PDA

View Full Version : fixin to fix my fender...

nomocars23
10-28-2007, 05:23 PM
so if u didnt know my fender is pretty messed up... im going to pick n pull to get a fender same color as mine is (friend of mine said he saw one for my exact car...
so i got a few questions...
is there in trick to fullin my fender off like hidden screws or any thing like that
and do u think i could just hammer it out if i cant find a fender

heres my car if u havent seen it

Civic Accord Honda
10-28-2007, 09:31 PM
umm there are the screws on top and 1 or 2 screws behind the door and there is one screw at the bottom and one behind the marker light thats all i can think of

tuxdreamerx
10-28-2007, 10:00 PM
umm there are the screws on top and 1 or 2 screws behind the door and there is one screw at the bottom and one behind the marker light thats all i can think of

sounds about right. check out the PDF manual. anyone got the link?

fogged
10-29-2007, 10:02 AM
Dark nailed it. I just had fender off a few weeks ago.

We need to get a mid west 3g get together going!

LX-incredible
10-29-2007, 02:12 PM
umm there are the screws on top and 1 or 2 screws behind the door and there is one screw at the bottom and one behind the marker light thats all i can think of I also remember having to pull the bumper down to get at one under the light. There's also the screw rivets and a couple screws through the mud flap that hold the plastic liner to the fender

AccordB20A
10-29-2007, 02:44 PM
theres more than one behind the corner light. theres one that goes thru the fender that holds that bumper support thing on it. and another one and another one lol
but thats on a JDM Si magbe your cars arent put together with as many bolts.