PDA

View Full Version : Help!!!!!!!!!! Part 2

lgoldtop
12-03-2007, 01:36 PM
ok so i went out under my dash and checked the fuses none of them were blown....

if none of them are blown then how come my courtesy light wont come on and my cigerette lighter doesnt work??????

forrest89sei
12-03-2007, 01:41 PM
ok so i went out under my dash and checked the fuses none of them were blown....

if none of them are blown then how come my courtesy light wont come on and my cigerette lighter doesnt work??????

What about under the hood?

lgoldtop
12-03-2007, 01:42 PM
where would i look??? and what would i look for cause i havent looked there yet

forrest89sei
12-03-2007, 01:46 PM
where would i look??? and what would i look for cause i havent looked there yet

On the passenger Side fender theres a Underhood Fuse box, the cover shows what fuses are in there. Check that

lgoldtop
12-03-2007, 01:48 PM
ok i will ill get back to you

lgoldtop
12-03-2007, 01:54 PM
GOD BLESS YOU THERE WAS ONE THAT WAS BLOWN AN I REPLACED AND NOW EVERYTHING WORKS !!!!! THANKS YOU SO MUCH..... i have another question where can i get one of those fancy 3geez stickers for my window cause id love to get one?

forrest89sei
12-03-2007, 05:38 PM
GOD BLESS YOU THERE WAS ONE THAT WAS BLOWN AN I REPLACED AND NOW EVERYTHING WORKS !!!!! THANKS YOU SO MUCH..... i have another question where can i get one of those fancy 3geez stickers for my window cause id love to get one?

Congrats on it being a fuse :D

On the Stickers MKYMonkey used to do them, but he's way to busy and there was a Ryan, but he's been gone for like a month or two.

Everything Happens to the Sticker makers :crying:

jdaddy88lx-i
12-04-2007, 06:09 PM
that funny, just this past friday evening, same fuse under the hood blew for the cig lighter and interior lights cant remember exactly what its marked though
glad you found it

I want a sticker too!