PDA

View Full Version : Hello Again Everyone

sinisterfuzzy
10-27-2007, 05:43 PM
Hey Guys,

Looks like i'm pickin' up another 3gee possibly this week sometime, it's a gorgeous car and i'll try to put some pics or something soon, but i'm definitely excited to have a 3g again. Things with my civic just aren't working out and back to my first car!

Pico
10-27-2007, 05:57 PM
:rockon:
Welcome back :wave:

Civic Accord Honda
10-27-2007, 06:18 PM
yay

labeledsk8r
10-27-2007, 07:15 PM
welcome back, civic huh? man what were you thinking lol

MessyHonda
10-28-2007, 07:25 AM
lol...1.5l cant hang with the 2.0s haha

sinisterfuzzy
10-28-2007, 12:43 PM
actually i had the LS motor in the hatch. took me a lil way too long cuz it's the first swap i ever did. and i did it on my own (besides wiring). but other than that yeah it was running sweet. but the cars suspension sucks ass, needs ball joints, and wheel cylinders and just all kinds of crap, so the hatch is gone. Now i'm trying to sell my exhaust off of it. A buddy club pro spec 2 cat back...

cubert
10-29-2007, 04:48 PM
:hmph:

traitor

:lol:

sinisterfuzzy
10-30-2007, 08:54 PM
^not exactly my choice really... my dad sorta forced me to get rid of it. but anyways, it's near midnight and i just got back from Petaskala Ohio, which is like 6 hours from holland mi where i'm at. and the car is pretty sweet. drove it that far and the only problems i discovered were...

Needs Alignment BAD
Needs Power Steering Leak fixed or just gank the whole thing out.
One of the hood hinges is cracked in half
My muffler fell off while i was driving home.
My speedometer may or may not be off

And that's about it. Other than that the car is dece. Interior is pretty clean, and the outside wasn't nearly as clean as the pictures showed. The car is oxidated like a bitch and there is some honda rot on it :(. But yeah. I'll get pics up tommarow when im not exhausted.

sinisterfuzzy
11-01-2007, 01:24 PM
aight got some pics of the beast

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b378/sinisterfuzzy/DSCF1272.jpg
http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b378/sinisterfuzzy/DSCF1271.jpg
http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b378/sinisterfuzzy/DSCF1273.jpg

cubert
11-01-2007, 01:39 PM
^not exactly my choice really... my dad sorta forced me to get rid of it. but anyways, it's near midnight and i just got back from Petaskala Ohio, which is like 6 hours from holland mi where i'm at. and the car is pretty sweet. drove it that far and the only problems i discovered were...

Needs Alignment BAD
Needs Power Steering Leak fixed or just gank the whole thing out.
One of the hood hinges is cracked in half
My muffler fell off while i was driving home.
My speedometer may or may not be off

And that's about it. Other than that the car is dece. Interior is pretty clean, and the outside wasn't nearly as clean as the pictures showed. The car is oxidated like a bitch and there is some honda rot on it :(. But yeah. I'll get pics up tommarow when im not exhausted.

Im just giving you some shit...you do what you gotta do, ya know?

***EDIT*** Hey sinister...clear some old pms...i got a question for ya :thumbup:

MessyHonda
11-01-2007, 02:53 PM
dude you should of picked up a lx-i

sinisterfuzzy
11-01-2007, 06:41 PM
yeah i know i wanted one, but i couldn't find one in a five speed and i'd rather have a carb with a manual then an automatic fuel injected car. theres stuff i'd like to do to the car, i might try to pick up a parts car that's an lxi and then convert it to f/i. maybe turbo it or something could be fun. idk, i'm known around here for talking a lot about what i want to do to 3geez, then selling the car and buying a civic. :D lol, but yeah, this will be my last car for a while. This car is like number 7 so, idk, kinda like to just have a car i can keep around for a bit.

and i just cleared out my pm's btw

MessyHonda
11-01-2007, 10:54 PM
you should of done pico(auto to manual swap) style...its easyer to change a car to a 5 speed than to convert to fuel injection.

sinisterfuzzy
11-04-2007, 08:27 AM
does anyone have any ideas about how to cure that oxidation on the car? would just some Nu Finish work well at all?