PDA

View Full Version : 86 Accord Music VIdeo

mushroom_toy
11-29-2007, 01:31 AM
Here is a music video I made ealier tonight and its ok. Its only a test run and im using Windows Movie maker 1! Not synced properly in some places, but its my first one. Enjoy.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=yObiiPHrsOQ

mushroom_toy
11-29-2007, 11:52 AM
Bump you bithces need to watch this lol.

2oodoor
11-29-2007, 12:01 PM
not bad , not too wild about the music but still nice work!
I think my car is faster,, oppp:violin:

ghettogeddy
11-29-2007, 12:08 PM
ya it was pritty good the first part needed more light

87LXiR
11-29-2007, 12:10 PM
Nice vid musics pretty good too :thumbup:

Some more mountain driving clips would be cool or outside shots like the one of the driver side wheel. The end where you drove off into the distance works with the music, cant wait to see the next one :cheers:

mushroom_toy
11-29-2007, 12:13 PM
not bad , not too wild about the music but still nice work!
I think my car is faster,, oppp:violin:

Yeah well trance/techno is not for everyone lol. Anyway though also keep in mind all of this footage is at least 6 months+ old. A lot has changed in 6 months. We need to meet up one day man, and have a run at commerce.

mushroom_toy
11-29-2007, 12:14 PM
Yeah this is kinda my forte into thew video thing....first one, and im happy with the way it turned out considering it took about 15 mins to complete. I wish I had a more powerful video making program....but cant even download windows movie maker two...because my xp isnt legit lol.

AccordB20A
11-29-2007, 12:14 PM
:Ogood to see top qulity video from a 3geez member!!!

mushroom_toy
11-29-2007, 12:17 PM
Lol...I will do better next time XD This one is ok...but the more I watch it the more it sucks to me lol.

2oodoor
11-29-2007, 03:40 PM
that is how it always is, you have a good eye for this stuff.
Just kidding with you about the other thing.. sort of :)

I was looking at that program and it does have some cool fade in's fade out's, tools and junk. Not bad for a starting point.

Civic Accord Honda
11-29-2007, 03:45 PM
sweet
glad to see with that many miles she still revs that nicely and even with a auto it gets up to speeds faster then i expected for a auto lol

Toneloc5145
11-29-2007, 05:45 PM
Very very well put together video. This is what I like to see, more videos of 3g's. I need to find somebody willing to video tape my car so I can have better shots, but I did the best that one person could do with my videos. Very nice editing skills.

I think my car is faster than yours though. :Owned:

GraniteLXI
11-29-2007, 09:13 PM
Nice job with a first try video, Thought it was good, and glad to see another auto 3gee! Especially with such high miles, makes me feel like maybe my auto has lots of life left in to ^^

A18A
11-29-2007, 09:23 PM
yeah cool vid

mushroom_toy
11-29-2007, 11:11 PM
that is how it always is, you have a good eye for this stuff.
Just kidding with you about the other thing.. sort of :)

I was looking at that program and it does have some cool fade in's fade out's, tools and junk. Not bad for a starting point.

Let me rephrase lol...Im using Movie Maker 1, not 2 lol I have no fade or anything. Downloading 2 as we speak....kinda legitimately lol.

mushroom_toy
11-29-2007, 11:13 PM
Thanks guys...and a lot of your cars are probably faster than mine. Im about to hit 399,000 miles for petes sake and Im auto lol. But I think I messed with the timing while I was doing my seal and now my car seems faster lol. Anyway though yeah it will be manual someday....when im willing to spend 45 bucks + clutch cost. haha

On another note im gonna be doing more videos as soon as I get more footage...my footage selection is rather short atm and is quite old too lol.

Everyone thanks for your support, Im happy that I can do something for and stuff promoting the community.

speedpenguin
11-30-2007, 10:17 AM
Not bad for a first video. I do have one request, though.

Please, please, please, don't EVER rev the shit out of an engine when it's cold like that. It's SO bad for it. Especially one with that kind of mileage.

Oh yeah, and you know what makes videos cool? Slow-motion!

mushroom_toy
11-30-2007, 10:26 AM
Not bad for a first video. I do have one request, though.

Please, please, please, don't EVER rev the shit out of an engine when it's cold like that. It's SO bad for it. Especially one with that kind of mileage.

Oh yeah, and you know what makes videos cool? Slow-motion!

It wasnt cold. That footage was taken when my temp hand didnt work right. :) :Owned: It had been runninng for 30 mins befor i shut it off and cranked it back up.

speedpenguin
11-30-2007, 06:44 PM
Good.

I was freaking out watching that. My brain was going "Stop! For the love of god!"

mushroom_toy
12-02-2007, 07:59 AM
Lol...yeah I have more sense then to crank a car up then rev the shit outta it lol.

fogged
12-02-2007, 09:39 AM
Sweet video!

mushroom_toy
12-02-2007, 12:40 PM
Thanks...its ok.