PDA

View Full Version : Wha?? 1320boy moved to Wa.

1320boy
02-27-2008, 08:57 PM
Yeppers i moved back to Washington state. Vancouver to be more pricise.
Blueberry is not with me yet, she's stuck in Oakland for the time being. Since she has 03 tags and i lost my wallet i didnt wanna drive all the way up with just a temp licence so till i get back on my feet i'll go down to get her. But im up here now and happy. Although i do miss the guys from socal. Axid-X (Cory) the one i miss the most. Good guy there.
Cheeseburger (Abe) good guy and a hell of a cook. MkyMonkey (Adrian) funny as hell and has a great girlfriend and kid. But one of these days when i get my baby back anyone down for a meet?:cheers: I've seen a couple of places to take some pics but curious of any sudgestions on a specific location? Lemme know.

-Steven (1320boy)

forrest89sei
02-27-2008, 09:02 PM
Yeppers i moved back to Washington state. Vancouver to be more pricise.
Blueberry is not with me yet, she's stuck in Oakland for the time being. Since she has 03 tags and i lost my wallet i didnt wanna drive all the way up with just a temp licence so till i get back on my feet i'll go down to get her. But im up here now and happy. Although i do miss the guys from socal. Axid-X (Cory) the one i miss the most. Good guy there.
Cheeseburger (Abe) good guy and a hell of a cook. MkyMonkey (Adrian) funny as hell and has a great girlfriend and kid. But one of these days when i get my baby back anyone down for a meet?:cheers: I've seen a couple of places to take some pics but curious of any sudgestions on a specific location? Lemme know.

-Steven (1320boy)

Been wondering WTF you been?!

Well congrats on the move :D

Hows Washington? I've been considering there

1320boy
02-27-2008, 09:07 PM
been in and out of some wierd situations. but its nice to be back the wheather is chilly but its sunny out and i can breath a little better.:) but yea i recamend it, at least a visit.

forrest89sei
02-27-2008, 09:13 PM
Yeah i might come up for a visit, John/2ndgenguy was telling me Olympia was pretty nice, worth a look

Cheeseburger
02-27-2008, 10:56 PM
Glad you made it ok bro. Let us know when ur down here again so we can get a meet going

bobafett
02-27-2008, 11:03 PM
welcome friend!

will have to check out your car sometime. I'm about 45 minutes north of you. I used to live in vancouver, my wife really wants to move back there some day. :)

2ndGenGuy
02-28-2008, 02:11 AM
I think we have a half-assed Washington meet thread going on, talking about mid-summer or so. Hopefully we can hash out the nitty gritty details soon. Gotta find that thread again... Welcome to Washington. :D

xvok
02-28-2008, 07:50 AM
whell you know im down for it if in not off fixing jets by then we should hit up mount renier alot of the rx-7 guys go there and its prety fun as long as you have enought cars to make a gap in the trafic and hods good distance

MessyHonda
02-28-2008, 09:52 AM
yo whats up steven? so why did you leave your car in oakland...when you get back here.....give me a call and we can hang out...since its only like 45 min drive from my place

ZackieDarko
02-28-2008, 09:54 AM
washington ftw!

1320boy
02-28-2008, 10:05 PM
yo whats up steven? so why did you leave your car in oakland...when you get back here.....give me a call and we can hang out...since its only like 45 min drive from my place

I left her there because i lost my wallet and expired 03 tags:wtf:
but yea i'll keep you guys posted maby we can have a mini meet or something?:thumbup: