PDA

View Full Version : Thanks

my89LXihatch
11-15-2007, 12:51 PM
I just wanted to let everyone know how awsome this site is. The members heare are very knowlegable. and have helped me with every problem I have had with my Accord. For that I salute you:cheers:. I hope to one day post some pics of the car. It's pretty much original with 140,000 miles one it. Runs like a champ. Again thanks......

RamThis
11-15-2007, 03:04 PM
Glad you like it here. I havent personally helped you before but I know where you come from. I came on here too when I was having trouble first gettin my car up and running after I purchased it, and I got alot of help from the members. Was a great car until the heater hose blew and overheated my engine and ruined it. Now it's being totally worked over, the car I mean, and the engine too.

Without the help here I would have given up on it long ago.

:cheers:

itzdave
11-15-2007, 05:13 PM
yup. i was a member for over a year before i made any posts, so all i could do is search and read. i think ive prolly read about half of whats on this site. yea, everybody here RAWKS! !!:rockon:!!

Hauntd ca3
11-15-2007, 11:39 PM
yep. this is a cool site alrite
and we are all happy to share our collective knowledge\we prob know more bout these cars than honda do eh
wish you all the best with your accord