PDA

View Full Version : 90-93 front bumper on a 3geez.

89HatchAzn
09-15-2002, 07:03 PM
My Favorite kit on my favorite car. Ok...First off there was not cutting of any sort. Second, the guy did it all by himslef. What he did was...put the bumper brackets on the bodykit. Then he said soemthing about drillin' some screws on top of it to a piece of sheet metal. I don't know what he is talking about...but I will get more info later.

I'm goin' to have someone post the pictures in this thread. It is a white sedan.

Jims 86LXI HB
09-15-2002, 10:25 PM
:huh: I have a 4th gen in my driveway, it's my wifes car. I just can't imagine what it's bumper would look like on a 3rd gen.
It'll be interesting to see pics.

YK86
09-16-2002, 01:26 AM
I'd definelty like to see pics. The sides are too short unless you pushed the whole thing in so the side match the fenders but then it would look funny at the front because it's pushed in so much......

89HatchAzn
09-16-2002, 01:50 PM
Yeah...that is what he did. The fender match up...but the bumper is pushed in at the corners....it looks ok...but .... I don't know....You just have to see it.

YK86...YOu wanna post my pictures???? Mike hasn't done it yet.

bobafett
09-16-2002, 08:04 PM
i can host them, email me, [email protected]

shepherd79
09-17-2002, 04:36 AM
oh comeon people, host the pictures. i have been dying to see them.

SQ is the SQUAD
09-17-2002, 08:52 AM
???? ill post them as soon as i get them [email protected]

bobafett
09-17-2002, 11:10 AM
appearently he hasnt checked the thread, because i never got the pics either...

(honestly is it that hard to sign up for a netfirms website, and host your own pics???)

89HatchAzn
09-17-2002, 09:01 PM
First off, Bobafett...your e-mail is too full for me to send anything to you. Honda vtec...I'll send them to you righ now...I need to get on the other computer.

Neuspeed87lx
09-18-2002, 04:47 AM
i have a friend with a 3g with a 4g body kit ....he had some work to do but it looks really nice ...it flows with the car real good...i want pics so bad but he would let me post pics here because he isnt totally done with the car and he dosent want anyone to copy what he has done ....trust me ..when he finishes and lets me take pics ill post them right away he has hood scoops and z3 fenders, the 4g kit...he has clear tails but he dosent like how they look so he just keeps the stock ones on ...rims, 2 18 inch kicker subs...the interior is all white and blue ...the seats are painted ...he painted the car himself.....god...mabey ill go to his work today and snap some pics and post them anyway.