PDA

View Full Version : any body ripped off by other members on this site?

jibmoney
09-30-2007, 01:47 PM
Let me know your thoughts about other members taking your money and not responding to you after they have your money.

frantik
09-30-2007, 02:01 PM
my thoughts are it sucks... not much 3geez can do bout it though unfortunately

LX-incredible
09-30-2007, 02:05 PM
I enjoy it very much...

http://www.3geez.com/forum/showthread.php?t=60917

jibmoney
09-30-2007, 02:07 PM
I enjoy it very much...

http://www.3geez.com/forum/showthread.php?t=60917

Hey LX good to see you in the forum. I will never forget you helping me with my photos. Thanks bro.

LX-incredible
09-30-2007, 02:13 PM
No problem man. These thieves really piss me off. All you can do is try to prevent others from getting screwed by them.

ghettogeddy
09-30-2007, 02:21 PM
No problem man. These thieves really piss me off. All you can do is try to prevent others from getting screwed by them.

then again he used to post alot u think he just said f this and take 80 bucks
lol tahts what we thought happened to gfrg88 but he just got arrested

looks like i might be wrong lol
hes def not in jail
http://www.myspace.com/reanimator420

MessyHonda
09-30-2007, 02:27 PM
CKE....took my money and never sent me anything.

http://www.3geez.com/forum/showthread.php?t=53439&page=4

jibmoney
09-30-2007, 03:08 PM
We all need to stand together as fellow 3g members and stop these con artists on this site. Keep this thread going so no one gets screwed out of there hard earned money by listing the scammers. Jibmoney

2oodoor
09-30-2007, 03:26 PM
of course nobody likes getting jipped.
you have to use a little common sense and check them out before you buy. Paypal seems to be reasonably safe mediater for trades, but the other methods take some good judgement and deductive reasoning.

something about mail orders, though... reminds me of sending off for stuff out of the back of comic books or ceral boxes.. I turn into an anxious little kid when I am expecting a "package", get kinda emotion about it:nervous:

jibmoney
09-30-2007, 03:47 PM
of course nobody likes getting jipped.
you have to use a little common sense and check them out before you buy. Paypal seems to be reasonably safe mediater for trades, but the other methods take some good judgement and deductive reasoning.

something about mail orders, though... reminds me of sending off for stuff out of the back of comic books or ceral boxes.. I turn into an anxious little kid when I am expecting a "package", get kinda emotion about it:nervous:

Thats funny I did send my money via pay pal and gave all info to MkyMonkey. I still got no response and others that have bought off him got what they paid for from him. Pay Pal won't refund my money and Monkey said to order through this site on his decal thread. I still haven't heard from him and his last log in was on 09/18/09. I'm just trying to keep people informed on this site so no one else gets screwed. When you are selling something with this sites name on it you should be pro active on comunicating with the buyer. Jibmoney

ghettogeddy
09-30-2007, 03:52 PM
Thats funny I did send my money via pay pal and gave all info to MkyMonkey. I still got no response and others that have bought off him got what they paid for from him. Pay Pal won't refund my money and Monkey said to order through this site on his decal thread. I still haven't heard from him and his last log in was on 09/18/09. I'm just trying to keep people informed on this site so no one else gets screwed. When you are selling something with this sites name on it you should be pro active on comunicating with the buyer. Jibmoney

well monkey isent a con artist by any means hes just a super busy person these days
ive bought several items from him without any trouble
but i have noticed a recent streak of him being mia i knwo he just took over as the manager of a towing company in la so im sure hes just super super busy

ghettogeddy
09-30-2007, 03:54 PM
also this thread isent gona help as much as the seller buyer feedback section does no one sis gona look in the news and site section for seller feedback not say its not a good thread but im sure its been doen and thats why we have a feedback section now, i just for see this being a big attack on members that havent shipped shit out yet and could do more damage then help

2oodoor
09-30-2007, 04:05 PM
Your join date does not quite fit the circumstances involved with MkyMonkey's , you have another screen name?
Have you contacted him through ebay?

I feel assured it is not deliberate, but yes I would agree some attempt should be made to keep up with 3geez inquiries if one has a for sale thread without an email link. You have paypal email addy for him so use that to contact him.

I believe the sale thread was updated since 7/07, hrmmmmm
MkyMonkey is not a thief , ok.

2oodoor
09-30-2007, 04:23 PM
also this thread isent gona help as much as the seller buyer feedback section does no one sis gona look in the news and site section for seller feedback not say its not a good thread but im sure its been doen and thats why we have a feedback section now, i just for see this being a big attack on members that havent shipped shit out yet and could do more damage then help

crap, I didnt know it happened again.. my bad
and yes, starting a thread like this is no resolution especially when there is already dialoge with the most recent unsuccesful traders in the for decals sale thread
Are the decals still for sale on ebay?

ghettogeddy
09-30-2007, 04:27 PM
and yes, starting a thread like this is no resolution especially when there is already dialoge with the most recent unsuccesful traders in the for decals sale thread

as of the last time i looked at his ebay he had like 8 neg for non shipment
so i know its not aimed at one person

jibmoney
09-30-2007, 04:28 PM
I gave monkey every chance at responding to me by email, phone and address. What else is there? I am not a person to bash someone or discredit some one I'm just saying if you are going to sell some thing with the 3geez name you should step up to the plate and comunicate with the buyer. Jibmoeny

ghettogeddy
09-30-2007, 04:37 PM
I gave monkey every chance at responding to me by email, phone and address. What else is there? I am not a person to bash someone or discredit some one I'm just saying if you are going to sell some thing with the 3geez name you should step up to the plate and comunicate with the buyer. Jibmoeny

ya i agree with that as well but like we said we know hes been busy
now the last few times hes been on aim it was someone else and if any of u guys are like me my home page is 3geez and im automatically signed in now it says he hasent been on in like 2-3 weeks witch is about the time i talk to this other person that was on his aim
i bet he went to go online and it signed him in making it look like hes signed in recentl;y hen he hasent lol
im sure that makes no scense
just read it a few times it will become clear what im getting at lol

jibmoney
09-30-2007, 04:42 PM
Thanks getty but its like hill billy bath tub dope and I dont want any other members getting into the wrong stash and getting ripped off by members not communicating with there sells.

jibmoney
09-30-2007, 04:45 PM
and on a lighter note its like staight women going to transvestite strip clubs for fashion ideas Jibmoney

ghettogeddy
09-30-2007, 04:46 PM
Thanks getty but its like hill billy bath tub dope and I dont want any other members getting into the wrong stash and getting ripped off by members not communicating with there sells.

thats what the seller buyer feedback section is for

LX-incredible
09-30-2007, 07:28 PM
well monkey isent a con artist by any means hes just a super busy person these days
ive bought several items from him without any trouble
but i have noticed a recent streak of him being mia i knwo he just took over as the manager of a towing company in la so im sure hes just super super busy

I had no problems with dealing with him. It's inexcusable to take a payment without delivering the product. If he is so busy with work, he should be making enough to refund these people. NO ONE is so occupied that they can't take 2 minutes to go on paypal.

A18A
09-30-2007, 07:32 PM
or there could be a sticky thread made in the feedback section with a list of people NOT to buy from!??!?!?! (dunno if thats already been said, i didnt read much of the thread)

LX-incredible
09-30-2007, 07:37 PM
then again he used to post alot u think he just said f this and take 80 bucks
lol tahts what we thought happened to gfrg88 but he just got arrested

looks like i might be wrong lol
hes def not in jail
http://www.myspace.com/reanimator420

No, he's not in jail. Too bad... he would make someone very happy. If I ever make it out that way, I'll pay him a visit...

If a member ever gets screwed by someone here, I'd go to their door.

LX-incredible
09-30-2007, 07:39 PM
or there could be a sticky thread made in the feedback section with a list of people NOT to buy from!??!?!?! (dunno if thats already been said, i didnt read much of the thread)

That makes more sense, saves the trouble of searching through all those feedback threads.

jibmoney
09-30-2007, 08:12 PM
I had no problems with dealing with him. It's inexcusable to take a payment without delivering the product. If he is so busy with work, he should be making enough to refund these people. NO ONE is so occupied that they can't take 2 minutes to go on paypal.
I agree its unexcusabe for someone to conduct business in this manor. I left negative feedback in the forum on buyer/seller feedback and hopefully others will be aware of this matter. Thanks to all who spent there time posting! Jibmoney

jibmoney
09-30-2007, 08:16 PM
That makes more sense, saves the trouble of searching through all those feedback threads.I thought the same thing, great minds must think alike. Thanks for your time on this LX. Jibmoney

Cheeseburger
09-30-2007, 08:25 PM
argh! brings back unwanted memories......
i bought front Koni reds from 3gn86lxi. I paid him $250 and i never saw my konis
http://www.3geez.com/forum/showthread.php?t=53742&highlight=konis+for+sale

http://www.3geez.com/forum/showthread.php?t=41825&highlight=3gn86lxi

BTW. How much dose Mky owe you?

2oodoor
10-03-2007, 05:09 AM
8 negatives on ebay.... wholey organ grinder look for your monkey he done runned scat off witt da cup...

must be having issues

jibmoney, I see your principals ... but keep it real, 14 bucks is like a case of cheap beer pissed away, or a pizza delivery (small one at that) , four gallons of gas burned up just cruising the streets and coming back after an hour cause it is a dead night... in the grand scheme of things not so bad

Hash_man_Se_i
10-03-2007, 09:12 AM
I think scammers suck. Especially when they come and do that on our little forum.

I think that similar to a local forum i go on beyond.ca ... buy/sell feedback should be displayed under out avatars so that one doesnt have to go searching through a million different threads to see feedback on a person. Also, there should be limits such as having to be a member for over 30 days and have a certain number of posts before being able to sell in the market place.

I am always pretty carefull when buying online, and through forums... but one can only be so careful, and sometimes we trust people too much.

BITESIZE
10-03-2007, 09:26 AM
Cheese you were screwed out of 250? I'd buy a plane ticket and go kick his ass!

2oodoor
10-03-2007, 09:27 AM
I think scammers suck. Especially when they come and do that on our little forum.

I am always pretty carefull when buying online, and through forums... but one can only be so careful, and sometimes we trust people too much.

While we are on this topic there have been several people join here that apparently the only reason they are here is to sell, or try to sell stuff. I guess that is ok. There has been some good stuff sold successfully from what i have read, by those same people.
Has anybody ever bought anything from "Hangingbyaccord" , if so please give them a rating in the buyer/seller thread.
Hell I have bought a bunch of stuff here but never sold anything and I dont have a rating at all. Well correct that, I do have something for sale now.

AccordB20A
10-03-2007, 02:28 PM

that would work good. but what if someone didnt want their name in there or was put there by mistake cd make some nice arguments..

ghettogeddy
10-03-2007, 02:47 PM
that would work good. but what if someone didnt want their name in there or was put there by mistake cd make some nice arguments..

by mistake yes but if ur name is in there for a reason they obviously did something wrong, now i know u cant wait for epic to show up in this one huh

A18A
10-03-2007, 02:49 PM
if that person didnt want their name in there, they should of went through with the deal :)

damn you geddy!! lol

epic1400cs
10-03-2007, 03:35 PM
1) I was mugged by 86LXItooFAST4me a couple of years ago - bought DC header, sent him $300 via Paypal and he has disappeared.
Frantic did great job and some of other members have managed to receive their item but mine didn't arrive in the end.

2) I am still waiting a JDM lip from wohdog.
Bought it for $65 plus shipping $130 air courier, paid him $195 via Paypal last December.
After sending him tons of PMs, write 10s of 20s of message in this site plus many support from other members, finally he wrote he has sent it out last months via surface mail to save his money.
I am still waiting to see if it is true.

lostforawhile
10-03-2007, 03:58 PM
there needs to be a reply thread then if there is a sticky in case there is an unresolved dispute, i bought a lower control arm from someone on here can't remember who, I did send off the money, he said he didn't get it, but the money order was cashed. i don't know if by him or if someone got it and cashed it. there is no way to blame someone if you don't know their end of the story. but it made me look bad on here. i got the arm,he went ahead and sent it,but the money never got to him for some reason. and now i can't remember who it was. the point is sometimes someone looks bad when it may not actually be their fault. need all the info before condemming the person.

jibmoney
10-03-2007, 04:34 PM
8 negatives on ebay.... wholey organ grinder look for your monkey he done runned scat off witt da cup...

must be having issues

jibmoney, I see your principals ... but keep it real, 14 bucks is like a case of cheap beer pissed away, or a pizza delivery (small one at that) , four gallons of gas burned up just cruising the streets and coming back after an hour cause it is a dead night... in the grand scheme of things not so badWOW I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!!!!!

2,4,20,5,10 DOLLARS it all adds up. Your right $14.00 is nothing especially when a person like me pulls in about $60,000 a year. I can afford to loose the money sure, but WTF. If $14.00 is not a big deal then it shouldn't be a big deal to give me back my money or communicate with me on the deal. I haven't heard from him since I sent the money. Monkey didn't work for that money, I did. To all that got ripped off on this site it makes me sad that as fellow 3geezers have to be cautious about buying from fellow members on making transactions. This isn't ebay or craigs list, its 3geez.com and we should have a higher standard to our fellow members and support for them on all matters like this. JIBMONEY

LX-incredible
10-03-2007, 04:41 PM
WOW I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!!!!!

2,4,20,5,10 DOLLARS it all adds up. Your right $14.00 is nothing especially when a person like me pulls in about $60,000 a year. I can afford to loose the money sure, but WTF. If $14.00 is not a big deal then it shouldn't be a big deal to give me back my money or communicate with me on the deal. I haven't heard from him since I sent the money. Monkey didn't work for that money, I did. To all that got ripped off on this site it makes me sad that as fellow 3geezers have to be cautious about buying from fellow members on making transactions. This isn't ebay or craigs list, its 3geez.com and we should have a higher standard to our fellow members and support for them on all matters like this. JIBMONEY
:werd: Sure, $14 may seem like nothing. What matters is that this guy took people's money and never produced!

labeledsk8r
10-03-2007, 04:46 PM

i here you it sucks getting money lost, but i kinda have to stick up for monky, he had done so many good transactions for so long, i think something larger has happend, no one has heard from him in a while, includeing close friends, your saying well it would be nice if he replied, well what if he was sitting in a hostpital or sometihng like that, i hope thats not the case, but i think something larger has happend , he was never a guy to take money and why would he ruin his rep buy stealing the money from a few sticker deals, i mean come on, he used to do deals with a couple 100 buck sound system components, i feel your pain on loseing money but with the fact that no one has even heard anything from him then it could be something other

jibmoney
10-03-2007, 05:03 PM
i here you it sucks getting money lost, but i kinda have to stick up for monky, he had done so many good transactions for so long, i think something larger has happend, no one has heard from him in a while, includeing close friends, your saying well it would be nice if he replied, well what if he was sitting in a hostpital or sometihng like that, i hope thats not the case, but i think something larger has happend , he was never a guy to take money and why would he ruin his rep buy stealing the money from a few sticker deals, i mean come on, he used to do deals with a couple 100 buck sound system components, i feel your pain on loseing money but with the fact that no one has even heard anything from him then it could be something other Hey I understand that all of you have a history with him and delt with him in the past, thats cool. 9/18/07 is the last time he was online and I bought the decals on July 26th,07. Now I would like you to look when he has been online last. There is no excuse for this. JIBMONEY

labeledsk8r
10-03-2007, 05:09 PM
Hey I understand that all of you have a history with him and delt with him in the past, thats cool. 9/18/07 is the last time he was online and I bought the decals on July 26th,07. Now I would like you to look when he has been online last. There is no excuse for this. JIBMONEY

there can be an excuse, i have even delt with him before but his feedback was perfect till just now, just becuse the site says he loged in doesnt mean anything, my password is saved and if someone hits the rong button BAM 3geez pops up and says i loged in. all someone had to do is turn on his computer, he could even be dead for all you know, (hope not) im not argueing with you it sucks, but i think you need to calm down a bit considering NO ONE knows were he is, thats includeing very close friends that are also members

Bglad420
10-03-2007, 05:16 PM
Added HE ISN"T GONNA RIP YOU OFF!! You've been a member for 2 months so before you start slamming people you should find other ways to express your anger, and if you make 60k a year why do you care about 14. I know I'd count my losses and say fuck it. And that would be if I made 30.00 a year.

jibmoney
10-03-2007, 05:35 PM
Added HE ISN"T GONNA RIP YOU OFF!! You've been a member for 2 months so before you start slamming people you should find other ways to express your anger, and if you make 60k a year why do you care about 14. I know I'd count my losses and say fuck it. And that would be if I made 30.00 a year.
I am not here to slam anyone in this forum. I am just making people aware of whats going on here and making a stand against people that don't step up to the plate and take responsability for the actions. Monkey is selling the 3geez name and taking money without following through with his tranactions. Yeah your right I have been and member for 2 months and very proud of it. I have met some really cool people here and hope to help others in persute to better my 3geez. JIBMONEY

ghettogeddy
10-03-2007, 05:42 PM
I am not here to slam anyone in this forum. I am just making people aware of whats going on here and making a stand against people that don't step up to the plate and take responsability for the actions. Monkey is selling the 3geez name and taking money without following through with his tranactions. Yeah your right I have been and member for 2 months and very proud of it. I have met some really cool people here and hope to help others in persute to better my 3geez. JIBMONEY

well lets see your the only person out of 100 people that bought from him even 5 people out of 100 isent a big number
when ur doing mass sales now he is one person as as u can tell hes not selling anything right now
i highly doubt he quite making money so he could have 5 peoples orders even if it was say $100 its not worth risking a $300 a day for $100 right

also if any of us were able to get ahold of monkey im sure he would have chimed in by now trust me ive been trying to get ahold of him my self to no avail

jibmoney
10-03-2007, 05:46 PM
well lets see your the only person out of 100 people that bought from him even 5 people out of 100 isent a big number
when ur doing mass sales now he is one person as as u can tell hes not selling anything right now
i highly doubt he quite making money so he could have 5 peoples orders even if it was say $100 its not worth risking a $300 a day for $100 right

also if any of us were able to get ahold of monkey im sure he would have chimed in by now trust me ive been trying to get ahold of him my self to no avail I will take your word on it. JIBMONEY

lostforawhile
10-03-2007, 06:33 PM
this worries me on monkey now, this is really out of character for him. has anyone checked the local papers on line,where he lives? he has an extremly dangerous job,just read some of his posts on here about it. I hope nothing has happened to him. i mean people get insane when you mess with their cars, and he has to deal with it everyday. it's very possible he was shot and injured or killed,or is in a hospital somewhere. his job is just as dangerous as a bounty hunters. i mean people will kill you over a pair of shoes,they catch you dragging off their car and they might not think twice about killing you. I really hope nothing has happened to him.

labeledsk8r
10-03-2007, 06:46 PM
this worries me on monkey now, this is really out of character for him. has anyone checked the local papers on line,where he lives? he has an extremly dangerous job,just read some of his posts on here about it. I hope nothing has happened to him. i mean people get insane when you mess with their cars, and he has to deal with it everyday. it's very possible he was shot and injured or killed,or is in a hospital somewhere. his job is just as dangerous as a bounty hunters. i mean people will kill you over a pair of shoes,they catch you dragging off their car and they might not think twice about killing you. I really hope nothing has happened to him.

exactly, thats why i was thinking he should calm down a little bit on acuseing monky, something biger coulda happend (hopeing not) that is alot bigger of a deal then 14 bucks

frantik
10-03-2007, 07:20 PM
1) I was mugged by 86LXItooFAST4me a couple of years ago - bought DC header, sent him $300 via Paypal and he has disappeared.
Frantic did great job and some of other members have managed to receive their item but mine didn't arrive in the end.

yeah i remember that my sister lived near him and managed to get a hold of his mom which is the only way any of the stuff was recovered.

jibmoney
10-03-2007, 07:58 PM
I will take it in stride and drop this matter. I have no regrets starting this thread, if anything, it opened everyones eyes on how they can get screwed out of there money.I hope this helped, if not I didn't mean to piss anyone off. JIBMONEY

MessyHonda
10-03-2007, 11:44 PM
i tryed calling him but his phone is always off and it goes to voicemail.

BITESIZE
10-03-2007, 11:45 PM
Where the fuck is monkey. 3geez is half as fun now. If messy were gone, we'd be doomed. We'd be left with CAH.

2oodoor
10-04-2007, 03:40 AM

Come on brother, hit me hit me, let it all out, I feel your pain.. I have been there too. I was only trying to talk you down a bit. I know it can really bug you when you stop to think about it, you come home with the habit of looking around for it , maybe it arrived,, nope not today.. So yea 14 dollars or 140 dollars, it is still prinicpal and that same feeling you were duuped.
Keep in mind his E bay customers are not happy either, he told everybody here to buy from him off ebay because of the mishap earlier this year, he did not want the blame or hassle being owned by 3geez dot com.

frantik
10-04-2007, 03:44 AM
Where the fuck is monkey. 3geez is half as fun now

i agree.. damn u monkey *shakes fist*

ghettogeddy
10-04-2007, 10:55 AM
i tryed calling him but his phone is always off and it goes to voicemail.

from what cheese says is he lost his phone a couple months back and hasent had time to go get a new one

epic1400cs
10-04-2007, 12:39 PM
I will take it in stride and drop this matter. I have no regrets starting this thread, if anything, it opened everyones eyes on how they can get screwed out of there money.I hope this helped, if not I didn't mean to piss anyone off. JIBMONEY
I understand your point - I hate to be ripped off, too, especially if you spend your hard earned cash.

But sounds like something unusual with monky and I am hoping he is ok - hope he is in holiday or somehting.

I had some PM back and forth with Admin here about rip off issue but was told that when it comes to the selling/buying on this site, they can't interfere - as all we know, its up to between seller and buyer.
I try to use Paypal but if the seller is almost bankrupt, the seller can your take money and disappear - Paypal would try to recover the money when the buyer report the incident but if there is no funding in the sellers bank account, Paypal cannot do anything (I had two cases like this)
I would say, be careful to buy from somebody who is in debts(well, more or less we all are! hahaha)

ghettogeddy
10-04-2007, 12:44 PM
I understand your point - I hate to be ripped off, too, especially if you spend your hard earned cash.

But sounds like something unusual with monky and I am hoping he is ok - hope he is in holiday or somehting.

I had some PM back and forth with Admin here about rip off issue but was told that when it comes to the selling/buying on this site, they can't interfere - as all we know, its up to between seller and buyer.
I try to use Paypal but if the seller is almost bankrupt, the seller can your take money and disappear - Paypal would try to recover the money when the buyer report the incident but if there is no funding in the sellers bank account, Paypal cannot do anything (I had two cases like this)
I would say, be careful to buy from somebody who is in debts(well, more or less we all are! hahaha)
funny thing about paypal is though if u get mad enough and yell a little and maybe talk to the manager ull get what u want lol
when gfrg88 had his prob thats what i did and i got my money back

also from now on if i buy something i wait 2 weeks if i dont get a tracking number or conformation number i automatically open a ticket with paypal

BITESIZE
10-04-2007, 12:59 PM
I have two things pending with paypal right now. Those fuckers!

lostforawhile
10-04-2007, 02:05 PM
hey somebody find cheese and see if he will go look for monkey,i'm not worried about money,i just want to know if he is ok. i know they live near each other because they used to hang out all the time.

Catalyst
10-06-2007, 10:27 PM
Hmm, heres an Idea I just thought of. Maybe to find out where Monkey is, you can call the towing company's phone number he works for, and maybe you'll get Adrian on the phone, or you can ask whoever does pick up the phone if hes around. Surely you'll find out if hes still in the land of the living that way. Someone should give it a shot. :D

Cheeseburger
10-06-2007, 11:15 PM
im going to be heading out to the paint shop where my car is getting painted next week to talk to the owner, so ill stop by to see if adrian is at his job

2oodoor
10-07-2007, 05:01 AM
Hmm, heres an Idea I just thought of. Maybe to find out where Monkey is, you can call the towing company's phone number he works for, and maybe you'll get Adrian on the phone, or you can ask whoever does pick up the phone if hes around. Surely you'll find out if hes still in the land of the living that way. Someone should give it a shot. :D

good idea, use common sense yaw...
how about this one:) find out who's call list they are one, call in abandoned right hand drive 89 Accord.. wait for him to show up...:wave:

With all of our modern day convieniences, super tech cell phones, this is the ultra communication age.. yet we are still too busy to take a minute out of our day to do anything that threatens our 'schedules" , we are multitasking , media junkies yet with all of these tools we are accomplishing less and less... what a phenonmena.
How did we ever do business without this stiff? well we did....

ghettogeddy
10-07-2007, 08:21 AM
With all of our modern day convieniences, super tech cell phones, this is the ultra communication age.. yet we are still too busy to take a minute out of our day to do anything that threatens our 'schedules" , we are multitasking , media junkies yet with all of these tools we are accomplishing less and less... what a phenonmena.

from what cheese says is he lost his phone a couple months back and hasent had time to go get a new one

M3Galaxie
10-07-2007, 12:06 PM

Ha we did business just fine...
However, we didn't do business across the country with hundres of people on the side.

Look something as obviously happened; With the amount of merchandice/goods monkey was moving I really doubt that he would say screw it and pocket one maybe two hundred dollars. When in the long run he would have made more. Looking at his ebay feeback; some stuff did get sent out, but it was wrong color, wrong sticker ect.
I'm not saying that it's right IF he decided to cut bait and get out if, because things got bussy, but you don't really know what happened. Hardrive crashes, his supplies/equipment burned up. Heck maybe some other drivers he worked with got fired, and he's doing double shifts.

2oodoor
10-07-2007, 02:34 PM
Ghetto geddy.. well over half of my post got lost somehow, there was another paragraph. I am defending MkyMonkey on this thread, so dont get misconbobulated.
The communication thing was just a general observation attached to a piece of philosophy, which I am sure you can relate to:bong:, admittedly mine was java driven.
This thread could be useful had it not turned into calling out one member, that now.... will be pretty embarassed by it. That my collegues, is not fair to him if his issues are beyond his control.
I have read enough of this decal crap, I am sure there are other trades out there involving members that are much more fishy that this one.

Oh and M3Galaxie, you make a good point, twenty years ago I would have never sent off clear across the country for a carburator, or even something as simple as a box of smoked salmon,, but now days I think nothing of it.
all of this stuff is in catalog form, posted on the www, some like a world wide garage sale... amazing to stop and think about it.

jibmoney
10-16-2007, 05:05 PM
Hey all this message is from Cheeseburger.
hey bro whats up.

I went to take my car to get quoted for a paint job, and it was right in front of where Adrian Mkymonkey. He wasn't there but they paged him to call me. I met up with him at his house. He was telling me that right now he dose not have the internet in his house and he had to cancel his paypal account since they stole his wallet. He game me the cash so i could pay you. The only down fall to this is that i don't have paypal anymore. But if you can send me ur full name with address i can send you a US postal money order for the $14.00.

Hope you can understand

Abe. P
I am glad that MKYMONKEY is ok and this resolves this issue completely JIBMONEY

ghettogeddy
10-16-2007, 05:42 PM
hey bro whats up.

I went to take my car to get quoted for a paint job, and it was right in front of where Adrian Mkymonkey. He wasn't there but they paged him to call me. I met up with him at his house. He was telling me that right now he dose not have the internet in his house and he had to cancel his paypal account since they stole his wallet. He game me the cash so i could pay you. The only down fall to this is that i don't have paypal anymore. But if you can send me ur full name with address i can send you a US postal money order for the $14.00.

Hope you can understand

Abe. P

wow his wallet got stolen, damn that sucks i should start leaving my pay pal debit card at home

Cheeseburger
10-16-2007, 11:46 PM
hey bro whats up.

Hope you can understand

Abe. P

You never sent me your address :idea:

MessyHonda
10-16-2007, 11:54 PM
man that sucks for monkey...lots of shit happens to him.

jibmoney
10-17-2007, 02:55 AM
You never sent me your address :idea:

Hey man I PM you on this matter. Did you get the message?

speedpenguin
10-17-2007, 03:50 AM
Off-Topic a little bit, but doesn't something like this happen every time we get a source for 3Geez decals?

Cheeseburger
10-17-2007, 08:40 AM
Hey man I PM you on this matter. Did you get the message?

no sir

tuxdreamerx
10-17-2007, 09:34 AM
Well I cant believe mkymonkey was getting ripped on so bad cuz I havnt been on here long but I have seen many good transactions go on with im. hell didnt he even give the decals out for the AOM winners?

and I would defentily say a good tip is not to buy shit off of someone you dont know well. I have talked to Forrest for hours and hours and he has a good rep and now im buying about $200 worth of parts from him hell I just paypaled him some money and he shipped my parts very fast. I havnt recieved the parts yet cuz they where shipped yesterday but I am very confident I will get what I ordered from him in the shape he described.

so it wouldnt hurt to spend some time talking to your seller.

fogged
11-03-2007, 01:30 PM
I think god my wife has never seen this post. I would never get to buy anything from you guys. I had her read all the good seller info on here just so I could buy from here. Come tax time Ill be looking for a few new parts. Im looking for SEi swaybars, and some strut bars front and rear. Hell Id trade my wife for some cup holders, and a tan arm rest. LOL!!!!!

LX-incredible
11-03-2007, 01:35 PM
The SE-i sway bars are the same as what came with your car. I believe the rear brackets were a little different though...

fogged
11-03-2007, 01:42 PM
I was told that they where bigger. If not thats cool. One less thing on my list of many parts I want.

LX-incredible
11-03-2007, 01:50 PM
A vigor rear will fit with minor mods. Someone was selling them on here awhile back... Or you could go with some ST bars: http://store.summitracing.com/partdetail.asp?autofilter=1&part=STQ%2D52130&N=700+115&autoview=sku

fogged
11-03-2007, 02:12 PM
Thanx. Ill have to look into that. sux azz they have no pic for it.

MessyHonda
11-03-2007, 06:22 PM
I think god my wife has never seen this post. I would never get to buy anything from you guys. I had her read all the good seller info on here just so I could buy from here. Come tax time Ill be looking for a few new parts. Im looking for SEi swaybars, and some strut bars front and rear. Hell Id trade my wife for some cup holders, and a tan arm rest. LOL!!!!!

i got some cupholders....PM me.

ChaseR
11-04-2007, 03:28 PM
Yes, I paid this dude named elijah for an exhaust system back in May of 2006. Almost $300 dollars I sent Him and I never got shit... If I ever see him in real life I am going to castrate Him.

mkymonkey
12-18-2007, 09:54 AM
wow glad to see a whole thread dedicated to me lol.

ok the following is not an excuse its an explanation....

ok i have a phobia...well not a phobia per say but more of an annoying bad habit. I hate having things in my pockets, everytime i sit in my car i take everything out of my pockets, every time i go to a restaurant i take everything out....pretty much everywhere i sit i take everything off. shit sometimes when im standing just having a smoke i take shit out and set it somewhere like my desk or something. with that said...i was at a bar took my wallet out and set it on the bar. had a few drinks and left. so yes i lost my wallet AGAIN. its not a funny matter i do this all the time. haha ive not gone 6 mos without loosing it. anyway, i canceled my credit cards and so on. because i did that, ebay canceled my account, well suspended because payments didnt go through for not only the auction listings but for other things i bought from people. and yes my paypal is set directly to my bank account but i put a hold on it cuz i had my acct number in the wallet. anyway i refunded the people on ebay but still got bad rep. but with you jib, i simply forgot about it. i had so much shit going on because of the damn wallet i simply forgot. so when cheese came to my house i was like damn youre right and asked him to pay you. i canceled my phone because i just didnt like the plan anymore and got a new one. and thats why messy or cheese couldnt get ahold of me. work has been busier than ever. i havent been in my office for a while. i come in and leave since i have to do marketing, hang no parking signs, fix problems that my drivers cause, paint red firelane stripes and so on. ive just been busy and i plum forgot. i got a bit of time now and thats why ive been loggin on every once in a while. dude im so busy that rhonda is still parked, ive got a dizzy (not the one that i ordered from here since i never got it...so i too have been screwed but i dont bitch cuz i always expect it when it comes to ordering shit from forums. plus it was only 80 bucks not 250 or 400...i make 80 bucks in 10 mins) but havent installed it yet cuz i have no time. my black civic has cracked sus bushings and my blue one has blown shocks. so believe me when i say i have no time. i apologize for the whole ordeal and i hope no one thinks im still a dick cuz of this. shit when my machine went down i refunded everyone here. a total of 246 bucks. im not a thief i dont like stolen money, i like money that is earned (unless i find money on the street haha) but anyway all i can say is sorry.

but thanks for starting a thread on me hahaha.

Civic Accord Honda
12-18-2007, 10:36 AM
w00t monkeys not a con man :D yay! LOL

lostforawhile
12-18-2007, 02:04 PM
wow glad to see a whole thread dedicated to me lol.

ok the following is not an excuse its an explanation....

ok i have a phobia...well not a phobia per say but more of an annoying bad habit. I hate having things in my pockets, everytime i sit in my car i take everything out of my pockets, every time i go to a restaurant i take everything out....pretty much everywhere i sit i take everything off. shit sometimes when im standing just having a smoke i take shit out and set it somewhere like my desk or something. with that said...i was at a bar took my wallet out and set it on the bar. had a few drinks and left. so yes i lost my wallet AGAIN. its not a funny matter i do this all the time. haha ive not gone 6 mos without loosing it. anyway, i canceled my credit cards and so on. because i did that, ebay canceled my account, well suspended because payments didnt go through for not only the auction listings but for other things i bought from people. and yes my paypal is set directly to my bank account but i put a hold on it cuz i had my acct number in the wallet. anyway i refunded the people on ebay but still got bad rep. but with you jib, i simply forgot about it. i had so much shit going on because of the damn wallet i simply forgot. so when cheese came to my house i was like damn youre right and asked him to pay you. i canceled my phone because i just didnt like the plan anymore and got a new one. and thats why messy or cheese couldnt get ahold of me. work has been busier than ever. i havent been in my office for a while. i come in and leave since i have to do marketing, hang no parking signs, fix problems that my drivers cause, paint red firelane stripes and so on. ive just been busy and i plum forgot. i got a bit of time now and thats why ive been loggin on every once in a while. dude im so busy that rhonda is still parked, ive got a dizzy (not the one that i ordered from here since i never got it...so i too have been screwed but i dont bitch cuz i always expect it when it comes to ordering shit from forums. plus it was only 80 bucks not 250 or 400...i make 80 bucks in 10 mins) but havent installed it yet cuz i have no time. my black civic has cracked sus bushings and my blue one has blown shocks. so believe me when i say i have no time. i apologize for the whole ordeal and i hope no one thinks im still a dick cuz of this. shit when my machine went down i refunded everyone here. a total of 246 bucks. im not a thief i dont like stolen money, i like money that is earned (unless i find money on the street haha) but anyway all i can say is sorry.

but thanks for starting a thread on me hahaha.glad you are ok,i figured something happened,some people got pissed off but most people knew that you wouldn't steal from the guys on the forum, so we figured something happened. get a wallet chain lol

jibmoney
12-18-2007, 06:28 PM
3geez for life!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow shit happens, Thanks for telling all of us the problems you were having Monkey. I would like to say that at least we have a history of what happened to you. When your busy like myself at work, everything really does take a back seat to work. I apologize for the things I said, but I think when people communicate on transactions they should be accountable to them. When you get ready to do the Jibmoney Accord Decal, let me know and I will be happy to pay you for it. Thanks and Merry Christmas

Hash_man_Se_i
12-18-2007, 10:38 PM
Glad to see you come on and respond monkey... I hate people who just completely avoid situations that may be confrontational although I find I do it all to often myself.

Hope everything gets sorted out.

Yes, I paid this dude named elijah for an exhaust system back in May of 2006. Almost $300 dollars I sent Him and I never got shit... If I ever see him in real life I am going to castrate Him.

I'll keep an eye out for him or his significant other at Nissan meets this coming year, and will see what I can do... thats brutal though.

MessyHonda
12-19-2007, 01:30 AM
i can vouch for him...HE DOES LIKE TO TAKE THINGS OUT OF HIS POCKETS.....he left his cam in my car at the SF meet

Cheeseburger
12-19-2007, 01:33 AM
my konis :(

:edit: I hate this thread. brings back bad memories lol

2oodoor
12-19-2007, 04:29 AM

Almost 300 ? what.. 299.99?

[B]mkymonkey[B]
ok i have a phobia...well not a phobia per say but more of an annoying bad habit. I hate having things in my pockets, everytime i sit in my car i take everything out of my pockets, every time i go to a restaurant i take everything out....pretty much everywhere i sit i take everything off. shit sometimes when im standing just having a smoke i take shit out and set it somewhere like my desk or something. with that said...i was at a bar took my wallet out and set it on the bar. had a few drinks and left.
... I wonder if it is the pantyhose

j/k
dude, the wallet and keys thing is serious. cargo pants? LL Bean vest w/pockets? money belt?

Hope you have a better year oh eight

frantik
12-19-2007, 04:42 AM
dude, the wallet and keys thing is serious. cargo pants? LL Bean vest w/pockets? money belt?

monkey needs a purse :kekeke:

mkymonkey
12-19-2007, 06:32 AM
yeah its a giant problem with me :(

2oodoor
12-19-2007, 07:19 AM
monkey needs a purse :kekeke:

I left you that one ^^:thumbup:

A18A
12-19-2007, 07:56 AM
i make 80 bucks in 10 mins

hey im your friend :D