PDA

View Full Version : ~ Attention~ ~ Attention~

darkhonda89
09-17-2002, 09:35 PM
:burn: I was informed tonight about another board called Hondasociety.com. Much like this fourm. Well, it was asked of a current 3geez member if I was this "89 ACCORDS ROCK" person on that site. Well, I went to the site to check things out and I find this ignorant person trying to say that he is me. He is using pics of my accord from this website, on that website saying it's his car and saying all these lies about my car for one, and acting like he is me for another. He is arguing and causing trouble to peolpe on that website and maybe even this one too, because I came to this website and also found him here. But on this website he ain't frontin like I found on the other website, most likely because I am on this website. I just want to say that I noticed some of the members from here also go to that website, and if this ass offened you in any way im sorry but it isn't me and I have no clue who he is. I just wanted to say I'm sorry.Also , thank you to all who stood up for me and said that he was lying and isn't me, good looking out. Oh and 89 ACCORS ROCK, if you happen to be reading this post, stop frontin like your me it ain't cool, and I will find out who you are newbie, remember your a newbie and I am not. You have definetly crossed the line. Also if I were you guys I would make sure this at going on with any of you guys also. I didn't really get to look around that site too much to see if I noticed anyone else frontin on the 3geez. Good looking out guys, Thanks....................................DARK

89AccordNate
09-18-2002, 07:37 AM
Good to see that you can talk like a civilized person dark. Not in dot word dot dot dot dot, dot smiley word dot form.

Nate.

theBeline
09-18-2002, 08:09 AM
thanks dark

shepherd79
09-18-2002, 09:16 AM
did you report to webmaster of that website?
email to that guy and tell him that he needs to stop impersonating you.

Neuspeed87lx
09-18-2002, 12:17 PM
hey he must really like your car

marc49
09-18-2002, 12:24 PM
hey..... what.... is wrong..... with..... using.... dots.?.?.?.? ;)

I also looked at that thread and knew it wasn't you, so I just left it be since they called him on it on that site.. the one thing I did hate was they called us a bunch of ricers here at 3geez :angry:

damackz
09-18-2002, 12:48 PM
yeah dat dude made a stupid comment but most of them seemed aiight and it was coo of them to setup an account and tell us wut was going on.................dont worry dark we have ya back same goes with every other member...........:pimp:

Mike89Accordcom
09-18-2002, 02:35 PM
Intereting story guys.

sanjay
09-18-2002, 11:04 PM
Who doesn't like his car?
NIce car Dark. Smash the bastard who's impersonating you.

Grant2k
09-19-2002, 09:05 AM
if i see him i'll kick his ass.

GirlieGirl
09-19-2002, 09:53 AM
Hey Dark..... That is just wrong of someone to do. Well, I can back up that ain't you...LoL. I know you personally, and you are not the ignorant. You are a great person, and he must just be envious of your 3gee, so he has to try to take your credit. Hey since when did you move to Canada anyway, i just saw you yesterday, you were still in Pa then:lol .....Anyway, your car is hot and I guess you will have these things. I mean I love your car too but I wouldn't go there, that's not right. Keep up the great job amd don't worry about some losers who gotta front on your stuff to get ahead in life.........................Girliegirl