi
09-04-2007, 09:53 AM
i love it when people post these really long drawn out things with hardly any punctuation and absolutely no spacing.

and your car is hardly stylish; mismatched wheels, mismatched paint, mismatched interior? plus i guarantee he is older than you and if he's not then you need to grow up. if you're 26 and still want suicide doors on your car you need to learn a little something about taste. why not candy paint it and put it on daytons with some bags yo!? this thread is retarded and obviously CAH approved. oh and get a park bench at home depot to put on your trunk man it makes your car look hellasick!

Are you blind? I just warned someone else for being disrespectful two posts above you.

thanks man. just might do that. a park bench would be nice. look at it in a month. ahha fag

And take another look at our members rules before you decide that name calling is accepted here.