PDA

View Full Version : 3g parts in europe?

Nafs Asdf
02-27-2008, 12:12 PM
Is there any places that have them? All I seem to find are in the US...

Hauntd ca3
02-27-2008, 10:23 PM
try england
most of the mechanicals are used in rovers of the same age
think there are a few poms here on 3g

thegreatdane
02-28-2008, 10:01 AM
The 3rd gens are not related to any Rovers.
Which parts are you looking for?

Nafs Asdf
02-28-2008, 10:32 AM
Just parts in general, to see what's available... I'd like some place to get cheap-ish? OEM parts if I need to replace something. And I love those JDM headlight turnsignals, where did you get them?

Seems like just about all performance parts have to be custom made or modified to fit... So probably not too many dealers of those around =P

Oh, and where the hell can I get mandrell bent tubing? I couldn't find a single place in Finland that sells it... (not with google atleast)

I think making my own CAI to start with would be something I could handle.

thegreatdane
02-28-2008, 12:25 PM
I bought my turnsignals from New Zealand. I also have a brand new set laying around that I bought from Honda but those are pricey.
Here's a place in NZ with the replacement ones: http://www.becarparts.co.nz/?action=show_part&part_no=26412

Not many interesting parts to find in europe. You can get a bodykit from germany. And lowering springs and bilstein struts. I think that's about it..

I would think you can find a steel company where you can get bends. Or if you know any companies that sell milking equipment (yes I just said that lol) and stuff to farms. They use a lot of stainless steel tubing and bends.

Dont you have specialized car tuner shops that sell aluminium and stainless bends though?

Nafs Asdf
02-28-2008, 01:15 PM
I'm sure there are companies that do them, I guess my google skills just aren't good enough ;)

Found one place that does the mandrel bent stuff tho, I think... =)

big end floater
02-28-2008, 01:35 PM
im having problems getting standard parts also i need 2 front wheel bearings and both (lh/rh)Upper Suspension ArmS

Hauntd ca3
02-28-2008, 11:02 PM
The 3rd gens are not related to any Rovers.
?

am pretty sure they were related to the
600 series rovers
here in nz the 200 series were civics
the 600 accords and the 800 were legends
theres a place in christchurch that lists headlights for my car as rover also
it maybe just an export thing
but the resemblence is uncanny
try www.kentdist.co.nz
they use to have heaps of 3g bit