PDA

View Full Version : The beginings of....

jigga89SEi
09-12-2007, 02:47 PM
Hey yall.. I've been looking into opening my own shop for a couple years now... But financially it's no feasable at this time, with so much other stuff going on.. But I've decided I've got to do something to get the ball rolling.. So here's my start..

Introducing Divine Interventions Autosports
Eventually I want to widen the scope of services performed to be a "pimp my ride" type shop..
But for now.. I'm offering
Port and polish
Gasket matching of intake and exhaust manifolds
Turbo Porting
Polishing Valve covers and other metal bits and goodies

Here are some pages and adds i've designed so far..

http://i143.photobucket.com/albums/r144/jigabu911/DIALogoPage.jpg

http://i143.photobucket.com/albums/r144/jigabu911/DIApage2Page-1.jpg

http://i143.photobucket.com/albums/r144/jigabu911/Stage1PP.jpg

http://i143.photobucket.com/albums/r144/jigabu911/Stage2PP.jpg?t=1189637021

Please Leave feedback and or interest, Questions, comments and concerns..
Let anyone that my be interested in this service know please.. This is the first official posting for DIA.. I figure out of all the forums I post on, i'm known the best here, so I could trust the feedback I get.. I plan to post on craigslist soon, and also make a couple "special priced" ebay auctions..
Thanx for looking
Jade
BKA
J-Bu

A18A
09-12-2007, 02:51 PM
cool you used a a20 head for the samples :) i hope it turns out well

jigga89SEi
09-12-2007, 02:53 PM
I forgot to add.. I'm offering this service to anyone in the US willing to ship there head/heads, manifold, valve cover..
Return shipping is FREE!!

Other services offered
- Honda Engine swaps(local area only)
- Engine Assembly/Installation (local area only)
- Clutch Replacement (local area only)
- Turbo kit installation (local area only)
- Performance Parts Installation (I.E. Cold Air Intake, Pre-bent Exhaust, Headers, Brakes, ETC,) (local area only)
- Custom fabrication (Got something no one else will tackle? Contact me and we'll see if I can help you)

Thanx all
Jade
BKA
J-Bu

86AccordLxi
09-12-2007, 02:55 PM
Do you have a flow-bench? How are you measuring gains?

Alex

jigga89SEi
09-12-2007, 03:01 PM
No.. No flowbench.. Eventually I plan to build one.. but that comes down the road.. But that will also inflate the price, as each job will be more involved and take longer.. Right now I'm offering this service as an alternative to the super expensive shops out there.. Mainly my target customers are budget builders and everyday tuners who don't have the coin to drop on a "commercial port and polish"

ghettogeddy
09-12-2007, 03:03 PM
so how much for a complete stage 2 on a a20a1 head

jigga89SEi
09-12-2007, 03:16 PM
I'm going to start an introductory special for 3geez..
You pay shipping to get it to me..

A20A(1/3) Stage 2 "Complete" Regualar price- $450 (you pay initial shipping return shipping free)

3GEEZ SPECIAL
Only $375 for a STAGE 2 "Complete"
*THIS Price is for a limited time only*

A20A(1/3) Stage 1 "Basic" Regular price- $370

3GEEZ SPECIAL
Only $305 for a STAGE 1 "Basic"
*THIS Price is for a limited time only*

Civic Accord Honda
09-12-2007, 03:29 PM
how much to sand a valve cover down to bare metel and repaint it red with high temp paint and polish the leteres H and lines lol

MessyHonda
09-12-2007, 03:53 PM
can you do big valve upgrades? multi stage angles? if so i got an extra head that needs to get done stage 2. hit me up on aim.

snoopyloopy
09-12-2007, 04:30 PM
hmm, how much for turbo porting jobs?

ZackieDarko
09-12-2007, 05:22 PM
how much for turbo mani's

and what can you do about valves and valve springs?

jigga89SEi
09-13-2007, 02:46 PM
how much to sand a valve cover down to bare metel and repaint it red with high temp paint and polish the leteres H and lines lol

You pay shipping to me.. $65 dollars plus free return shipping...

can you do big valve upgrades? multi stage angles? if so i got an extra head that needs to get done stage 2. hit me up on aim.

At the current time I am not able to do any type of valve work ie, regular valve jobs, multi-angle valve jobs, larger seats or seat replacements, valve guides.. That is why there is a contract every customer must sign before work is done.. Stating that they understand that it is a requirement that they have the head/heads reconditioned after the port and polish.. I will not work on them if they've already been reconditioned..

During the porting the seats are sometimes nicked or roughed up.. 95% of the time you can just re-lap the valves in, But since it's already apart you might as well git r dun right...

hmm, how much for turbo porting jobs?

What size brand and model turbo?.. Intake and exhaust?.. PM me with the specifics please...

what can you do about valves and valve springs?

What exactly are you looking for?..
At the current time the only thing I will do for valves is polish them..
But they also require being reconditioned after the polishing process..

how much for turbo mani's

As far as the manifold goes.. With what I have available to me at the moment, it would be rather crude looking, and more on the unattractive side.. HOWEVER, it would function 100%, it just wouldn't look good..
So at the current time I'll have to say no on the turbo manifold.. When I get the right equipment it will be no problem to fab, one up..

As a matter of fact, that gets me a little excited! lol.. Im gonna look into making some one off custom manifolds for A20s.. I better start doing more manifold research!!

MessyHonda
09-25-2007, 10:52 AM
any update on this....i already have a head ready to go.

jigga89SEi
10-22-2007, 09:16 AM
Sorry I hadn't checked back.. No one on here seemed to serious.. But if you are shoot me a pm or email and we'll get something going...