PDA

View Full Version : riding with lost

lostforawhile
11-10-2007, 02:50 PM
short video, good except for the idiot woman who cut me off and started doing 20 in a 45 and the idiot who ran the stop sign right in front of me. i don't have a fart can on my car either,it's a cherry bomb glasspack with a fully welded system and custom hangers. i had a little rattle in the tripod, i'm not sure if you can hear it or not. i duct taped the handle down on it,but still had rattles.
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-5428999395994043293:)

forrest89sei
11-10-2007, 02:58 PM
Looks Good, Sounds Mean!

And I love your pac man rear view mirror dice LOL

oh and is that the new eagles CD?

lostforawhile
11-10-2007, 03:07 PM
Looks Good, Sounds Mean!

And I love your pac man rear view mirror dice LOL

oh and is that the new eagles CD?yep thats the new one, out of Eden.

2oodoor
11-10-2007, 03:26 PM
I thought that sounded like the Eagles, dint realize they had new cuts...
car sounds much better, clean..

russiankid
11-10-2007, 03:57 PM
The car sounds great. What is up with the jumpy sound?

lostforawhile
11-10-2007, 03:59 PM
The car sounds great. What is up with the jumpy sound?it's so loud it's overloading the cameras mike,and i video taped a concert with the same one just fine lol i dubbed in the eagles on moviemaker

lostforawhile
11-10-2007, 04:57 PM
i am uploading a duplicate copy to youtube since some people had problems with the google video.

lostforawhile
11-10-2007, 05:22 PM
ok here it is at youtube for the googlehaters lol http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DgyhiisKun4

Cheeseburger
11-10-2007, 05:44 PM
sound nice!

MessyHonda
11-10-2007, 09:49 PM
sounds loud...not even my exhaust sounds that loud...i need a driving video also...

Civic Accord Honda
11-13-2007, 06:45 PM
Sweet

lostforawhile
11-13-2007, 06:45 PM
you finally got to see it. :)

Civic Accord Honda
11-13-2007, 06:50 PM
yup the car sounds awesome :D

86ccord
11-13-2007, 06:56 PM
what kind or brand of exhaust do you have? but yeah that does sound really good.. im hoping to find and exhaust to sound like that on my car.. any suggestions?

lostforawhile
11-13-2007, 06:59 PM
what kind or brand of exhaust do you have? but yeah that does sound really good.. im hoping to find and exhaust to sound like that on my car.. any suggestions?well i built my own system,i don't have a cat,it got damaged,and i'm running a cherry bomb glasspack. somewhere on the site there is a thread. here is the imagestation album. http://www.imagestation.com/album/pictures.html?id=2105858464

86ccord
11-13-2007, 07:10 PM
ohhh well do you know of a system that would sound like or close to what you got? cause idk if you seen my thread but i posted my new project.. and anyways i have a nasty hole in my exhaust and im looking into buying an aftermarket exhaust and i like the way yours sounds and i want to know if there is any systems out there that sound like yours or close..

lostforawhile
11-13-2007, 07:13 PM
well it's not hard to make i just can't remember what size pipe i'm running at the moment,the cherry bomb is easy to find too,and it's not horribly expensive at all.

labeledsk8r
11-13-2007, 07:15 PM
nice vid lost, were did you mount the camra to get that angle? im haveing trouble getting some in car shots like that. and you got just as many idiots in your town as mine lol

ohhh well do you know of a system that would sound like or close to what you got? cause idk if you seen my thread but i posted my new project.. and anyways i have a nasty hole in my exhaust and im looking into buying an aftermarket exhaust and i like the way yours sounds and i want to know if there is any systems out there that sound like yours or close..

not to thread jack but theres only one brand that makes a bolt up exhaust wich isnt that great, just buy the muffler you want and go to a muffler shop and get one built, you have the rong car if you want to order your stuff from a book

lostforawhile
11-13-2007, 07:22 PM
nice vid lost, were did you mount the camra to get that angle? im haveing trouble getting some in car shots like that. and you got just as many idiots in your town as mine lol

not to thread jack but theres only one brand that makes a bolt up exhaust wich isnt that great, just buy the muffler you want and go to a muffler shop and get one built, you have the rong car if you want to order your stuff from a bookyea i just made mine from scratch,the main difference was i wanted it under the bumper,so i made a lot of mounts like on the honda bikes. as far as the tripod,i put it over the center hump and ducttaped the bottom of the legs to the floor

turabaka
11-13-2007, 08:34 PM
not to thread jack but theres only one brand that makes a bolt up exhaust wich isnt that great, just buy the muffler you want and go to a muffler shop and get one built, you have the rong car if you want to order your stuff from a book

I believe it's Pacesetter that makes a cat back. As soon as I get my new exhaust built and on the car. I'll post a little how-to on it. I'm hoping to get it done over Thanksgiving break. At the suggestion of everyone here I'm going 2.25 pipe, with a Magnaflow cat, and muffler.

Sorry about the thread jack. I'm done now.

87LXiR
11-13-2007, 10:42 PM
Man your car sounds mean :thumbup:I dont know if its because of the exhaust your running or the carbs(is it more than one?) but it sounds awsome

Nice video. And is that steering wheels of a prelude? It looks good, very sporty.

lostforawhile
11-14-2007, 06:20 PM
Man your car sounds mean :thumbup:I dont know if its because of the exhaust your running or the carbs(is it more than one?) but it sounds awsome

Nice video. And is that steering wheels of a prelude? It looks good, very sporty.
i don't have the other carbs on yet,a long way to go on that project. it's probably the exaust,and i have a custom short ram intake i made.

lostforawhile
11-16-2007, 11:37 PM
http://www.toool.nl/blackbag/images/bump-chef.jpg

Cheeseburger
11-16-2007, 11:45 PM
http://www.toool.nl/blackbag/images/bump-chef.jpg

:lol:

AccordB20A
11-18-2007, 04:36 AM
i must bave missed this thread. Im bored 2night so im making sure i know every thread on the board!!

cant wait till you get those carbs on man