PDA

View Full Version : new here, got some Q's

Lanesky_EX-R
01-05-2008, 08:21 AM
Alright new to the Honda scene when it comes to modification, especially in the suspension department, I got a 1992 accord EX-R sedan, love it so far but the stock suspension as I am sure you all can agree... sucks. hehe. so what I want to do is of course do spring, shocks and possibly sway bars if I can find a good set, I know that its all personal preference for lowering height and ride, but my main worry is whats too low to when the tires start to bow out and basically make whatever tire I purchase last two months, so whats a happy balance between great handling and not getting excessive camber, toe or gimped alignment. Any help for whats a good product choice will be hugely appreciated as well, i.e spring, shock and sway bar brand and performance characteristics.

:cheers:

Thanks for your help and sorry if I'm beating a dead horse.

Lane

coope
01-05-2008, 10:19 AM
ur on the wrong web site go to Cb7tunner.com copy and paste that

labeledsk8r
01-05-2008, 01:05 PM
agreed. rong car man , this site goes up to 89 accords. cb7 is your website, i will say though.... if your worried about camber... why not corect it... im sure theres adjustable arms for the 4th gen...you cant cheep out on suspention... you get what you pay for

stat1K
01-05-2008, 10:55 PM
i don't know why he'd be worried about chambers... maybe camber but i dunno.

labeledsk8r
01-05-2008, 11:12 PM
i don't know why he'd be worried about chambers... maybe camber but i dunno.

har har, typeing mistake

2drSE-i
01-06-2008, 10:41 AM
Tein coilovers kick ass, lucky for you they make them for your car. Those are fully adjustable so you can adjust it for when your doing some "spirited driving" as we have come to call it hehe.

stat1K
01-06-2008, 03:08 PM
har har, typeing mistake

found another... yeah tein's are nice but s2 pro coilovers are what i like.

labeledsk8r
01-06-2008, 03:37 PM
[QUOTE=stat1K;850084]found another... [QUOTE]

congrats dick head, its the internet. go grade some papers