PDA

View Full Version : coupe just got some new shoes

mykwikcoupe
12-30-2007, 02:33 AM
Well shell be all dressed up with no place to go and no way to get her there anyways. Thats right. I, like all men have made another frivilous purchase based on looks and timing. This makes 3 pairs of shoes. she has her 16 inch go fasters. Thats lightweight sprinting shoes for those who never served in our fine american military.

Theres the casual dining shoes which is basically a nice all around lets go play shoes. There the 17 inch Enkei WDM 17x7 wrapped in bridgestone potenza RE960AS.

And now she has her ballroom shoes. These as we all know are heavy, bulky, hard to dance in, a little painful at times but man they are pretty, so pretty. These are Zyoxx ZX7 with a black center and polished lips. They look like a RWD offset and deep dish but they are made for the FWD crowd. There all wrapped in toyo proxes F4 rubbers which arent my favorite but work for street driving.

casual shoes http://enkei.com/Performance%20specs/WDM.html

Fine dinning shoes http://www.victoriatire.com/wheel_ZYOXX_ZX7%20BLACK

If I get a chance Ill try and throw them on and snap some pics but probably not till spring as Im really busy always on the go. Anyway let me know what you think. Mike

forrest89sei
12-30-2007, 02:40 AM
LMFAO at the wording.

But Yes They Look Nice :thumbup:

mykwikcoupe
12-30-2007, 02:56 AM
yeah its 3 am here and I cant sleep because my 3 year old came and woke me up. Its too quite to make noise in the garage so all I can do is sit here and read.

are we still doing the guages forest?

forrest89sei
12-30-2007, 10:53 AM
yeah its 3 am here and I cant sleep because my 3 year old came and woke me up. Its too quite to make noise in the garage so all I can do is sit here and read.

are we still doing the guages forest?

Oh yeah!

I totally forgot about those!

Um let me see what I need to do to install that UV LED Set and I'll get back to you :wave:

MessyHonda
12-31-2007, 01:53 AM
cool....i want the lightest 16 inch rim....so far rota is my only choice

86ccord
12-31-2007, 04:24 AM
Those look real good.. i like them.. nice way of.."wording" lol!

blazin3gen
12-31-2007, 06:30 PM
those are hot man

itzdave
01-01-2008, 01:18 AM
lets see some pix of them on the car, not a big fan of the casual shoes tho... dont like the 'spin' that they have.
but the others are ok...

fogged
01-01-2008, 09:35 AM
The go fasters are the ones I would rock. I cant say I like the casuals, like itzdave said not a big fan of the spin lace. Now painful as they might be I do like the fine dinning. Those look hot:cheers: All in all I would call you a sneacker pimp.

mykwikcoupe
01-01-2008, 06:30 PM
the casual shoes came at me ever so easy. Not really my style either as on one side they look nice but on the other side they spin the wrong direction. The fine dinning shoes are just pretty. Ive always been a fane of RWD rims and these look like them but fit. The nice deep polished lip. They will be just for show afterall. not for regular driving and Im not sure about the ride on 35 series rubbers.

Ill take pics but it wont look right since theres no motor in the car and Im in the process of going through the suspension and painting everything one last time to make it the final time I have to take stuff apart aside from broken parts. Ill see what i can do