PDA

View Full Version : has anyone heard from Honda on dirt lately?

mykwikcoupe
02-07-2008, 05:41 PM
Im wondering if anyone lives near him or has another way to get a hold of him. Im wondering how much longer he needs to ship me the interior he sold me. Ive sent him emails on his personal email and PMs on here. If someone can help that would be great. Thanks Mike

UnforgivenPyro
02-07-2008, 06:38 PM
I bought a couple things from this guy aswell. It took him awhile, but he managed to get what I bought shipped out. So, good luck, Im sure he will get it shipped to you.

mykwikcoupe
02-07-2008, 09:43 PM
yeah zack lives near me and got his parts asap so I bought with confidence. He said he was super busy. This was almost a month ago with no communication or parts otherwise. I hope he is super busy because that means more green in most cases. A few parts would be nice also

mykwikcoupe
02-15-2008, 07:03 PM
well its been over a month since Ive heard from him and 2 weeks since hes signed in. Does anyone on the board live near Gridley, Illinois 61744 and mind making a house call to see what up here

mykwikcoupe
04-29-2008, 09:39 PM
ok so an update. This POS still hasnt sent me shit. He said his mom died like 4 months ago and hasnt gotten back to me. I would highly recomemnd anyone willing to go kick him in the nuts go do that for me. I should have known he was a dirtbag when he said he couldnt do paypal so I sent him a postal money order based on the good things Ive heard from him about the fellow members on this site.

Oh well guess I wasted $200 on another deadbeat. Ill keep my hopes up but ive been blowing up his aol email and getting nothing back. Anyone have any suggestions?

Oldblueaccord
04-30-2008, 03:51 PM
I know everyone hates hearing this,,, but another reason not to buy from people "sight unseen"

my story..... I really want an IH pick up truck but they seem to be only out west.So i have been trolling Ebay....:huh: yeah I know against what I just said. Got a good truck spotted but some things fell thru, friend out west could not get to see it. anyway I was bummed about it but low and behold it poped back up about a week later differant address but the same truck same sad story. Thank god I never bid on it.

And agian this site need to do something about the people with 5 post trying to sell something here with no history and no referance to anything. And then when it goes bad no place to discuss it.

wp

forrest89sei
04-30-2008, 03:57 PM
that sucks!

Not alot you can do with a money order, have you checked to see if it's been cashed? If it hasn't most of the time if pay like $15 You can get whats on the money order back.

And yes I think we need a Minimum Post Requirement Prior to Selling

w261w261
04-30-2008, 05:47 PM
<<Not alot you can do with a money order, have you checked to see if it's been cashed?>>

HAH! Anyone want to lay odds on that? ;) Somehow the folks that just can't find the time to ship something because their mother died usually can find the time to cash out a payment.....

$200 means more to some people than to others. It might be a guy's take-home for that week, or just mad money. If it's real important, and the seller doesn't have much of a history, I would suggest that they put out a request for a home visit from someone here *before* payment is sent off. It might serve notice that there is someone close by and watching.

I have a feedback of almost 200 on eBay, and I've never been stiffed, but I tend to deal with older guys selling classic motorcycle or car stuff. The problems are usually with younger untogether people or the outright frauds. I've only bought one big-ticket item ($1,000), and that was a bike sight unseen. It was just as represented. I guess I'm fortunate.