PDA

View Full Version : now they tell me they can do it

HondaBoy
09-15-2002, 07:38 PM
i called up my honda dealer to find out about my power steering to get it fixed. then i axed um about giving it a tuneup. they said they could do a whole engine overhaul. also they said they could transplant a new engine. so i axed if they could put a totaly different engine in. they said they usually put the same engine that the car came with back in but they occasionally do some engine swaps. like mostly in civics. but they said ya, we can do whatever you want. im sayin i kind of want that option especially when i get enough money. probley not soon but its still a good dream. im thinking just keep the stock a20a carb engine. i wanted to get another 3 gee cuz i have 3 more parking spaces for them. they are my favorite cars of course. OH YEAH!!!!!. i almost forgot. the whole point i wanted to make was that the honda dealership said before that they couldnt do too much engine work except for a simple tune up.

89AccordNate
09-16-2002, 03:46 PM
I think you were talking to the main stud of the shop....he has balls the size of volleyballs I bet.

Nate

A20A1
09-16-2002, 08:42 PM
It's probrably a sidejob...

toastyghost
09-16-2002, 10:01 PM
Can you blame him? If I had access to everything they have in there, I'd be pulling down mad freelance work.

2Fast_Fiero
09-16-2002, 10:31 PM
I'm with toasty on that!!!

sanjay
09-16-2002, 10:42 PM
same.....
I reckon they say they can only do tune ups n stuff, so they don't get their ass sued for screwing up....