Its not an accord, but thought you guys would enjoy it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HyQAtmQeQRA

i sound like an alien at the end, dunno why :wtf:

coope
02-25-2008, 01:30 PM
nice but its to dame dark sorry bout the trans

halxi
02-25-2008, 01:32 PM
might want to check the brightness level on your screen, its darker, but you can still see the gauge cluster and such just fine.

lol the trans has been going out since i bought the car, it finally just said 'fuck you' and its had enough.

2nd gear synchro, 3rd gear synchro, 4th gear synchro, and slipping clutch with a factory defect pressure plate.

MessyHonda
02-25-2008, 01:39 PM
yeah on that lunch sounded like the clutch...my car would do that...and it sucked.....now i got a stage 3 clutchnet set up with a ally fly and it grips hard.

Civic Accord Honda
02-25-2008, 02:55 PM
sounds damn good!!

GraniteLXI
02-25-2008, 08:52 PM
I love the tone, too bad it was a bit dark when you recorded. Very nice tho

Whiter
02-26-2008, 05:02 PM
aww clutch slippage, i wish i had a bit of that when it snows my allseasons spin everytime.

Catalyst
02-26-2008, 05:27 PM
I love the sound of your car! For some reason I noticed it sounds just like the black civics from The Fast and the Furious, maybe you have the same exhaust system they had on those cars. Although those civics in the movie were turbo..

halxi
02-27-2008, 12:32 PM
I love the sound of your car! For some reason I noticed it sounds just like the black civics from The Fast and the Furious, maybe you have the same exhaust system they had on those cars. Although those civics in the movie were turbo..

lol no, IMO it doesnt really sound anything like those cars.

I have Buddy Club Spec 2 Straight Piped exhaust, strictly track exhaust. No fart can or anything on it, just mandrel bent 2 3/4" pipe.

I am however running a magnaflow high-flow cat, ill get a vid without the cat sometime.