PDA

View Full Version : Did the 87 LX-i Hatch have a power sunroof?

Reptile
10-11-2007, 06:21 PM
Was that a factory option? Mine has it and I have been told that it is an aftermarket power sunroof added later but I do not believe that because I had a 86 LX-i four door sedan that had one that looked identical to it!

Vanilla Sky
10-11-2007, 06:49 PM
From the factory, no. From the dealership, possibly.

guaynabo89
10-11-2007, 09:02 PM
aftermarket.

coupes and hatches did not come with sunroofs. It was a dealer installed option though.

MessyHonda
10-12-2007, 12:46 AM
sedans came with it from factory...i never use mine tho.

Civic Accord Honda
10-12-2007, 01:05 AM
i know sedans got them i used mine alot last year untel it rained then i duct taped it up LOL then i fixed the drains and now i use it alot and dont have to wory about leaks now

ghettogeddy
10-12-2007, 06:04 AM
thats one thing i want to put in mine
but i think im gona go aftermarket if i do put one it then i can have a bigger one

-$MOKIN-
10-12-2007, 09:08 AM
GEDDY you shoud look into gettin a rag top. dude.. ive always wanted one.
ive seen a add in a magazine that some dude put a universal one on a 4th gen accord. it didnt look to hard to do really. it was like way back even above the back seat. its tight. they come in a unuversal installation and would be they key to nice cali look. its tight .. like the whole roof off the top ;) i went to a installation shop and they said they didnt have ragg tops in my area. your in cali dude. you should be able to find one easily..

forrest89sei
10-12-2007, 12:47 PM
Yeah It's a Dealer Option, I've seen two 86 LX-i hatches and they've both had roofs, but the Brochures don't show them with a Sunroof

ghettogeddy
10-12-2007, 12:48 PM
GEDDY you shoud look into gettin a rag top. dude.. ive always wanted one.
ive seen a add in a magazine that some dude put a universal one on a 4th gen accord. it didnt look to hard to do really. it was like way back even above the back seat. its tight. they come in a unuversal installation and would be they key to nice cali look. its tight .. like the whole roof off the top ;) i went to a installation shop and they said they didnt have ragg tops in my area. your in cali dude. you should be able to find one easily..

im actually thinking of doing a flip up moon roof
u know a none power one

forrest89sei
10-12-2007, 12:54 PM
im actually thinking of doing a flip up moon roof
u know a none power one

Yeah thats what i would do.

RamTHIS! Installed a Factory Sunroof in his 89 LX, but It's ALOT of work

Also you need a friend who's a damn good welder or else it wont come out well.

-$MOKIN-
10-13-2007, 09:15 AM
Hey Flip Ups Are Cool. Some Of Them You Can Take Fully Out. BUT I DONT LIKE HOW HIGH IT STICKS UP. I LIKE MY POWER ONE I GOT NOW. WORKS GOOD FOR ME AND HIDES THE SUNLIGHT WHEN I DONT WANT IT COMIN THREW.

lostforawhile
10-13-2007, 09:25 AM
if you've got the dough,you can have a sunroof put in just like factory on anything,example: http://www.webastoshowroom.com/21Honda_Accord_710_2004.html