PDA

View Full Version : well nothing works now

levon2008
02-29-2008, 12:26 AM
Lets see where did it all go wrong, oh thats right on the freeway. Today i got stuck in the worst traffic jam ever, I was behind a truck and couldnt see infront of it and well he slammed on his brakes and so did i. Woot I slid under his stupid ass truck and now my car is screwed up. I have to play mad scientist again im glad its not to bad just the hood is crushed to crap and the radiator is also junk so now i have to replace it all, Cant for get about the head light thats pretty sweet looking. I will post some pictures today wait till you see this nightmare ill post after pictures too.

Ps not to mention pull out the front end of the car under the hood where the radiator sits

If anyone has an idea on how to get this looking right again let me know im probably going to weld the whole front on again..
Levon

imjdoggie
02-29-2008, 09:10 AM
Why not just go to a junkyard and pull the parts you need off a car there rather then welding the front end back on. Is this a joke, you cant be serious about the welding part....

w261w261
03-01-2008, 02:59 PM
Hey, it could have been worse. Check this out for one of the most famous rear-endings of a truck. Click on the video.

http://www.findadeath.com/Deceased/m/Mansfield/jayne_mansfield.htm

levon2008
03-01-2008, 04:13 PM
yea im pretty serious about the welding part, Im going to do a front end conversion now that the thing is screwed. Its just the lights not the engine bay. I got the hood and radiator its going okay now i forgot to take pictures. I wish i would have :(. If i pull this off its going to be a miracle

Dr_Snooz
03-02-2008, 08:37 PM
You're in Fresno, right? The Pick- N- Pull there kicks serious butt.

levon2008
03-03-2008, 12:12 AM
You're in Fresno, right? The Pick- N- Pull there kicks serious butt.

yea i know i picked up my bmw conversion headlights there omg this is going to be freakin awsome if i can pull it off. The head lights are from a 89 bmw the high beam is a projector light and the low beam is like a regular round light updated to the h3 bulbs :). So what im going to do is put the projector light as my low beam and the low beam as my high. I will just switch the bulbs around a bit kind of looks like terminator :) oh the lights were like 24.99 a piece. Well i am going to take pictures of this project for sure and post them with my others in accord pics. Hopefully people follow it, would be pretty sweet.

Dr_Snooz
03-04-2008, 08:53 PM
You're going to adjust those projectors down a bit, right? I freakin' hate when people do that, then drive around with their brights on all the time.

Kudos to you though. Post pics when you're done. I need to swing by there soon to pick up some Bimmer parts too.

levon2008
03-04-2008, 10:22 PM
You're going to adjust those projectors down a bit, right? I freakin' hate when people do that, then drive around with their brights on all the time.

Kudos to you though. Post pics when you're done. I need to swing by there soon to pick up some Bimmer parts too.

Yes I have got the lights togther all the welding is done and now im at the final stage. Installing the radiator. Oh yeah i am going to angle them at the ground more i was also thinking to put a diffrent bulb in them but im not sure if i can fit a 9005 hb3 into a 9006 hb3 slot. I want to get those really annoying ones the cool blue bulbs, Its only annoying to me because my car is lower then trucks and when they have them i go blind lol. Well i will post pictures too still needs more work but ill post what i have maybe a little later. I heard of someone trying to do this but all he came about was a photo chopped picture. I actually have it done :)

coope
03-05-2008, 07:55 AM
pics man

AccordB20A
03-05-2008, 11:27 AM
^^what he said

levon2008
03-13-2008, 10:54 PM
sorry guys been a bit busy ill post some pics in about a day or two from now once again sorry..

levon2008
03-16-2008, 10:10 PM
sorry guys been a bit busy ill post some pics in about a day or two from now once again sorry..

I need to get a usb thing for my photo taker?? Okay forgot for a second what its called the camera needs the usb cord so i need to buy one. I have some pictures before on accord pics post look for levon2008. Sorry for the wait

levon2008
03-21-2008, 11:10 PM
if anyone wanted to see the pics there in accord pics section just search for levon2008 in users shows all my posts. Aright guys have a good night.