PDA

View Full Version : B-series MIA

rabbit_66_61
09-13-2007, 09:40 PM
for those who want real power please go with a b-series swap and performance rebuild. I don't know if mounts/axles/linkage/etc..... are still avavible now(been 3 yrs since my conversion) but just to let u all know b-series oldskool accord is worth it. I can't tell u all how many times peeps give my ride the double look!!HAHA. But i've been gone from this site a couple yrs but just wanted yall to know whats up!!! if anyone has Q's or anything LMK:)

bullard123
09-13-2007, 10:11 PM
Cool! Lets see some pics man

2ndGenGuy
09-13-2007, 10:26 PM
Where in Washington are you? I'd love to check out your swap!!

2oodoor
09-14-2007, 03:46 AM
peeps give my ride the double look ALL THE TIME... with A20A1 that definatley does not sound like one.

but I get your point, and welcome back, I am getting B20 fever, I dont know why but I have been seeing them in my sleep this past week, I have seen so many on the forum this week.. and that new car that A18A just got looks so good to me....sigh
http://www.3geez.com/forum/showthread.php?t=61978

89T
09-14-2007, 04:08 PM
for those who want real power please go with a b-series swap and performance rebuild. I don't know if mounts/axles/linkage/etc..... are still avavible now(been 3 yrs since my conversion) but just to let u all know b-series oldskool accord is worth it. I can't tell u all how many times peeps give my ride the double look!!HAHA. But i've been gone from this site a couple yrs but just wanted yall to know whats up!!! if anyone has Q's or anything LMK:)
trailer you'r car down and we'll race. i'll be ready in a week. a20 vs you'r b:)

3rdgenhatchDX
09-14-2007, 04:46 PM
trailer you'r car down and we'll race. i'll be ready in a week. a20 vs you'r b:)

Lol see avatar for info :D

AccordEpicenter
09-14-2007, 05:09 PM
for those who want real power please go with a b-series swap and performance rebuild.

For those who want power, save your money and go with a Turbo A series engine! Ive gone faster on the stock A20-T than ANYBODY ive seen on here with an NA B series swap. I think there was only really one guy in a black accord with a GSR swap or LSVtec and a ton of other parts that could even come close, but im sure he had wayyyyy more time and money into his setup.

rjudgey
09-14-2007, 06:03 PM
I think even a well prepped old school B20A would be tough to beat seeing as they come with 160bhp as standard and can be easily worked on to get 200bhp. Anyways kinda nice to see a SOHC among the field of DOHC that come in just about everything these days. I'd love to see a new B series get near the torque levels of my engines!! love the revs on a B series though especially one with ITB's fitted they run like a bike engine superb!! Still would like to put in a Cosworth YB into my car though still the ultimate DOHC in my opinion even if it is a bit heavy or the new cosworth Duratec 2.4's are the nuts as well 300bhp N/A without serious serious mods.

89T
09-14-2007, 08:08 PM
Lol see avatar for info :D
the d project.lol

rjudgey
09-15-2007, 04:02 AM
nothing wrong with D series just as much potential although heads can get a bit porous with age!!

89T
09-15-2007, 06:05 AM
nothing wrong with them. i have a friend with a nice D build.