PDA

View Full Version : HOLY CRAP!!!! Look at all the 2geez in this video!!!!

2ndGenGuy
03-05-2008, 12:33 AM
This is freakin awesome!!!!! It's a huge 2geez meet in Malaysia I'm guessing!!! Insane!! So badass!!!! :wave: :cheers: :welcome: :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zPTKLq0JB1w

Holy shit!! Pissed off 2g Accords!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_m_Z6T0ZiaQ

forrest89sei
03-05-2008, 12:48 AM
thats COOL!!!!!!!!!!

2drSE-i
03-05-2008, 05:56 AM
those guys are nuts!!

sucks that the cops showed up, seemed like he was cool though

Hazwan
03-05-2008, 06:26 AM
Actually those are Indonesian. Nice and clean 2geez though.

MessyHonda
03-05-2008, 09:13 AM
yeah the 2nd gen can look good all fixed up...i like how low they are

SZfiftyfour
03-05-2008, 09:23 AM
Thats awsome. I wish more people cared about 2g's here.
I need those headlamps.

02GTP
03-05-2008, 10:11 AM
so what was cool about that?

Cheeseburger
03-05-2008, 10:20 AM

Getting a group of people together that have the same interest. Having fun. Even more so finding people interested like we are in a different country.

2ndGenGuy
03-05-2008, 10:29 AM
Actually those are Indonesian. Nice and clean 2geez though.

Oh ok, I just keep seeing all the sweet Accords in Malaysia and assumed thats where it might be. :cheers:

GraniteLXI
03-05-2008, 10:34 AM
Wow, great cars and an awesome pick of music by whoever put those vids together. Ive never seen so many 2geez in 1 spot at a time lol

AccordB20A
03-05-2008, 12:03 PM
yeah i thought malasia when i saw the title of this thread too lol

Civic Accord Honda
03-05-2008, 04:27 PM
fuck yeah!!! 2geez FTW

Ichiban
03-05-2008, 04:59 PM

A bunch of people actually share interest in the same kind of car as you do. A car that is obsolete and largely forgotten about, and might I add now becoming rare? Although I could give a shit about rareness, I just like the car. It's cool to know that other people do as well, as far removed as they may be.

Oddly enough I recognized a bunch of those cars from posts on this site, which furthers the "rareness" if you will, they weren't just a bunch of generic civics, cavaliers, or for that matter, 2002 ponitac GTP's.

I guess you could say that a common interest fosters a kinship among people that you don't even know. For example, I can run into some guy with a 2 foot mowhawk and his girlfriend dressed up like a cat on the street, and shoot the shit with them for half an hour, then meet them later at the punk show. Thats pretty much how I met John and Chris (2ndgenguy and 1gen). And that's cool.

02GTP
03-05-2008, 08:03 PM
i understand the whole kinship and bond kind of thing, im all for that. but here is my stand on it and this holds true on ANY CAR SPECIFIC FORUM. some people take the car way too seriously. if u live and breathe 3g accords, fine, no problem. but we r talking about 80's accords here guys. there is nothing special about them. its an old accord. some of u guys idolize these things and i dont understand it. they r not fast, they dont look great (not bad, but not great), dont handle too good stock. i just dont understand it. they r reliable cars that get u from A to B. thats it, sorry if this offends any of u.

and just because something is rare, it doesnt mean anything. if Geo only made one metro, would it be a really sweet car then? i think not.

Ichiban
03-05-2008, 09:46 PM
Hey, you asked, I told. Don't get all bent over it.

turabaka
03-05-2008, 10:09 PM
i understand the whole kinship and bond kind of thing, im all for that. but here is my stand on it and this holds true on ANY CAR SPECIFIC FORUM. some people take the car way too seriously. if u live and breathe 3g accords, fine, no problem. but we r talking about 80's accords here guys. there is nothing special about them. its an old accord. some of u guys idolize these things and i dont understand it. they r not fast, they dont look great (not bad, but not great), dont handle too good stock. i just dont understand it. they r reliable cars that get u from A to B. thats it, sorry if this offends any of u.

and just because something is rare, it doesnt mean anything. if Geo only made one metro, would it be a really sweet car then? i think not.

I'm wondering I could get you to pull that stick out of your ass now.

2ndGenGuy
03-05-2008, 10:35 PM

Wow, coming from the guy with the Pontiac. Yeah that's a car everybody aspires to own. Sorry if that offends you.

Also, I don't think anybody is idolizing anything here. We have a hobby and we enjoy these cars. Nobody gives a fuck if you don't understand it. We like them. We enjoy working on them. We enjoy seeing the things that other people do with them. We enjoy talking about them.

You've got a pretty narrow view of cars if the only cars that are cool to you are the ones that are fast and look like Ferraris.

2drSE-i
03-06-2008, 06:13 AM
I guess you could say that a common interest fosters a kinship among people that you don't even know. For example, I can run into some guy with a 2 foot mowhawk and his girlfriend dressed up like a cat on the street, and shoot the shit with them for half an hour, then meet them later at the punk show. Thats pretty much how I met John and Chris (2ndgenguy and 1gen). And that's cool.

my question is...is jon the cat girl and chris the mohawk guy, or vice versa?

:kekeke:

turabaka
03-06-2008, 08:19 AM
Wow, coming from the guy with the Pontiac. Yeah that's a car everybody aspires to own. Sorry if that offends you.

Also, I don't think anybody is idolizing anything here. We have a hobby and we enjoy these cars. Nobody gives a fuck if you don't understand it. We like them. We enjoy working on them. We enjoy seeing the things that other people do with them. We enjoy talking about them.

You've got a pretty narrow view of cars if the only cars that are cool to you are the ones that are fast and look like Ferraris.

very true. I find it satisfying to take an old beater and fix it up turning it into a faster car in the process. Plus if I screw something up the fix is a lot cheaper than on an expensive sports car. :Owned:

Civic Accord Honda
03-06-2008, 10:37 AM

1. they may not be fast but with some work they can be made pretty fast
2.pre 1990's hondas have more class and better looks then most newer cars
3.the metro IS really awesome car dont matter what. but still don't ever compare a honda to a metro again
4. whats so great about the gtp? yeah it may by faster then a pre 1990s honda BUT it looks like ever other car thats made nowadays and has no class..
:rant:

turabaka
03-06-2008, 01:31 PM
3.the metro IS really awesome car dont matter what. but still don't ever compare a honda to a metro again
4. whats so great about the gtp? yeah it may by faster then a pre 1990s honda BUT it looks like ever other car thats made nowadays and has no class..
:rant:

word. plus with that blower on it, The thing sounds like one of those electric lego motors. aka. gay

turabaka
03-06-2008, 01:33 PM
edit: sorry for the double post my internet was being a little screwy.

to the post below mine. That's kinda the point I was trying to make. The GTP may be a great car, but they're no point trying to pretend that it's going to match up to a lambo. It's just not gonna happen. Same thing for the Accords. Although I personally think the 3gee hatches look damn good.

edit 2: I just realised I forgot to ever comment on the vid. lol. So back on topic
Great vid!!! awesome Accords!!!! (engage fanboy mode) lol

2ndGenGuy
03-06-2008, 01:45 PM
Lets not get into flaming here now. The GTP is not a bad car, and has its own great features that probably many people really enjoy. But it's not cool to come in here and talk shit like that, and especially not when you're not sporing anything better.

Ichiban
03-06-2008, 04:57 PM
Lets not get into flaming here now. The GTP is not a bad car, and has its own great features that probably many people really enjoy. But it's not cool to come in here and talk shit like that, and especially not when you're not sporing anything better.

Exactly. I'm not trying to shit in anyone's cornflakes. I think my Accord is the ultimate car. For a low budget tinker toy, that is. I like the look of it, love the way it drives, and somewhat enjoy the challenges of trying to improve it. Hell, I'm a machinist and trying to make this car better is difficult. But I admit I revel in having something completely different than anything else out there. It's not an MG, or a Triumph (both of which have huge aftermarket and restoration followings), but I actually think it's better. The engineering and design that went into that car still amaze me.

So drive what you like. Whatever.

02GTP
03-06-2008, 08:09 PM
:wtf:

think about what u just said. no they cant be fast without a motor swap (like every other honda). whats the fastest street A20 here? 14's? thats slow as piss and many stock cars r just as fast and faster. and what is so classy? they have more ground cleareance than a hummer stock. and how many other cars have u have driven?

:Owned:

turabaka
03-06-2008, 08:24 PM

think about what u just said. no they cant be fast without a motor swap (like every other honda). whats the fastest street A20 here? 14's? thats slow as piss and many stock cars r just as fast and faster. and what is so classy? they have more ground cleareance than a hummer stock. and how many other cars have u have driven?

Why in the fuck do you even come to this board? Sure the a20 motor isn't the fastest, but I'll bet you money that my car lasts longer than your american piece of crap.

2drSE-i
03-06-2008, 08:34 PM
Honestly guys, they are just cars. Our tastes are different, every one of us, so just get the hell over it. Don't hate on other peoples cars because there is no doubt in my mind that in someone elses mind my car is ugly as fuck.

The purpose of this thread was share information about indonesians who have massive 2G Car meets, not create a giant ass off topic "My car is better than your car" pissing match. I suggest you both (and the other 3 people involved in the argument) chill out before the mods get involved.

2ndGenGuy
03-06-2008, 08:40 PM

There are a A20's running in the 13s if not lower with forced induction on STOCK blocks. Even a 5th gen Civic with an A20 swapped in for drag because the motor holds up so well to abuse. There are A20s and ET motors running around with 160-200hp naturally aspirated. I encourage you to check into the facts before spouting out bullshit here. You clearly have no respect for this forum or it's members. And this thread is clearly off track.

Consider it your first official warning.