PDA

View Full Version : will 99 civic springs fit on our 3geez

salgmz
01-07-2008, 02:19 PM
will 99 civic springs fit on our 3geez, because i have some and wanna if they will fit with no mods if not ill will sell for 100$ shipped they are h@r fronts and bielstien back drags springs!

salgmz!!!!!!!!!!!!!

coope
01-07-2008, 03:50 PM
unno dude they prob will there just springs just try there not that hard i dont kno how much a drop it will give u tho if they are free try it but i wouldn't bye them until u hear from the other members

cubert
01-07-2008, 04:39 PM
unno dude they prob will there just springs just try there not that hard i dont kno how much a drop it will give u tho if they are free try it but i wouldn't bye them until u hear from the other members

http://media.ebaumsworld.com/2006/07/misc4.jpg

coope
01-07-2008, 09:15 PM
sorry man im sick i was druged up i was talking out my head alittle i mean try the springs if they are free but if u have to bye them dont waste ur money

salgmz
01-08-2008, 12:44 PM
the springs are mine i just need to know if i should waste my time to do it if they are not gonna fit! but if you guys say that they will fit ill try it and i said ill sell them not buy ill sellllll for 100$ shipped!!!!!!!!

salgmz!!!!!!!!!!!

Civic Accord Honda
01-08-2008, 09:37 PM
try them its worth a try right

A18A
01-08-2008, 10:28 PM
yeah, if you tried to fit them when you started this thread, you would know by now whether they do or not :)

bobafett
01-09-2008, 07:45 AM
i can tell you that the civic 'coilover' sleeves fit, that are the ground control diameter, but I am not sure if the full springs are the same (2.5"?) diameter.

Length wise who knows what they will do, but it should be pretty easy to measure the circumference of the springs on your accord without taking the suspension apart, and that would give you an idea of how close the diameters are.

My guess is you could probably put them on, but that is based on me using 88-00 ground control coilover sleeves on my car. :) also if you do this who knows what sort of effect it will have on ride height and handling.

there are a lot of pointless posts in this thread lmao...

personally I would probably just try them, be unhappy with the results, resell and purchase some actual 3g lowering springs, its not like we don't have options!