PDA

View Full Version : Might get yelled at for this...

labeledsk8r
10-16-2007, 11:51 PM
had a stupid thought and kinda wondering if anyone has tried this yet, AEM (who also owns DC sports) has a R & D department and online sign up form for south cali members http://www.aempower.com/RDVehicle.aspx has anyone even tried seeing about getting aftermarket? i mean i know the 3gee isnt a stong selling point but anythings worth a shot... but knowing me this has been tried before and ima get flamed for it lol

MessyHonda
10-16-2007, 11:55 PM
its worth a shot.

Cheeseburger
10-16-2007, 11:56 PM
worth a shot. but i really dont think its worth it to them to make parts for the A20. its not a popular engine like the b series or the k.

labeledsk8r
10-17-2007, 12:08 AM
worth a shot. but i really dont think its worth it to them to make parts for the A20. its not a popular engine like the b series or the k.

yeah thats what i figured, but im just wondering if anyone has tried, i mean there sub department used to sell parts for the accord but stoped durring the 90's. aem didnt buy DC till 2004 and mayby there willing to either look into new parts or even start makeing there old parts again, i mean come on the make parts for the D engine wich is like a weak version of the A (i know i know they have D's in alot more cars though)

MessyHonda
10-17-2007, 12:20 AM
what parts would we need tho?

we already got headers, cam gears, and other stuff from AEM...like pads. some pullys might be nice but you might as well get a custom one done.

labeledsk8r
10-17-2007, 12:25 AM
what parts would we need tho?

we already got headers, cam gears, and other stuff from AEM...like pads. some pullys might be nice but you might as well get a custom one done.

pullys are what came to mind, and sadly atleast in my case i know i cant get them made due to lack of machine shops with skill around me and a re-run of DC uper bars would be nice i belive. mayby some lower tie bars that we dont have to hack into place, or even a true aem intake that you dont have to chop up to fit, i dunno like i siad it was just a question if anyone has lol

BITESIZE
10-17-2007, 09:28 AM
Strut bars would be nice...

Blk87dx
10-17-2007, 04:16 PM
Strut bars would be nice...
a genie that would fix my car would be nice to....:violin::violin: