PDA

View Full Version : saw an LX-i with LEATHER interior

ZackieDarko
10-28-2007, 12:57 AM
at one of my 4 local yards

freak'en blew my mind

also saw a 2g lude that i thought was an SE-i at first cause it was all up in the air and i wasnt really paying attention...was in the Honda section and it had pop up lights and i saw rear discs and i freaked out...then i realized it was a lude...and felt really stupid for freaking out

:(

Vanilla Sky
10-28-2007, 06:55 AM
I saw an LX with leather interior in the yard about 2 years ago. Looked as old as the car, but didn't look factory.

MessyHonda
10-28-2007, 07:14 AM
tell me something new....i seen like 2 or 3 non se-i accords with leather....most of them are dealer options.

lostforawhile
10-28-2007, 07:49 AM
you could order whatever you wanted,if you had the dough. you could have probably ordered rear discs on an lxi if the dealer put them on . remember people were paying 400 bucks for rear mud flaps in the mid eighties on these cars. they were flying out the door,well except for the hatches,:thumbdn:which sucked. i mean the fact that they didn't sell sucked,not the hatchies.

DBMaster
10-28-2007, 03:55 PM
$400!? I bought mine at the dealer in 1989 and they only cost me $20. I installed them myself.

SZfiftyfour
10-28-2007, 04:02 PM
i wish i could find a 2g lude. i'd like to have those rear discs

lostforawhile
10-28-2007, 04:19 PM
$400!? I bought mine at the dealer in 1989 and they only cost me $20. I installed them myself.there were a bunch of places where the dealers got to gether and inflated the prices on accessories,and people would pay for the shit.

SZfiftyfour
10-28-2007, 05:42 PM
there were a bunch of places where the dealers got to gether and inflated the prices on accessories,and people would pay for the shit.

that still goes on today. When my fiance was getting her xA they were going to charge a premium to get the color she wanted. Because they "had to order them from japan" LOL (then they tried to sell her a Yaris :barf:) . After we waited a day for them to "find one" to no avail, we found one on the lot at a dealer in the next town over.

fogged
10-28-2007, 08:36 PM
I got my LXi new in 89. the dealer said it was loaded. NOT..... Wish I could go back in time and kick the fucker in the balls. There are a few opps I would kill for now. (sun roof, leather, factory eq, and power folding mirrors ) just to list a few.

labeledsk8r
10-28-2007, 09:05 PM
i wish i could find a 2g lude. i'd like to have those rear discs

ccord your still in ocala right?? man theres 2 2g ludes in the belview junk yard, i actully pulled some parts off them just before i left ocala, just take the road from silver springs going down base line till you go al the way out, then take a left on the road by the BP and the used car lot then drive another 10 15 minutes and JY will be on your left i wish i had better directions but i knew how to drive it so i never botherd to learn the roads or exact distences. i can talk to andrew i think he was just out there last week looking for coupe parts. sorry for thread jack lol

labeledsk8r
10-28-2007, 09:06 PM
I got my LXi new in 89. the dealer said it was loaded. NOT..... Wish I could go back in time and kick the fucker in the balls. There are a few opps I would kill for now. (sun roof, leather, factory eq, and power folding mirrors ) just to list a few.

power folding mirrors arnt in america just letting you know, so you wont have to kick the dude in the nuts as hard lol

tuxdreamerx
10-28-2007, 10:08 PM
power folding mirrors arnt in america just letting you know, so you wont have to kick the dude in the nuts as hard lol

lol. a kick to the nuts is gonna hurt regardless how hard lmao