PDA

View Full Version : whats the deal

import racer
11-03-2007, 11:09 AM
i thought this site was to help people with they're hondas.i have post problems with my cars and get no help.i know my questions aren't about expensive turbo's or paint jobs, but at least point me in the right direction on my problems.i haven't got alot of money so i do my own work. all i ask is some suggestions what to check to solve my problems.:confused:

russiankid
11-03-2007, 11:13 AM
Well what is your problem? Why don't you search and use the shop manual? We don't have sidekick powers to point you in the right direction.

ghettogeddy
11-03-2007, 11:26 AM
ya most the time when people ask questions it has already been asked so searching is the best idea

import racer
11-03-2007, 11:44 AM
i have searched,but nothing matched my problem exactly but checked out what was suggested but nothing helped.i don't mean to complain but i'm getting frustraited trying to fix these things,it seems you fix one thing and something else screws up.guess thats what happens when you have a 20 yr old car.

import racer
11-03-2007, 11:46 AM
i have searched and the only manual i have is the hayne's manual.but it's not much help.

forrest89sei
11-03-2007, 12:06 PM
i have searched and the only manual i have is the hayne's manual.but it's not much help.

You can download the manuals that Russiankid is referring to here:

http://3geez.wiki-tv.com/Honda_service_manuals

LX-incredible
11-03-2007, 12:19 PM
i thought this site was to help people with they're hondas.i have post problems with my cars and get no help.i know my questions aren't about expensive turbo's or paint jobs, but at least point me in the right direction on my problems.i haven't got alot of money so i do my own work. all i ask is some suggestions what to check to solve my problems.:confused:

How about bumping your threads instead of posting this crap. People with answers may only be online a couple times a week or less. It also helps to thoroughly explain the symptoms. I have read several of your posts and not known wtf you're talking about. People are here to help, but you need to make it easier for them.

lostforawhile
11-03-2007, 01:12 PM
yea if i had seen it i would have tried to help, i spend a lot of what little time i have trying to help people on here. there are a lot of others who try and do the same. this isn't one of those civic boards where they ignore your post for six months, if the person who knew the answer had seen your post, they would have replied. sometimes you have to bump a post from time to time,or it might get missed is all.

newtuner
11-03-2007, 01:27 PM
i've gotin lots of help from this site!! unfortunately yes sumtimes it takes a week or 2 but u will get the help... that is unless ur a retard... then well ur s.o.l!

import racer
11-03-2007, 01:46 PM
this may be a stupid queastion but how do you bump!

lostforawhile
11-03-2007, 01:47 PM
you just did :wave:

import racer
11-03-2007, 02:08 PM
ok thanks

2oodoor
11-03-2007, 02:11 PM
yea if i had seen it i would have tried to help, i spend a lot of what little time i have trying to help people on here. there are a lot of others who try and do the same. this isn't one of those civic boards where they ignore your post for six months, if the person who knew the answer had seen your post, they would have replied. sometimes you have to bump a post from time to time,or it might get missed is all.

good answer Lostforawhile

import racer, I have never seen any of your questions, this prompts me to look.
Yes, the same questions get asked hundreds of times... there are a lot of characteristic issues or model specific problems that will always go wrong with these cars. Once you know those, and it is really not that many.. not to me anyway, you will see why those of us that know these cars a little while learn to love them. An example of model specific problems for 3geez would be carb issues, electical, and modification issues.
Other common problems people have with these cars, mostly with fuel injected cars, are the same ones everyone has with any make car made after 1985.

2oodoor
11-03-2007, 02:33 PM
bump, if you post in a thread it pushes it up to the most current list of threads. If you click on quick links, then click new posts, it shows you the most current active threads.

lostforawhile
11-03-2007, 03:24 PM
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/a/a0/Foghorn_Leghorn.png
I SAY I SAY WE BUMP THIS THREAD ROODOO2

2oodoor
11-03-2007, 03:46 PM
that does not compute that does not compute danger danger thread jacking alien life form approaching
http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t280/roodoo2/dangerDanger.jpg

lostforawhile
11-03-2007, 03:54 PM
that does not compute that does not compute danger danger thread jacking alien life form approaching
http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t280/roodoo2/dangerDanger.jpg
WHERE? I DON'T SEE CAH?

MessyHonda
11-03-2007, 06:36 PM
lol...no help eh?

lostforawhile
11-05-2007, 04:09 PM
we are helping him, on several problems. might be a good thread to close,since it'll probably get thread jacked and turn into another off topic and out of mind thread. and go nowhere. :)