PDA

View Full Version : cool website

Civic Accord Honda
09-21-2007, 11:25 AM
cool website maybe its been posted b-4 but iono lol
http://www.ultimateresourceguides.com/content/freemods/86-89accord-freemods.html

2ndGenGuy
09-21-2007, 11:47 AM
I think if you fart near your air intake, you can see 1-2whp on a dyno. I doubt any of those mods will see any real difference. If anything, bypassing your throttle body coolant line is probably just going to affect things negatively.

BITESIZE
09-21-2007, 11:50 AM
Another waste of time.

LX-incredible
09-21-2007, 12:04 PM
This has been posted before. I believe that there would be some gains, probably not worth the time though. The small coolant lines are mostly to prevent icing, not necessary in a hot climate. The only thing I would leave hooked up would be the fast idle valve on the TB.

evil88accordLX
09-21-2007, 12:24 PM
I think if you fart near your air intake, you can see 1-2whp on a dyno.

poor mans nitrous!

MessyHonda
09-21-2007, 02:05 PM
its always a good idea to index your plugs.

Tomisimo
09-21-2007, 02:24 PM
I think if you fart near your air intake, you can see 1-2whp on a dyno. I doubt any of those mods will see any real difference. If anything, bypassing your throttle body coolant line is probably just going to affect things negatively.

Metan FTW :D

deevergote
10-01-2007, 06:57 AM
its always a good idea to index your plugs.

It's always a good idea to index your plugs... but if they don't go the right way, it's easy to get carried away... damn aluminum heads...

labeledsk8r
10-01-2007, 07:14 AM
This is good for about 0.2 seconds in
the quarter mile in my particular vehicle

sounds smart...run a cold engine as hard as you can for a gain of 10 foot pounds for 2/10ths of a seconds, im sure that gain will be worth it though doing the rebuild from warped heads or worse due to uneven cooling or heat shock...... theres really no such thing as free HP you can keep your HP by keeping your car tuned up and runing smoothly, only way to actully gain something is aftermarket or tuneing (both put together seems to do well 2) so hate to bust this one cah but most of this stuff is usless (plug thing works but as mentioned aluminum heads dont seem to like it)