PDA

View Full Version : Those HID conversion lense for 3g

Micah 89LXi
09-16-2002, 08:14 PM
I finally have the money for these things now i cant find any on ebay anymore..can anyone help me out with some links or something...i wanted to get the ones with the blue parking lights if i could find em..halo ones are a bit too pricey..i could get em but i dont think my car looks good enough for them..Help i want these...arrrgh cannot find links anymore...arrrrggghhh

Micah

anchovies
09-16-2002, 09:50 PM
not sure if this is the one
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1859510402

2Fast_Fiero
09-16-2002, 10:36 PM
Remember if you do a HID conversion to the H4 Sealed Beam Conversion, you will loose your low beam! The H4 Diamond Cut conversion lights just give you a little bit of brighter light thats blue (PURE WHITE) HID's are Amplified lights, they are not the same as the H4 Conversion, you will have to convert your headlights to the H4 Conversion like in that ebay link, THEN get the whole HID Unit with bulbs, and I belive you can get them on NOPI and oVerboost.com. HID (High Intensity Discharge) Units are VERY Expencive, I belive they are like $1500.

shepherd79
09-17-2002, 04:44 AM
don't be affraid to pay high price for them.
i got mine and they leak.
so make sure you get brand name like matrix, or somethere ones.

SiR
09-17-2002, 09:13 AM
You can find HID kits at www.Suprastore.com for around $400(H4).

Rooz

Micah 89LXi
09-17-2002, 11:35 AM
what do u mean u lose ur low beams....why in the world would u lose ur low beams....if it doesnt have both low and high its defective..my friend just bought some xenon bulbs and one of his didnt have low beams..cause it was defectiv so they sent him nother one...how can they sell them if they dont have low and high beams?

Micah 89LXi
09-17-2002, 11:37 AM
i dont want true HID jsut the xenon HID bulbs...my friend just got some they hurt my freakin eyes they are soo bright..they look jsut like the HID..the cool blue white..im only doing it because my headlights are soo dim i can barely seem where the hell im goin

Micah 89LXi
09-17-2002, 10:52 PM
is there any way i can help to seal them if they do leak..like silicone glue?..or something

2Fast_Fiero
09-17-2002, 11:57 PM
why, is because HID's only have one beam, the bulbs we use have 2. HID's are a all the time High Beam, well not even that, they are a FUCKING BRIGHT ASS HIGH BEAM lol. If you just want the conversion, you'll get brighter light, and the blue glow, or just a white glow instead of yellow, but HID's are Amplified and cost hundreds of dollors

shepherd79
09-18-2002, 04:41 AM
i had mine sealed two times, and they still leak, but i have cheap brand name. what i have is dimond cut with parking light in there.
i am switching to regular H4 conversion. i think it should help me with light distribution a lot better. i have been having problems with distributing light evenly.

Micah 89LXi
09-18-2002, 05:58 AM
chill these arent TRUE HID like i said they are xenon charged bulbs (high and low beam) with HID look...$1500 for headlights is retarded..thats just what the auctions calls em..i know its not real HID