PDA

View Full Version : Pictures of Boise Idaho Meet!

BITESIZE
10-18-2007, 04:15 PM
Turabaka, Bitesize, and Blk87

Before I move I wanted to spend one last day as a group...It was cold day today, but we managed to snap some pictures. We're proud to be part of the biggest meet in Idaho yet. Blk87 got his car started and we all pulled up next to each to take these awesome pictures. :cheers:

Turabaka is the red hatch, bitesize is the black hatch, and blk87 is the black sedan.

http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/7/web/379000-379999/379742_658_full.jpg

http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/7/web/379000-379999/379742_665_full.jpg

http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/7/web/379000-379999/379742_660_full.jpg

http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/7/web/379000-379999/379742_661_full.jpg

Look at the new "for rent" sign in my front yard" lol
http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/7/web/379000-379999/379742_662_full.jpg

http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/7/web/379000-379999/379742_663_full.jpg

I had to snap a picture of little sister 89 and big brother 98 together today. Little sister is very spoiled as you all know. lol

http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/7/web/379000-379999/379742_664_full.jpg

labeledsk8r
10-18-2007, 04:29 PM
Looks good guys, damn i need to 1 move out of the sticks and 2 get another accord. Woot for largest meet lol

BITESIZE
10-18-2007, 04:33 PM
Looks good guys, damn i need to 1 move out of the sticks and 2 get another accord. Woot for largest meet lol

Next time you will be in the pictures, I promise!:wave:

labeledsk8r
10-18-2007, 04:38 PM
Next time you will be in the pictures, I promise!:wave:

not if i cant get off my lazzy ass and get another accord

BITESIZE
10-18-2007, 04:44 PM
So buy one!

forrest89sei
10-18-2007, 05:21 PM
Great Looking Meet :thumbup: :wave:

Civic Accord Honda
10-18-2007, 05:26 PM
Awesome
2 sexy hatchs making the sedan depressed cuz its not a hatch haha

coope
10-18-2007, 05:28 PM
someone needs a drop on the sedan but nice cars

BITESIZE
10-18-2007, 05:30 PM
Yah, I'm sad to be moving from the big city, but I will closer to my 2 sisters and 3 brothers. Family is really important to me. My siblings and I are really close. I'm excited to be 30 minutes away and not 3 hours! Plus my new job is graveyard throwing frozen at Albertsons, so I can be myself! No more dealing with shit! Do my job and go home!

Bones
10-18-2007, 05:42 PM
Great lookin meet! :cheers: Especially dat sexy black hatch!

Looks killer with the z3 fenders, and lowered. Them fenders dont really look right in any color other than black I think.

I like that rare red color on the hatch too. It would look unique-er if the bumpers were painted to match the body. I know they came from the factory like it is, but I never understood why any company would do that when it would cost all of about 50 cents to paint 'em.

Civic Accord Honda
10-18-2007, 05:55 PM
cuz black bumpers are the SEX :P

88accordhb
10-18-2007, 06:02 PM
miss my hatch womp womp.

mushroom_toy
10-18-2007, 06:04 PM
Hmm del sol wheels dont look to bad on the accord.

EDIT: nm theyre in the same style though.

turabaka
10-18-2007, 06:25 PM
good meet guys. good meet. I'm gonna take some pics later of the indiglo gauges that Bitesize sold me at the meet. They look freaking sweet!!!!

BITESIZE
10-18-2007, 06:35 PM
good meet guys. good meet. I'm gonna take some pics later of the indiglo gauges that Bitesize sold me at the meet. They look freaking sweet!!!!

Trevor, don't worry about paying for the guages. Take care of yourself and the hatch. :wave: Treat them as a an early christmas present! It's been a pleasure to share our hobby together. I look forward to having more meets with you in the future. Thank you for being a fellow 3geezer! God bless!

turabaka
10-18-2007, 07:04 PM
Trevor, don't worry about paying for the guages. Take care of yourself and the hatch. :wave: Treat them as a an early christmas present! It's been a pleasure to share our hobby together. I look forward to having more meets with you in the future. Thank you for being a fellow 3geezer! God bless!

Dude you have got to be one of the nicest guys I have ever met. I owe you big. If you ever need anything just ask man. :cheers:
P.S. have a good time in Twin. I'll have to come up there sometime and we'll have another meet.

Civic Accord Honda
10-18-2007, 07:08 PM
wow i wish bitesize liked me :crying:

BITESIZE
10-18-2007, 07:44 PM
wow i wish bitesize liked me :crying:

I do love you Blake. You just need a real dad like mine. :wave: A real dad would work 2 jobs just so you could eat and live. My dad is the greatest person I have ever met. He worked 2 jobs just so I could eat oatmeal, welfare cheese and bread, and wear hand me downs from my brothers. My brothers got there clothes from the salvation army too. My family almost lost our house, since my dad only made minimum wage at both jobs (probably like $2.00/hour) back then. My 2 sisters and 3 brothers respect my mother and father more than they would ever imagine. My mother took care of all six of us without ever having any of her most disireous "wants" or "necessities." My mother and father will have my respect for the rest of my life. I would give my life, just to give my father his dream. I do not know what his dream is, nor shal I ever know his dream. He will not tell me his dream. He is humble with knowing I and his grandchildren are happy.

My dad went without what he wanted just so I could be warm and eat. He is my hero. Blake we do love you. Just do what it takes to be what you want to be. Leave behind your mother and father's weakness and the passed. We love you and want you become more than you think you are capable of. Mr. Smith find a job that makes at least $5.15. If you have to work two jobs, then do it. Quit wasting your valuable time doing the belittled things you are doing right now. Look to the future and leave the past behind you. Become a mentor for strattling children like you were when you were a child.

Blake, a penny earned is a penny saved. I had always heard this saying, but never understood the meaning, until I learned what a penny earned meant. You will save every penny that you earn since you actually earned it with blood and sweat. If you blead and sweat for a penny would you waste it on rattle canning your car white or would you spend it on buying a can of spaghettio o's so you could eat? Mr. Blake Smith, we love you like a brother. Now take what I've said to your heart and become what you want to!

labeledsk8r
10-18-2007, 07:51 PM
I do love you Blake. You just need a real dad like mine. :wave: A real dad would work 2 jobs just so you could eat and live. My dad is the greatest person I have ever met. He worked 2 jobs just so I could eat oatmeal, welfare cheese and bread, and wear hand me downs from my brothers. My brothers got there clothes from the salvation army too. My family almost lost our house, since my dad only made minimum wage at both jobs (probably like $2.00/hour_) back then. My 2 sisters and 3 brothers respect my mother and father more than they would ever imagine. My mother took care of all six of us without ever having any of her most disireous "wants" or "necessities." My mother and father will have my respect for the rest of my life. I would give my life, just to give my father his dream. I do not know what his dream is, nor shal I ever know his dream. He will not tell me his dream. He is humble with knowing I and his grandchildren are happy.

My dad went without what he wanted just so I could be warm and eat. He is my hero. Blake we do love you. Just do what it takes to be what you want to be. Leave behind your mother and father's weakness and the passed. We love you and want you become more than you think you are capable of. Mr. Smith find a job that makes at least $5.15. If you have to work two jobs, then do it. Quit wasting your valuable time doing the belittled things you are doing right now. Look to the future and leave the past behind you. Become a mentor for strattling children like you were when you were a child.

Blake, a penny earned is a penny saved. I had always heard this saying, but never understood the meaning, until I learned what a penny earned meant. You will save every penny that you earn since you actually earned it with blood and sweat.

i think a tear just came to my eye.... true words of wisdom

BITESIZE
10-18-2007, 08:09 PM

Every penny I have earned is because my father and mother taught me what a dollar is really worth. I also loved the "christmas special" of a ""Garfield's Christmas"". "It's not the getting, but the giving." Blake, you have so much potential. Spend that "potential" on things that will get you ahead in life;

#1 these days...say nope to dope,

a penny earned is a penny saved,

it's not the getting, it's the giving,

don't judge a book by it's cover,

David vs. Goliath,

Men stick together,

two is better than one.... and so on.

Civic Accord Honda
10-18-2007, 08:19 PM
X2
BITESIZE just became the coolest person on my list

i am going to use the wise words you just told me too :cheers:

BITESIZE
10-18-2007, 08:22 PM
Also, I remember in the second grade, my parents were so strapped for cash that we went to JC Penney and bought my school clothes...

The husky section was way on sale, so...

My mom bought me some pants in the size of 18. I was a 9 in size to give you some perspecive. My jeans were rolled up to mid knee that second grade year. Blake, I may be hard on you, but every word I type isn't meant "to be a hate word," it's meant in a wisdomatic way. I was the loser of my class.

turabaka
10-18-2007, 08:39 PM
Bitesize. Like I said earlier you are the man. Definitely listen to this guy CAH. Oh yeah, and those indiglos are the sex. I installed them earlier and now all I have to do is install the switches. I'll get some pics up tommorrow, and I'll start in on installing those L.E.Ds too.

BITESIZE
10-18-2007, 09:00 PM
Bitesize. Like I said earlier you are the man. Definitely listen to this guy CAH. Oh yeah, and those indiglos are the sex. I installed them earlier and now all I have to do is install the switches. I'll get some pics up tommorrow, and I'll start in on installing those L.E.Ds too.

You were supposed to do homework for college damnit! lol.... Take some pictures!!

turabaka
10-18-2007, 09:34 PM
hehe. I know, but I couldn't help myself. I was going to start installing those leds too but it got dark and I realized I didn't have a soldering iron. ah well. tomorrow.

edit: maybe not tommorrow. I'm gonna go and get it smogged again and see if it passes now that the O2 sensor is hooked back up. If not I'll buy a new O2 sensor and a magnaflow cat. Hopefully it passes though

edit #2: for that circuit board that I'm going to put in my dome light. do I have to resistor all of the lights or just put a single resistor at the start of the series?

BITESIZE
10-18-2007, 09:46 PM
I don't know about that circuit board...That's why I hadn't used it yet. If you need a solder iron, i have a spare "iron" just like my solder station iron with a spare bit if you want to stop by, I'll give it to you. It only cost me about $15 shipped and I'll just give it to you.

Civic Accord Honda
10-18-2007, 09:46 PM
sounds like that red hatch is going to be badass Turabaka ! :D

turabaka
10-18-2007, 09:48 PM
that's nice of you. sure I'll stop by tommorrow. I can even give you a hand packing if you want some help. What time should I come over?

edit: I certainly hope it is badass when I finish it. otherwise what would be the point of putting all this work into it?

BITESIZE
10-18-2007, 09:49 PM
I don't know... how about noon, so I can sleep in. Remind me to tell you where I get the spare bits.

Civic Accord Honda
10-18-2007, 09:50 PM
I don't know about that circuit board...That's why I hadn't used it yet. If you need a solder iron, i havea spare "iron" with a spare bit if you want to stop by, I'll give it to you. It only cost me about $15 shipped and I'll just give it to you.
hey biteisize what kind of iron do u think would be best for me (small led projects and radio installs) right now i have a $30 one that has a huge tip like a flat screw driver but the iron gets to hot for small jobs and melts stuff it should not melt lol lol i used to use a dollar tree one i liked its tip and it worked great but cought on fire so i don't want to go the route again lol

turabaka
10-18-2007, 09:51 PM
I don't know... how about noon, so I can sleep in. Remind me to tell you where I get the spare bits.

I get out of class at 12:40 so how about around 1 to 1:30?

BITESIZE
10-18-2007, 09:53 PM
I get out of class at 12:40 so how about around 1 to 1:30?

Okie dokie smokie!

labeledsk8r
10-18-2007, 09:55 PM
edit #2: for that circuit board that I'm going to put in my dome light. do I have to resistor all of the lights or just put a single resistor at the start of the series?

if your steping down curent 1 resisitor should be good for 5-7 led's depending on voltage, my 4th tail light is a 4 foot long LED set up on a skinny board and i think for that one i got away with 8 per resisitor, just when you do it test it out while watching it

labeledsk8r
10-18-2007, 09:59 PM
hey biteisize what kind of iron do u think would be best for me (small led projects and radio installs) right now i have a $30 one that has a huge tip like a flat screw driver but the iron gets to hot for small jobs and melts stuff it should not melt lol lol i used to use a dollar tree one i liked its tip and it worked great but cought on fire so i don't want to go the route again lol

cah look intoa craftsman soldering iron, thats what i use, picked it up for 12 bucks if i remember right, has worked great ever since, and to practice grab yourself some old vcrs or sometihng thats broken and practice de-soldering and resoldering parts, just be sure to have your table clear items set up and your moist sponge handy

BITESIZE
10-18-2007, 10:00 PM
Depends on how many led's you are using. I think the maximum led configuration is about 32 leds per resister. look up ledcalc.com - I think that's what it is...

Led's run on current not voltage. That's a good hint for my brothers!

turabaka
10-18-2007, 10:02 PM
if your steping down curent 1 resisitor should be good for 5-7 led's depending on voltage, my 4th tail light is a 4 foot long LED set up on a skinny board and i think for that one i got away with 8 per resisitor, just when you do it test it out while watching it

thanks for that. so on a 30 led board I should probably put a resisitor at the end of every row or so? a row is 6 leds. This is for the dome light so I'm assuming that it's 12v?

BITESIZE
10-18-2007, 10:04 PM
Just a minute.... http://www.onstatetech.com/Tech-specs/tech%20LLIA30%20illuminator%20array%2030%20rev3.pd f I remember buying this, but I just don't have any free time anymore, thats why I don't know anything about it.

turabaka
10-18-2007, 10:13 PM
sweet dude. thanks. I was about to try the ol trial and error method. you just saved me a lot of time.

Blk87dx
10-19-2007, 08:29 AM
haha those picture cannot justify how bad my car was smoking... oh well, i am going to look at another sedan today anyways 86 lx FTW! yay. but i will get the lip on asap as soon as it gets warmer outside. and kinda technicly i didnt move my car for no photos i drove it up and down the street and it wouldnt start agian lol so ya. but good pics regaurdless

Civic Accord Honda
10-19-2007, 04:46 PM
ay bitesize your brother get them marker lights yet?

labeledsk8r
10-19-2007, 05:06 PM
Just a minute.... http://www.onstatetech.com/Tech-specs/tech%20LLIA30%20illuminator%20array%2030%20rev3.pd f I remember buying this, but I just don't have any free time anymore, thats why I don't know anything about it.

so 1 resistor for 30 leds? damn my bad lol i was way off

turabaka
10-19-2007, 06:13 PM
I'm having problems wiring up the board
Hopefully I'll figure it out though. damn thing is like a freaking maze. hehe.

BITESIZE
11-30-2007, 03:55 PM
I miss you already trevor!

turabaka
11-30-2007, 05:03 PM
Yeah dude. It's boring not having anyone to work on my car with. We definitely need to have a meet this spring. Most likely I'll have my 38 weber, new headers, new 2.25 exhaust, and my msd Blaster 2 coil all installed and ready to go by then.