PDA

View Full Version : best interior.........

3rdgenSLIMER
09-14-2002, 06:15 PM
i went to a USAC competition, and got best interior neons. just thought you guys might wanna know. i got a trophy for it. monday my underbody is supposed to be in, its a LED underbody kit. its going to be able to scan, beat to the music, and strobe, and be normal solid. i think it will look pretty sweet.

Chubs87Accord
09-14-2002, 07:51 PM
very very nice... you do have the sweetest interior ive seen.. actually i trying to imitate it but in purple.. the underbodies sound seriously nice... gotta get some pics up when you get em on.. oh and how much did the unders cost you they sound expsensive

Defiant[YD]
09-14-2002, 09:19 PM
hey yo, how'd u power all ur lights?
like right now, most of my neons are just hooked up to the cigarette lighter. i wanna make it so that they're powered by the battery or by some other way than my cigarette lighter. how do i do that without blowing any fuses and stuff???
cuz a 3 socket cigarette lighter w/ LEDs costs quite a bit. and thats money i'd rather spend getting my black lights.

3rdgenSLIMER
09-14-2002, 11:19 PM
just run a fused wire from your battery to the power side of a switch, and run a wire from the other side of the switch to a ground, and then from the neons, run the power wire from the neon to the power part of the switch, and ground the other. i might be wrong, cause its like 2:30 in the morning but i think thats right.

the underbody im getting is like 450 installed. i think its worth it.

Chubs87Accord
09-15-2002, 08:30 PM
DANG!! lol... yeah if its gonna gain you some awards and you have the $ its worth it.. i say go for it and hey if you dont like it... ill take it off your hands, lol

3rdgenSLIMER
09-16-2002, 05:02 PM
naaaaa thats ok, i think ill like it too much to let it go. but if you are interested, i could probably get you a set if you want.

Defiant[YD]
09-17-2002, 02:48 PM
yah, thats what i thought. but the lights come with the cigarette lighter plug and the fuse is built in the plug. so how would i hook it up then?
k, another question, i just hooked up my strobe lights under the dash, but then when i got it all done, i started thinking, i've been connecting my fogs and my strobes and stuff directly to the battery. isn't there another way so that i don't have to hog up the battery connectors with all this wire?

haha, last question, if u drive with ur lights on at night, u get pulled over??? cuz i'm scared shit to drive with my strobes on, even when they're under the dash.

sanjay
09-18-2002, 05:20 AM
How do the neons (underbody) go to the beat? are they connected to the headunit somehow?

Chubs87Accord
09-18-2002, 10:54 AM
DOH... maybe some tie in the future after i get the interior neons, a spoiler, body kit, and paint job

Defiant[YD]
09-18-2002, 02:08 PM
beatlights should have a sensor unit attached to them that picks up bass beats from the speakers and then causes the lights to flicker according to the beat. all of the beatlights i've seen so far aren't connected to the stereo in any form.

3rdgenSLIMER
09-18-2002, 06:03 PM
it will have a sensor on the box that lets me change what i want it to do on it. cause it does 4 different things. if anyone is interested, i can probably get them a set. i know they have a blue set in stock right now.

babybluaccord
09-20-2002, 05:59 PM
how much they want for this kit

3rdgenSLIMER
09-21-2002, 12:25 AM
its like 450 installed, so im thinking like 300-350 for the kit.

i personally think its worth it, for what it does, and how bright it is.

tightwhitelx
09-22-2002, 12:06 PM
shit im down if it comes in red

3rdgenSLIMER
09-22-2002, 01:21 PM
it comes in red, so if you really want one email me at [email protected]. ill talk to the guys at the shop.

Neuspeed87lx
09-23-2002, 04:11 AM
Originally posted by Defiant[YD]
yah, thats what i thought. but the lights come with the cigarette lighter plug and the fuse is built in the plug. so how would i hook it up then?

cut the cigarette lighter plug off and strip the wire and connect one wire to the switch and one to a ground