PDA

View Full Version : A'yo

Mausberg
10-09-2007, 12:31 PM
Straight up, im a Muscle Car dude through and through, and I dispise rice burners...but, in the interest of fairness, i've decided to give it a shot...sooooo...what is this all about?

Civic Accord Honda
10-09-2007, 12:34 PM
dont worry there is not alot of rice on here :)

ghettogeddy
10-09-2007, 12:43 PM
Straight up, im a Mscule Car dude through and through, and I dispise rice burners...but, in the interest of fairness, i've decided to give it a shot...sooooo...what is this all about?

well first off do u own a 3g or are u looking for one
cause if u want rice uv come to the wrong place
there should be a Chinese food place around the corner from u lol
or a place that sells civics or something lol

MessyHonda
10-09-2007, 12:47 PM
Tstp!

labeledsk8r
10-09-2007, 02:06 PM
hahah i know that nick name anyware, yo man . this dudes from back in my home town ocala FL that i just moved from, lol he picked up a 3gee sedan 88 F/I with over 200K on the car 5 speed. i normaly am online argueing with him on how much better imports are compared to muscle lol, but i told him to join the site to get some info on how atleasty the 3gee can be a fun little ride

guaynabo89
10-09-2007, 08:30 PM
Straight up, im a Mscule Car dude through and through, and I dispise rice burners...but, in the interest of fairness, i've decided to give it a shot...sooooo...what is this all about?

What you drive?

Little more info and less vaugeness.

Mausberg
10-09-2007, 09:15 PM
Also, I own an '03 GMC Envoy XL that has a V6 Vortech, an '04 Mazda Protege and an '88 Honda Accord with 5 speed manuel and its 4 door. Im new to this forum stuff so help ya boy out. I know that dude labledsk8er, I love my muscle...and he dosent, but its all good.

Catalyst
10-09-2007, 09:24 PM
Also, I own an '03 GMC Envoy XL that has a V6 Vortech, an '04 Mazda Protege and an '88 Honda Accord with 5 speed manuel and its 4 door. Im new to this forum stuff so help ya boy out. I know that dude labledsk8er, I love my muscle...and he dosent, but its all good.

:welcome:

Whatever info you are looking for can be found on these forums! Im sure youll end up enjoying your 3gee very much as the rest of us do.

I just have one question.... you said your a hard-core muscle car guy, do you own a muscle car? If so what do you own? I'm sure by muscle you aren't talking about the Vortech V6 in your Envoy. :D

Civic Accord Honda
10-09-2007, 09:46 PM
ahh cool u know Sk8r :)

and post pics of your 3rd gen so we can get happy :D

Mausberg
10-11-2007, 08:59 AM
:welcome:

Whatever info you are looking for can be found on these forums! Im sure youll end up enjoying your 3gee very much as the rest of us do.

I just have one question.... you said your a hard-core muscle car guy, do you own a muscle car? If so what do you own? I'm sure by muscle you aren't talking about the Vortech V6 in your Envoy. :D
Nah, I dont actually OWN any Muscle, the closest i've come is playing Midnight Club...but I am saving and planning on owning a few, however imposible it may seem. My dream cars are the '69 Camaro Z28, '70 Chevelle SS 454, '70 El Camino SS 454, '63 Corvette Stingray and a '64 Impala. I WILL own these one day!!! I really dont know much about Honda's and such, which is why im here. But anyway...thats whats up.

ghettogeddy
10-11-2007, 09:24 AM
Nah, I dont actually OWN any Muscle, the closest i've come is playing Midnight Club...but I am saving and planning on owning a few, however imposible it may seem. My dream cars are the '69 Camaro Z28, '70 Chevelle SS 454, '70 El Camino SS 454, '63 Corvette Stingray and a '64 Impala. I WILL own these one day!!! I really dont know much about Honda's and such, which is why im here. But anyway...thats whats up.
u and about 90 % of all guys want those cars

AccordB20A
10-11-2007, 12:31 PM
im not one of those 90% i like having money to do other thigns other than refilling my tank :) but hello anyway :)

knarg
10-11-2007, 12:42 PM
i would rather have my hatch than any of those cars :P

ghettogeddy
10-11-2007, 12:50 PM
im not one of those 90% i like having money to do other thigns other than refilling my tank :) but hello anyway :)

ok that means your in the 10%

Civic Accord Honda
10-11-2007, 01:40 PM
ok that means your in the 10%
i am also in that 10% :wave:

Mausberg
10-11-2007, 02:55 PM
u and about 90 % of all guys want those cars
HAHAHA...true that, I hear ya. Yeah, so that was kinda in a REALLY REALLY BBRROOAADD perspective, eh? LOL But im actually takin steps to own those cars, I got like 3,000 saved up for a body, then ill take it from there, but I didnt list it, but the bod im lookin for is to a '70 GTO Judge...or an '88 Accord, LOL

russiankid
10-11-2007, 03:08 PM
This website is all about people owning 1986-1989 Honda Accords, and with low budgets(some have high budgets), rebuild them correctly with the exception of a few. We help each other out by giving personal experienced tips on certain repairs. Some members go all out and do engine swaps, engine builds, turbo, suspension upgrades, brakes, and audio.

M3Galaxie
10-11-2007, 03:10 PM
Classic/Muscle cars = money pit
not really daily drivable, by todays standards, although it can be done.
Very fun to show off/drive and work on though.

1ajs
10-11-2007, 05:42 PM
Mausberg (http://www.3geez.com/forum/member.php?u=10705) hey welcome to 3geez you picked a great site to jump into the honda world :)
we are mostly anti rice..... were about the love of the cars from just keeping them going to moding them but as time goes on its becoming more of an oldschool moding club as off the shelf is getting harder and harder to find :( o well makes for some extrealy loved 3geez 2geez 1geez

injoy your stay cheers

Mausberg
10-11-2007, 05:43 PM
Yeah, its money consuming and to a certain extant...just plain hard, but the finished product is just beatiful! And to me, the best feeling in the world is getting into an old school American car, sitting on the bench-leather seats, putting in the key and turning it just to hear the roar of a 454 and feel the car shaking!!! I dont know about you...but I LOVE IT!!! Speaking of which, is it possilbe to make an Accord sound like, sayyy...a '70 Chevelle SS...and no, im not kidding.

1ajs
10-11-2007, 05:47 PM
Yeah, its money consuming and to a certain extant...just plain hard, but the finished product is just beatiful! And to me, the best feeling in the world is getting into an old school American car, sitting on the bench-leather seats, putting in the key and turning it just to hear the roar of a 454 and feel the car shaking!!! I dont know about you...but I LOVE IT!!! Speaking of which, is it possilbe to make an Accord sound like, sayyy...a '70 Chevelle SS...and no, im not kidding.

yea you could aww put a motor from one under the hood lol would cost alota money but would be unique :P

Mausberg
10-11-2007, 05:57 PM
Then ill have an Accord that, because of the engine, cant turn worth a crap! LOL But you gotta admit, if I put a 454 in an Accord, I wouldnt need a track, id need runway cus it might take off!

1ajs
10-11-2007, 06:37 PM
hehehe theres 1geez that got thoughs motors in it and btw you could make it rwd steering :P

MessyHonda
10-12-2007, 12:30 AM
its nice to see old cars fixed up...but then they are in the magazines soo much. they get boring....i think the 3rd gen was as popular as the 4th gen accord. i think im going crazy with all the parts im buying for my car.