PDA

View Full Version : plans for interior and exterior

HondaBoy
12-08-2007, 03:43 PM
well the accords down, and has been. so anyways, its about time this car got some new stuff. the seat will be recovered in some kind of velour or tweed like fabrics. i plan to go black for sure, trying to decide wheather or not to keep the red. but its kind of the character of the car, so i may keep the red interior pieces. now what i am doing is redoing the red plastic trim around the windows in flat black, as well as anything else black in the car going flat black. i will be looking at fabric samples to decide what i really want. as for the carpet, i'm going to either have some new black carpet put in or order the molded carpet. i really want to make the rear seats look like hte front prelude seats, so i may have some side bolstering added to make it a sportier looking bench. as for the headliner, something like tweed to go there or vinal again, but i like the tweed look. gonna keep the grant wheel in black. later will put a new flip out dvd/cd, some small screens in the rears of the head rests. will put a full component system of mids and tweeters and keep the dual 12 inch sub box. i had my 1200 watt amp fixed, so that'll be going in there. i may start doing some body work myself here at my house. needs some rust repair on the right rear panel and door. also will be putting the 88-89 bumper on the front. i dont plan to do anything drastic to the exterior. although i may start on the headlights which i'm changing to projectors from a 3000gt. i had planned to do this a long time ago but never got around to it. mainly because it was the daily driver. as for the color, i dont quite know. its the champagne beige (gold) now. may have it resprayed this color. but i may either go with naples gold metalic, the brown the se-i came in, or a metallic brown i've found that looks really nice. keeping the black trim. going to put a front lip spoiler, probably from an integra. might do some different tail lights in the same shape, but with LED panels since now i know how to make those, kinda. i'll keep the dual exhaust, but i may add mufflers since it is rather loud. but i dunno if i will on that. doesnt need a whole lot of body work, but i dont have a lot of time to get it done either. so a pretty much revamped 3gee. should be nice if i get around to doing everything i want to do to it. might be posting up some fabrics to get y'alls opinions. its just sitting there now waiting to have stuff done to it.