PDA

View Full Version : I'm bob the builder.

Cody
12-29-2007, 04:25 AM
http://img171.imageshack.us/img171/9378/ampframeec7.th.jpg (http://img171.imageshack.us/my.php?image=ampframeec7.jpg)

Went ot the trouble of building this frame thign just now just so i dont have to put holes in the back seats to stick the amp up.

I recon its gonna be a mad sound system, cuz the parcel tray full hides the sub and amp, while the stock speaker covers go right over the top of the new speakers.

Sleeper sound system ftw.

stat1K
12-29-2007, 08:35 AM
looks good dude but you "recon" would mean you are doing reconnaissance not so it's i reckin' lol.

88Accord-DX
01-08-2008, 06:28 PM
BOB THE BUILDER, CAN WE FIX IT, YES WE CAN. ( he is made of play-doh )

Looks cool bob.

2ndGenGuy
01-08-2008, 06:57 PM
looks good dude but you "recon" would mean you are doing reconnaissance not so it's i reckin' lol.

Nope you're wrong too, it's reckon. :Owned:

Sweet project BTW! Cool idea.

offthahook
01-11-2008, 09:29 PM
Nope you're wrong too, it's reckon. :Owned:

Sweet project BTW! Cool idea.

You're correct. I was readin' this here thread and saw dude was from Australia and he sure did get his USDM Southern term a little wrong. I hear the term "reckon" quite often around these parts, seriously. I reckon we knoed wut he meant, he just misspelt it. Silly Aussies.

2ndGenGuy
01-12-2008, 11:35 PM
You're correct. I was readin' this here thread and saw dude was from Australia and he sure did get his USDM Southern term a little wrong. I hear the term "reckon" quite often around these parts, seriously. I reckon we knoed wut he meant, he just misspelt it. Silly Aussies.

What's weird is "reckon" is a word in the dictionary. I was always under the impression that it was more or less just slang. I had to Google that shit just to be sure. ;)

offthahook
01-13-2008, 10:00 AM
What's weird is "reckon" is a word in the dictionary. I was always under the impression that it was more or less just slang. I had to Google that shit just to be sure. ;)

In the dictionary? Well, I'll be!

KWoodRacer
03-10-2008, 04:53 PM
This is a wicked idea. How much was the black surrounding?