PDA

View Full Version : "H"s all around

HondaBoy
09-15-2002, 07:25 PM
i got 5 "H"s from the center of the steering wheels in our 3geez. im going to put one in the dash, and the other 4 in each of the doors. i want it to look like sunk in like the steering wheel. im going to measure and all that cheap shit to make it look good. tell me what ya thank bout this.

pimp86LX
09-15-2002, 08:05 PM
:rice:

BUT....thast just my opinion, don't take it too seriously

YK86
09-16-2002, 01:30 AM
Bad idea.

DarknessRS
09-16-2002, 03:29 AM
IMO, Hondas only need 1 H, and it goes on the back of the car.

Neuspeed87lx
09-16-2002, 04:16 AM
go for it

89lxi95zx7
09-16-2002, 07:54 AM
You should just shave all H's all together, not add them, but thats my opinion and I have H's front and back.

T-Funk
09-16-2002, 09:35 AM
i think its ridiculously rice but meh do what you gotta do. i myself am most likely taking all tags off today, and a couple bumper stickers my sister put on there (like all chicks do) before i bought it
cause right now i have a running room sticker on there that has worn off and is now completely white, and some sticker that says chicks rule :lol

89lxi95zx7
09-16-2002, 12:15 PM
at least it's not one of those rainbow stickers, if it says chicks rule then you at least look straight

Coroncho80
09-16-2002, 03:06 PM
:rice: * 25 = HondaBoy. Don't do it man! :D

T-Funk
09-16-2002, 05:10 PM
yeha hehe really, you know its a honda accord, most people who see it should be smart enough to know its a honda accord, why do you need to show them

pimp86LX
09-16-2002, 05:18 PM
some guy thought my car was a 2g lude

‹^› ‹(•¿•)› ‹^›
09-16-2002, 05:33 PM
If it makes u feel better do it!! Ricey just means that somebody else does not like it!! But then again that must be that alot of the show cars are ricey! Go figure!! what ever float ur boat!!

pimp86LX
09-16-2002, 05:49 PM
rice is an attitude, its having a nice looking car and believeing its fast.

someone here said "you cant call it rice if it smokes you" or something like that

I'm so tired of seeing cavaleirs or the civic HB (even though there cool) all done up to 'look' fast but its not. and thats fine, so you have a show car, cool! BUT my definition of 'rice' comes in were the people who own those nice show cars not only think but believe they are race cars and tear up and down my road at 3am doin 90 in a 50.

whats my point? Put those H's in were ever you want. They are they for you and you alone.B ut remember they only add about 1.5hp/ea.
;)

Peace bro

p.s. if you do put them in, get some pics :super: :flipa:

‹^› ‹(•¿•)› ‹^›
09-16-2002, 06:06 PM
Well Put Pimp!! We all have our own def of rice!! But I Do understand ur point!! Alot of these cars do look nice, but are mostly stock ( engine ) A couple of spark plugs & wires does not make ur car turbo!! So I Understand ur def of rice!! My Def of rice is when ppl put all these corny stickers on their cars like they are sponsored by Nos, APC, Veilside Or ETc..

pimp86LX
09-16-2002, 06:08 PM
yes i hear that, false badging pisses me off, then they make a big deal and act like a dick cause they're stock 2001 civic can beat my stock 3g cmon, lol

kennycm
09-17-2002, 02:53 PM
I love it cause i have a chrome h in each one of my headrests with some nice black seat covers. I am going to put some in the doors next. nice to know i'm not the only creative one.

Coroncho80
09-17-2002, 04:13 PM
Creative? you mean :rice: :wave:

Toby
09-17-2002, 04:28 PM
My next car is going to be a Civic with a full body kit, 16 inch rims, lowered, with a standard engine exept for air filter and a nice exhaust. And a sticker on the rear window saying "BUILT TO SHOW NOT TO GO"

Coroncho80
09-17-2002, 04:32 PM
That's funny! but hey, some people just like to hook up the exterior and nothing to the engine, that's kool too; but i think that one thing is to hook it up and another thing is to rice it up! I actually thought of just hooking up the outside of my car and just do some simple stuff to the engine like some headers, cold air intake and stuff like that so it can look pretty.

HondaBoy
09-18-2002, 04:03 PM
just a thought. but i dont know if yall misunderstood me but i am putting those "H"s on the inside of the doors. not the outside. i dont know if u meant dont put them on the outside or not but im of course going to do it. i would still like some more opinions. tanx.

pimp86LX
09-18-2002, 04:19 PM
i understood it as the inside of the doors

theBeline
09-19-2002, 08:19 AM
Personaly, don't put the H's on, as a matter of fact, cut ALL of them out and off the car, strip the think plastic molding from the side and fill all the holes!!! AHHHH, ALL the honda needs is the handles to open the doors, and with a few bucks you can take car of thos too, HONDA does not own you, you own it, besides, every one can point out a honda from a mile away as it is, go for self expression points, not OWNED points

HondaBoy
09-22-2002, 08:51 AM
i believe kennycm says it best. that hes not the only creative one. and no thats not ricey. im not taking any of the negative stuff personal. so keep posting your thoughts on this. i just like to know wut people think. and yes im very creative. i have made clear tail lights, clear bumper lights, put in a armrest console, a prelude steering wheel. i plan to get the seats done in leather, but i cant find any thats worth putting in my car yet. im doing some other custom stuff .

pimp86LX
09-22-2002, 09:49 AM
i'm not knockin' ya, but everyone pretty much does the clears, I plan to smoke mine black, with a 2 tone b&w paint job, its gunna be awsome

theBeline
09-22-2002, 11:28 AM
Warning!! :rant: RANT ALERT

The thing about the paint stuff pimp. If you look out one the road, every car has got a lumination threshold of something like 35% (every car is either a dark color, a smoked solor, a dull color or white or black or something ordinary like red or blue or yellow) Personaly I'm trying to find a nice color scheem that isn't seen on the road much and looks good. Chevy custom'd up a show caviler for fun a year back that was a light greenish-aqua candy-coat.

See, there are plenty or white, black, red, and yellow cars on the road with kits and performance sounds (I say sounds because you don't know if it runs good untill you look under the hood), but I just drive by most of them a pass them off as a navy or college kid with a mild ride. White, I will say, does look good, but only if it's like absolute PURE white, and on some cars, with certain people behind the wheel. Look at Import Tuners July edition, cover image, 240SX. It's got a nice color, sure, it does come close to falling into the dark/grayish range, but you don't see that color much, if I caught a glimps of it in my rear view mirror, I would look twice, because it breaks up the monotoness color of every other car on the road.

Sorry, thats been boiling inside of me for months, ahhh, feal better now... :)

pimp86LX
09-22-2002, 11:36 AM
I've never seen a 2 tone white on black 3g around here or any car for that fact. Thats why i want to do it. And i'm not doing any permormance 'apperance' modifications. Things like spoilers, wheels, neons, muffler, etc etc i hate all that stuff. I want my car to be sleek and nice but won't draw attention from theives.

and if i can't make the white on back work i can do white with dark tint and the smoked lenses. I have only seen ONE other vehicle on the road with smoked lenses, some dodge pickup

mabe i live in a remote area but all the stuff i want to do is unique to my location

HondaBoy
09-22-2002, 08:11 PM
well hell y didnt u look at this. its a black and white 3gee. i just found it 2day.
http://www.3geez.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=6415

its one clean ride if i ever saw one. looks like a toyota A38 levin. u think so?

pimp86LX
09-22-2002, 08:22 PM
LOL thats exactly what i wanted...cept my interior is blue
but i could always go all white with tinted, i'll see when i get there

theBeline
09-23-2002, 06:43 AM
pimp, about the wings and shit, couldn't agree with you more

HondaBoy
10-25-2002, 09:45 PM
i might start this emblem project when i re-color my interior. this will be the best time because i will have the door pieces off .

Bobs89LXi
10-25-2002, 10:28 PM
One word: OVERKILL