PDA

View Full Version : test of slideshow

lostforawhile
09-30-2007, 05:44 PM
hey this is a first draft testing a new software,it's of course not done yet but i want to get opinions on it. i have this perfect in flash format,but i can't figure out how in the crap to host it up,. been trying for a week,also i didn't know the song would loop twice and stop. if someone knows of a program that will do this for free let me know. the flash version also panned across the slides which i really liked,this one doesn't
finished link is at the top also http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=18_yARau5_k

Civic Accord Honda
09-30-2007, 06:10 PM
yay i saw my car

labeledsk8r
09-30-2007, 06:24 PM
looks like a cool thing, alot of 3geez there, some i have never seen before myself (was hopeing to see a pic or mine though lol), sweet work man, just an idea, what if you put each owners user name in the corner of the pic of there car? kinda gives them some credit for there work, dunno if that be to much work or not or if thats even a good idea, anywas cool work, love to see the finished product

lostforawhile
09-30-2007, 06:27 PM
looks like a cool thing, alot of 3geez there, some i have never seen before myself (was hopeing to see a pic or mine though lol), sweet work man, just an idea, what if you put each owners user name in the corner of the pic of there car? kinda gives them some credit for there work, dunno if that be to much work or not or if thats even a good idea, anywas cool work, love to see the finished product yea if we can even identify some of them,some of those pics go back to 2003 if i can get each name i wil add it to the pictures no problem,this is a first draft

Civic Accord Honda
09-30-2007, 06:36 PM
i think u shud add a pic of sk8rs car :D

labeledsk8r
09-30-2007, 06:43 PM
yea if we can even identify some of them,some of those pics go back to 2003 if i can get each name i wil add it to the pictures no problem,this is a first draft

yeah didnt even think about that, most likely the ones i had never seen before were ones before my time, might be more trouble then its worth then.
um i know this is kinda blunt but if you could actully use any of my pics from my LX i would be honored to see it live on, the pics arnt great so i wouldnt be shocked if none are useable
http://www.3geez.com/forum/showthread.php?t=55938

lostforawhile
09-30-2007, 07:53 PM
yeah didnt even think about that, most likely the ones i had never seen before were ones before my time, might be more trouble then its worth then.
um i know this is kinda blunt but if you could actully use any of my pics from my LX i would be honored to see it live on, the pics arnt great so i wouldnt be shocked if none are useable
http://www.3geez.com/forum/showthread.php?t=55938sure i could post em up here and i'll add them to the folder
i even have some of the rusty and not so nice ones on there i tried to do a mix because it takes all kinds to make up this site

labeledsk8r
10-01-2007, 03:43 AM
sure i could post em up here and i'll add them to the folder
i even have some of the rusty and not so nice ones on there i tried to do a mix because it takes all kinds to make up this site

awsome man, the last pictures of her are in that link in my above post or some older ones in my car domain link in my sig, haveing it in sometihng like that would be cool to see it kinda live on.

lostforawhile
10-01-2007, 02:07 PM
awsome man, the last pictures of her are in that link in my above post or some older ones in my car domain link in my sig, haveing it in sometihng like that would be cool to see it kinda live on.
I put a couple of them in there. they aren't on the test video,but in the file folder that is what the final show will be made from. i'm going to see what it looks like in flash when i'm running in full screen with the video output. if it looks good on the monitor i'll try to find a way to burn it to a dvd, then i can just upload the dvd to google video. the other thing i might do, is if someone else has video out, i might send then a disc with the entire program that auto plays on a disc,and let then burn it to a dvd for me. if anyone else has pics that aren't already on there, just post em up or post the links and i'll add them to the file folder, i try to keep it two pics or less of each car.

lostforawhile
10-06-2007, 07:56 AM
ok it's done,I should have added about five seconds at the end i eventually will change that,anyway find ten minutes and some popcorn. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=18_yARau5_k

lostforawhile
10-06-2007, 10:00 AM
hey this test thread can be deleted since it has it's own thread