PDA

View Full Version : new to 3geez, but a longtime preludepower member

Hondamonster
03-04-2008, 11:51 PM
hey guys im new to the forum because i just got a 89 lx sedan from nskforlife. i have a 3rd gen already, but its a prelude :)

heres my build if you wanna see: http://www.preludepower.com/forums/showthread.php?t=273831&highlight=hondamonster+build+thread

so im just fixing this accord up. one of my cars will have to go, so depending on how i like the accord, i might keep it and be on here for good!

GraniteLXI
03-05-2008, 12:21 AM
Hi and :welcome: You did some excellent work on your 3rd gen lude, im actually interested to see what you may be able to do for this 89 LX. You found the place to be! Oh and be sure to take some pics of your 3gee :wave:

2oodoor
03-05-2008, 04:24 AM
:thumbup:welcome, pics of accord?
don't ya get tired of red preludes? :)

Hondamonster
03-05-2008, 08:16 AM
:thumbup:welcome, pics of accord?
don't ya get tired of red preludes? :)
no way! i just need the money i can get out of it. its worth more than the accord will be. not bashing the accord, its in awesome shape, but thats just how it is. lol

Hi and :welcome: You did some excellent work on your 3rd gen lude, im actually interested to see what you may be able to do for this 89 LX. You found the place to be! Oh and be sure to take some pics of your 3gee :wave:
thanks, and i will get some pics up.

its really weird how this system posts backwards... lol

Catalyst
03-05-2008, 08:52 AM
Welcome to 3geez! I've been watching your thread on preludepower, and you have done some awesome work on your lude. Can't wait to see what you are gonna do to the accord!

Cheeseburger
03-05-2008, 09:12 AM
looks good bro! pics of the accord?

AccordB20A
03-05-2008, 11:44 AM
system post backwards?!?!?! no your system posts backwards:)
welcomes anyway

Hondamonster
03-05-2008, 02:43 PM
system post backwards?!?!?! no your system posts backwards:)
welcomes anyway
lol you would say that. well its all good haha

Welcome to 3geez! I've been watching your thread on preludepower, and you have done some awesome work on your lude. Can't wait to see what you are gonna do to the accord!
yeah i already have some plans :) and thanks!

looks good bro! pics of the accord?
soon... very soon.

forrest89sei
03-05-2008, 09:28 PM
:welcome:

coope
03-05-2008, 10:21 PM
welcome i think all of us is familiar with prelude power tho

MessyHonda
03-06-2008, 09:28 AM
hey...im a member at prelude power....i have to log in...to check up on it.

mushroom_toy
03-15-2008, 09:03 PM
I actually took the time to read your build thread. Looks good man, and im planning on doing the same thing and spraying my car myself with an grav. fed hlvp gun. How long did it take ya to spray the car, and how many coats of paint/clear? Any signs of orange peel or anything?