PDA

View Full Version : interior accent thoughts

mykwikcoupe
01-19-2008, 09:12 PM
Ok so thanks to ron turnoer I can now continue with my accord project. I looked for over 2 years for a donor vehicle and he came through big time and sold me the parts I needed. Just be on the safe side I also got another interior form honda on dirt.

Well anyway, heres the purpose of the thread. I prefer the stock looks of things but I have the mindset my way is always a little different. In that reguard, I like to modify things but just to the point that it looks stock to most and not out of place but if someone that really knows the parts says hey now, theres something different here.

Im continueing with the interior first. Bitesize made me a complete blue LED dash with all switches and controlled convereted to match. If forest gets the chance, Id love to buy his set also. My head unit is an eclipse cd8445 and the blue will really set it off. If bitesize gets around to it, Id also like to convert all the stock interior lighting to match the blue dash lights and install a harness so the undeerdash, underseats and any other hiden tucked away area glows blue with the dome light illumination control.

My interior is the dark grey leather with black plastics from the 89 sei coupe. If your not familiar just do a search for the best looking interior in a 3gee accord. Im wondering what else to do or if you guys think this is subtle enough to look professional but not obtrusive or ugly.

My trunk is where im really stuck. I think I want the subs facing forwards so when you fold down the seats thats all you see. When you open the trunk, therell be the amps located flush with the carpeting. Its this or a set of smaller pilot boxes design to take up the space between the wheel wells and and back of the trunk leaving the center section available for amps and storage. I had thought of a in spare tire box but our alotted space is just too shallow for a good thumping system.

Let me know what you think. Thanks Mike

A18A
01-19-2008, 09:43 PM
humm how about a dark grey/black roof liner & pillars, or do those sei coupes already have those

2drSE-i
01-19-2008, 09:55 PM
mine has tan headliner and pillars so id be interested to see one all black. The only car i think that came with all black interior is the Red DX Hatches with black interior

mykwikcoupe
01-19-2008, 10:23 PM
mines not tan but light grey on the headliner and pillars.