frantik
09-26-2007, 09:08 PM
lol nice

mushroom_toy
09-26-2007, 09:13 PM
^Thanks.

BITESIZE
09-26-2007, 09:26 PM
You should just start a "picture thread" for your car.

MessyHonda
09-26-2007, 10:43 PM
tail lights look cool...

Civic Accord Honda
09-27-2007, 04:27 AM
car looks nice as always but damnnnnnnn your a photo whore worse then i used to be :O lol
but yeah bitesize has a good idea start your own photo thread :)

russiankid
09-27-2007, 07:12 AM
car looks nice as always but damnnnnnnn your a photo whore worse then i used to be :O lol
but yeah bitesize has a good idea start your own photo thread :)

Yea but his pictures are actually good, and don't have the same picture in the same angle repeatedly. No offense.

Anyways nice pics. You should make a thread. Are you planning on getting a pint job anytime soon?

mushroom_toy
09-27-2007, 07:37 AM
You should just start a "picture thread" for your car.

If I didi that there would be no more bandwidth left anywhere....I take around 50-100 pics a day sometimes even up to 200.

mushroom_toy
09-27-2007, 07:39 AM
Yea but his pictures are actually good, and don't have the same picture in the same angle repeatedly. No offense.

Anyways nice pics. You should make a thread. Are you planning on getting a pint job anytime soon?

Paint wont be done till a long time down the road. First more engine work then eventually an engine build and turbo. :)

knarg
09-27-2007, 01:59 PM
well, i certainly know we will always have enough pictures of mushroom's car hahaha

mushroom_toy
09-27-2007, 06:09 PM
^Indeed. :) Ans I take more every day!

ghettogeddy
09-27-2007, 06:38 PM
time for a motha fn drop
like 2.5 inches for sure and it will lokk 1000x better lol

mushroom_toy
09-27-2007, 06:40 PM
Just like I wold everyone else...yes I know it needs a drop but unless one of yall want to pay for it. its not gonna happen anytime soon. I prefer doing engine work and such before exterior.

ghettogeddy
09-27-2007, 06:43 PM
Just like I wold everyone else...yes I know it needs a drop but unless one of yall want to pay for it. its not gonna happen anytime soon. I prefer doing engine work and such before exterior.

drop isent just looks it will help overall, the key to a fast car is its stance

Pico
09-27-2007, 07:15 PM
Sweet.
I have to take some new pics soon

mushroom_toy
09-27-2007, 07:38 PM
drop isent just looks it will help overall, the key to a fast car is its stance

The key to a fast car is its performance. Yes lowering will help performance, but thats not what i need now. I will be doing engine work before anything else. Even if my car looks like ass at least it will be faster. Anyway hs money is not flowing or else I would be upgrading like crazy. Updates coming soon anywa.

knarg
09-28-2007, 02:58 AM
i'm totally the opposite, im big on the suspension shit. i want as much agility as possible, so i can tear through the twisties.

so far:
koni specials all around
ground control coilovers all around
DC front strut brace
ST rear sway

knarg
09-28-2007, 03:00 AM
suspension upgrades are the best performance bang for the buck. a sway bar will make a world of difference. struts and springs, even more so.

whats the use of power when you waste it all diving the car around, back and forth, side to side.

A18A
09-28-2007, 03:12 AM

cutties are free :kekeke: :nervous:

mushroom_toy
09-28-2007, 08:10 AM
^I wont cut my springs. And I can just about bet that my car will outhandle some of the cars on this forum. I didnt say I have not already done some suspension work, but as far as a drop, I dont have the money.

2oodoor
09-28-2007, 08:54 AM
:Owned:
^I wont cut my springs. And I can just about bet that my car will outhandle some of the cars on this forum. I didnt say I have not already done some suspension work, but as far as a drop, I dont have the money.
ouch!
and to think I have been biting my tongue to keep from saying my car would outrun yours even at half throttle:lol:
j/k

mushroom_toy
09-28-2007, 09:14 AM
^My car is slow but it handles great. :) I can bust some asses in the mountains!

86AccordLxi
09-28-2007, 09:21 AM
Lawwwwwwwwllllz.

Alex

mushroom_toy
09-28-2007, 09:31 AM
Lawwwwwwwwllllz.

Alex

Hey Ive been meaning to ask you, your 240 have the k24 in it?

86AccordLxi
09-28-2007, 09:33 AM
Yeah, methinks there are many cars on here that would hand you your ass both speed and handling wise. Stock susp =/= that great of handling.

Yes, ka-t.

Alex

mushroom_toy
09-28-2007, 09:40 AM
Yeah, methinks there are many cars on here that would hand you your ass both speed and handling wise. Stock susp =/= that great of handling.

Yes, ka-t.

Alex

K series = dependable as hell, had one in our truck fast little engines too.

On the note about my car, I didnt say I was faster than anyone. I said my car could outhandle "SOME" of the peoples cars on here. I do only have a rear vigor bar, and a rear stut bar but still, its not all car no matter what youre driving. It depends on the driver as well. I would run anyone anywhere anytime, and thats just because I like spirited driving. Im not a "racer", "speed demon" or anything else, I just like to have fun. People want to tell me I should do this and that, well if they are so interested in my car and life then they should just give me the money/parts to do it. I am a college student with limited funds, and things get done as time passes. Im not an overnight miracle maker. I do take into consideration that this is a public forum and everyone has their own opinions as do I, and I'm not saying anything is wrong with that. I'm just rather tired of people telling people - "You need a drop." This is said in almost every thread on every forum everyday. Cheers!

86AccordLxi
09-28-2007, 09:48 AM
Well, when you posts pics everyday of an essentially stock accord, people will say that.

Alex

bobafett
09-28-2007, 09:50 AM
you do need a drop!

mushroom_toy
09-28-2007, 09:51 AM
Well, when you posts pics everyday of an essentially stock accord, people will say that.

Alex

Explain essentially stock? Do you even know what I have done, or how much time I have put into this car? And about the drop phrase, Im not saying just my accord. Anyones accord or anyones car for that matter on anyones forum.

Edit: Im sorry if some of my posts come off as assholish. Im not an angry person, I just feel like people seem to come against me because of the cars I drive, and its funny that it seems to be happening on this forum now as well. I have no beef with this forums as it is one of the best forums I have ever been on, and all of you are good people I know.

Civic Accord Honda
09-28-2007, 10:19 AM
im not mad at ya :) i like all your pics lol just think it would be cool if u put them all in one thread easyer to keep track ya know :) :wave:
and i did a chop of your car so after u get the engine done what it would look like lowered :)
http://img222.imageshack.us/img222/2417/mushroomec7.jpg (http://www.blakesmith.xmgfree.com)

p.s. i know its not to great i did it on the laptop with out a mouse lol

86AccordLxi
09-28-2007, 10:27 AM
Well, feel free to make a single build thread and update your pics there, and also all the mods you have done.

Alex

mushroom_toy
09-28-2007, 11:26 AM
^It will be coming in due time. And as for the drop I plan on doing the coilover setups with the civic front and accord rears. Dont know which company I'm going with yet though.

86AccordLxi
09-28-2007, 11:30 AM
What other mods do you have done? I see wheels, the rear strut bar, and the vigor bar.

Alex

mushroom_toy
09-28-2007, 02:56 PM
MSD coil, Bosch wires, removed ac/power steering/cruise/sound deadener, short ram intake (full cold air arriving next wed.) I made a multiple map sensor harness so i can switch out between map sensors for track. upgraded grounds, magnaflow muffler, gutted cat, etc.

Im in the process of looking for an safc, and a msd ignition for my turbo and obd1 swap. Also trying to find a set of dsm injectors but i will prbably just buy them new.

86AccordLxi
09-28-2007, 03:23 PM
Why do you switch out map sensors? SAFC can be had for $200 all day long.

Also, why bother turboing? Finish the suspension/brakes/5spd swap before you go that route.

Alex

edit: as far as mods go, besides some lightening, everything is essentially stock. I wasn't that far off.

bobafett
09-28-2007, 03:48 PM
I have a black safc2 in great shape with instructions and I can even guide you on how to install it. :)

And conveniently enough I want $200 shipped lol. pm me if ur interested.

mushroom_toy
09-28-2007, 04:05 PM
^I am looking for one, but not looking to pay 200 or even 100. I will get it cheap eventually. Got everything else I have gathered so far for free. Im also pretty sure I could install it myself.

mushroom_toy
09-28-2007, 04:10 PM
Why do you switch out map sensors? SAFC can be had for $200 all day long.

Also, why bother turboing? Finish the suspension/brakes/5spd swap before you go that route.

Alex

edit: as far as mods go, besides some lightening, everything is essentially stock. I wasn't that far off.

5spd will come before the turbo and brake setup will as well. I will be rebuilding before i turbo anyway, and thats not anywhere in the near future.

2oodoor
09-28-2007, 04:19 PM
^I am looking for one, but not looking to pay 200 or even 100. I will get it cheap eventually. Got everything else I have gathered so far for free. Im also pretty sure I could install it myself.

hell yay yah, that is my way too...

i am not knocking your car at all, I am sure that even though I may get to 80 a lot quicker, things get dangerous for me when the road gets twisty, I love those foot hill highways up by you. The ones that take like twenty minutes to go 2 miles.. lol Im sure your car is tight in that regard, I have those 195/60/15 on the front and it really amplifys the jounces, I NEED A DROP TOO it would help maintain momentum tremendously. I was just kidding (j
/k) in the other post M-toy
You have the turbine and you have a good start to a turbo set up, just learn and shop the yards , you can build the setup without sinking thousands or even hundreds, you just have to know how, what, and wait for the buys.

86AccordLxi
09-28-2007, 04:22 PM
Good luck getting an safc2 for free....

Seriously, more power necessitates more brakes/susp (and is tons more feasible to boot). I have bigger brakes, and a well done susp (heim jointed control arms, coilovers, sway bars etc) and it's still not good enough. I need more tire and more brake. Simple facts.

Alex

2oodoor
09-28-2007, 04:32 PM
I am pretty convinced that in any of my (our) afficianato hobbies, we will never be satisfied .. stereo, sports car, tools, cigars, .. lol there will always be the one that is just beyond reach.:wave:
there are good resources around, being in the business helps but anybody can find them, tow yards and people who have too many toys and get strapped , put there stuff in local shop and sell papers, deals are out there. Still takes money to talk, BS walks and dreamers keep on dreaming till one day the fishing is real good and you walk up on that deal. yes?

86AccordLxi
09-28-2007, 04:45 PM
Right....

Alex