PDA

View Full Version : boa remote start/ keyless entry

stocklxi
12-09-2007, 11:32 AM
ok so i recently put a remote start and keyless entry system in and everything seems to work great except for one thing, i can't seem to get the lights to come on when i start it or when i lock the doors or anything, im not sure if i missed something or if they are even supposed to do that with this system or what, any ideas?

labeledsk8r
12-09-2007, 11:34 AM
do you mean the headlights??? or like the car flashing its parking lights like a alarm does when activated??

stocklxi
12-09-2007, 11:56 AM
parking lights flashing, my bad

labeledsk8r
12-09-2007, 05:11 PM
well from all the kits i have seen or used they should flash the parking lights when lock/unlocked, check your manual that came with the kit, mayby this one doesnt do it for some odd reason. also when you were installing it did you wire into the lighting harnes atall? should be a relay and wireing to make the flash.. coulda easyly just left a wire out aswell so back track the wireing, could be a simple unhooked ground wire..
good luck

AccordB20A
12-09-2007, 11:15 PM
my alarm has a fuse on the poeer input to the alarm box special for the flashing lights. I had the problem of lights not going and i found out i had blew the fuse.

stocklxi
12-10-2007, 12:54 PM
ok ill check all these out and post bak, thanx