PDA

View Full Version : radio problems

Civic Accord Honda
11-01-2007, 05:28 PM
ok so im playing my dre cd right
and i put on Still D.R.E and i want more bass so i turn the bass from 3 to 6 and turn it up right?
but every time i set the vol 23 or higher it plays for 2 secs then the radio turns off and back on WTF

EDIT:
it only does this when the car is not running iof the engine is running it works fine all the way up to VOL50

MessyHonda
11-01-2007, 05:31 PM
its shaking the car too much

tuxdreamerx
11-01-2007, 05:32 PM
its shaking the car too much

ROFLMFAO!!!!!

Civic Accord Honda
11-01-2007, 05:33 PM
LOL my speakers dont hit that hard ahaha

Civic Accord Honda
11-01-2007, 05:34 PM
oo it only does this when the car is not running iof the engine is running it works fine all the way up to VOL50

labeledsk8r
11-01-2007, 06:18 PM
to much curent draw, when my batt was going dead in my cutty this would hapen if i used my disk changer, it would shut off after being on to long at a certain level it would on off itself back and forth, im guessing its just to much curent draw and mayby your batt is starting to go over the hill who knows

russiankid
11-01-2007, 06:31 PM
Your battery isn't putting out enough power so there is to much draw like label said.

ghettogeddy
11-01-2007, 06:38 PM
ya
and why are u taking that poor jvc up to its max should need to i never took it over like 35 myself and it was pritty loud lol

Civic Accord Honda
11-01-2007, 07:27 PM
lol..
and the battery is brand new

im wonder if my alt is going =/ but the alt was replaced in jan 06

labeledsk8r
11-01-2007, 07:42 PM
lol..
and the battery is brand new

im wonder if my alt is going =/ but the alt was replaced in jan 06

ever think that its just to much pull if you have more power being drawn then the batt can put out then well it will do that called to much curent pull, jesus just turn on the damn car or buy a mp3 player you dont need a car radio cranked to 50 when its off

Civic Accord Honda
11-02-2007, 01:23 AM
no i cant get the vol past 23 lol wich drives me nuts cuz u cant really here the bass untel 23 lol...
it used to work fine
also so did my old cd player

russiankid
11-02-2007, 03:47 AM
How could the alt be bad if it works fine when the engine is running?

russiankid
11-02-2007, 05:47 AM
no i cant get the vol past 23 lol wich drives me nuts cuz u cant really here the bass untel 23 lol...
it used to work fine
also so did my old cd player
Hook up a dam sub stop straining the speakers, they are not meant to put out bass. They are there to put out sound, bass is what the subwoofer is for you retard. Did you ever think that maybe your speakers can't handle the wattage that the HU puts out?

race12001
11-02-2007, 07:01 AM
yea cah dont turn it up just put in some subs and keep the car running

Civic Accord Honda
11-02-2007, 02:48 PM
Hook up a dam sub stop straining the speakers, they are not meant to put out bass. They are there to put out sound, bass is what the subwoofer is for you retard. Did you ever think that maybe your speakers can't handle the wattage that the HU puts out?
1 i dont have money for a sub when i need to fix other stuff on my car 1st
2 3way speakers are ment to have bass too and they sound hella good with the bass
3 yes the radio is 50watt max X4 and the speakers are 150watt max
4 if u call me a retard again i will kick your ass lol

and like sk8r said below i think it has something to do with the power not the speakers
i am just trying to figger out what that problem is

Civic Accord Honda
11-02-2007, 07:02 PM

DUDE U DON'T JUST PM ME AND SAY SHIT

labeledsk8r
11-02-2007, 07:14 PM

i have to disagree, i can get very good bass out of my 6x9's in my car set up with a good headunit and mini amps, not everyone wants a big bulky sub setup and theres ways around it. and no offence speakers have nothing to do with his problem wattage cant shut a car of if they were to weak it would just blow the speakers, i really think theres some problems in the batt system wich is coman, power pulls with a car off puts alot of strain on a batt

SZfiftyfour
11-02-2007, 08:00 PM
It can only be a few things really. Have you recently messed around with it, or around it. could be a loose wire, but most likely, like the others said, its your battery. do you have a charger? if so try to play it with the charger hooked up.

Civic Accord Honda
11-02-2007, 08:18 PM
i think il take the car to autozone 2maro and get the battery checked out

87accordlxi
11-03-2007, 07:05 AM
They are there to put out sound, bass is what the subwoofer is for you retard.

Knock it off