PDA

View Full Version : Accord Coupe LX-i '88 in Argentina!

accordargentina
12-18-2007, 03:30 AM
Hello everybody, as the title says, I'm from Argentina (sorry for my english) and I have an ACCORD '88 LX-i Coupe, made in USA.
The car was imported directly on 1988 by a politician (who I obviously never meet) and later passes two hands until it reaches me!

Honda, here in Argentina, start bringing the cars to the country since 1990, for that reason, NO ORIGINAL OR ALTERNATIVE SPARE PARTS is available here!

I have a very few little problems, which I want to fix...

And the question is........: What other car brands (or labels, I cannot know how to write in English!) and models share spare parts that can fit in my Accord, so I can search the pieces more accurately?

And...

1º - Proud to be a member, and have the posibility to communicate with all of you
2º - Proud to be an Accord 3G owner
3º - All of you are my only hope for info and advices...

B I G T H A N K S!

ZackieDarko
12-18-2007, 07:17 AM
well what is wrong with the car?

MessyHonda
12-18-2007, 09:50 AM
welcome here. yo hablo español si necessitas ayuda

Civic Accord Honda
12-18-2007, 10:20 AM
y0

pedrosa
12-25-2007, 06:04 AM
yo tambien hablo español:wave:

itzdave
12-25-2007, 12:30 PM
:welcome:

accordargentina
12-26-2007, 04:17 AM
Les agradezco la bienvenida! El problema que tengo es con los repuestos, necesito saber si hay autos que compartan repuestos con nuestros Honda de 3ª generación...

Thanks for the welcome... The problem with the car, is that i need to know what other cars and brands share spare parts with our 3g's Honda Accord.

pedrosa
12-26-2007, 07:30 AM
hola
los unicos autos que conozco que puedan valer los repuestos son los rover construidos en la misma epoca, montan motores honda, pero la gestion es bosch. de cualquier manera tu lo tienes facil en EEUU puedes conseguir lo que quieras y mas barato, desde luego que en inglaterrra o europa.
en este foro si buscas un poco puedes encontrar suministradores de repuestos que no son originales pero van perfectos. lo unico que te recomiendo que compres original son los elementos internos del motor asi como las juntas de culata y carter lo demas donde quieras( pero si tu presupuesto no te da puedes montar juntas de la competencia que tampoco pasa nada, solo que en vez de durar 500.000km te duran. 400.000) no hay problema.

para todo hay solucion...pregunta lo que quieras.

un saludo desde canarias:welcome:

accordargentina
01-09-2008, 10:09 AM
Pedrosa, muchas gracias por tu respuesta! estoy comenzando a comunicarme con representantes de Rover en donde quiza tenga mejor suerte que con los de Honda.
No se en que pueda ayudarte, pero desde ya puedes contar conmigo!

Un gran saludo.

Leonardo Helguera
Rosario, Santa Fe - Argentina

itzdave
01-09-2008, 01:08 PM
:koolaid:

forrest89sei
01-09-2008, 01:13 PM
Pedrosa, thank you very much for your reply! I am beginning to communicate with representatives of Rover where they might have better luck than with the Honda.
Not that might help, but since you can count on me!

A great welcome.

Leonardo Helguera
Rosario, Santa Fe - Argentina

Above is a VERY Rough Translation