PDA

View Full Version : Jdm B20

-$MOKIN-
09-19-2007, 04:29 PM
IM LOOKIN TO FIND A JDM B20. I NEED INPUT ON LOOKING AND FINDING ONE. WHERE DO I START? THANKS FOR THE INPUT:huh:

Tomisimo
09-19-2007, 04:42 PM
check J/Y first...

snoopyloopy
09-19-2007, 04:50 PM
i know a18a has at least one extra one, but he doesn't have 5-speed tranny if i recall. but i also think that one was in a sorry state, so it would need a rebuild. can also try asking wohdog or steve_si. those are the most active nz members i can think of and the most likely place for you to get one. wohdog contacted a company who was willing to ship engines and it is supposed to cost approximately $780 us to ship from auckland to los angeles, so add a few hundred to you getting yours all the way across the country. don't blink if you spend $1500-$2000 just getting it to your door. only other way would be if someone suddenly feels like selling one on the board.

AccordB20A
09-19-2007, 05:01 PM
yeah u might be very lucky to find someone in the USA thats got a b20a

i have snoopys one waiting to be shipped (got the 5 speed for ya now) but i gotta make it small so i can still store it so im takin bits off it like the intake since u can get those over there.

ur gunna have to be rich to get a b20 into ur car

MessyHonda
09-19-2007, 05:26 PM
yeah the only way is to import them. if you are going to spend that much money might as well get a b18 and swap it in with some mounts.