PDA

View Full Version : Ok..

rdn86lude
10-05-2007, 10:35 PM
So i definately cant find the for sale thread so here it is. I am wondering how much an a series turbo manifold is worth. (how much would you pay for one in good condition.... I might have one for sale soon and I just wondered a round about price... (BTW.... by all means, move this post if nescissary_ sorry im a newbie to 3geez)

MessyHonda
10-06-2007, 02:10 AM
So i definately cant find the for sale thread so here it is. I am wondering how much an a series turbo manifold is worth. (how much would you pay for one in good condition.... I might have one for sale soon and I just wondered a round about price... (BTW.... by all means, move this post if nescissary_ sorry im a newbie to 3geez)

well it depends on the style of the manifold. the flanges and the job on the welds.....but most of them go for like 300-600...depending if it has a downpipe or not.

labeledsk8r
10-06-2007, 05:11 AM
yeah like messy said it all depends on style, welds and flanges, and even if there ceramic coated or not, so 300-600 normaly and some might pay up to 800 if its a very well built and even coated mani, pics would def help on its price and well get more intrest