PDA

View Full Version : Killing Honda?

86ccord
03-05-2008, 05:30 PM
Well when i first bought my honda ((3gee)) i was cleaning out the back seat and i found a funny red substance in the back seat.. i thought hmm something spilled.. no big deal.. then as i continued to clean some more i found two empty bullet shells.. so i thought hmm maybe the previous owner liked to shoot targets...

well like 3 months later (( today )) i was pulling off my right front finder quarter panel to swap it out with a new one and soon as i pulled it off.. like 5 more bullet shells came dropping to the ground.. i picked it up.. 9MM so now i put two and two together.. bullet shells.. red substance.. then i remembered that i had no rear window and the guy i bought it from said it was super cold out side and some hot water dripped on it and it shattered..he also used the phrase " it was like someone shot at me..." so now i think some one got killed in my car.. :]

what you guys think?

forrest89sei
03-05-2008, 05:37 PM
Wow thats um......

Well If the car is good keep it, but look into a different interior :wave:

russiankid
03-05-2008, 05:39 PM
Scary stuff man...:(

Ichiban
03-05-2008, 05:40 PM
How in blue fuck would spent casings make it up under the fender?

A18A
03-05-2008, 05:44 PM
^yeah i was wondering that too lol

forrest89sei
03-05-2008, 05:50 PM
Maybe there was a gun under the front seat that went off? IDK

I'd Look up recent epp's of Cops and see if your car was on it :D

AccordB20A
03-05-2008, 06:03 PM
thats random as. usually you find old money in your car not dead bullets

86ccord
03-05-2008, 06:10 PM
lol yeah i know.. its crazy isnt it.. lol i wish it was old money... but yeah.. im going to re-do the interior and imma see what happens with that..oh boy..

kinna scares me tho..lol i hope it isnt haunted.. lol

Civic Accord Honda
03-05-2008, 06:26 PM
lol no fair why cant my car be cool :(

Catalyst
03-05-2008, 06:30 PM
Yeah I only found money in mine. Pulled back the carpet under the dash on the passenger side when I was running my amp's power wire, and found a roll of 10 dollar bills. There was $60 bucks total. :D

86ccord
03-05-2008, 06:32 PM
omgah.. freaking lucky!! hmm the way my car is looking with the bullet shells and the funny red substance.. theres no telling what could be hiding under my car.. lmao!

Pico
03-05-2008, 07:15 PM
I think blood turns brown in color as it gets old, doesnt stay red I think.
But that does sound strange how you found the casings in the fender.

GraniteLXI
03-05-2008, 07:23 PM
I would do a VIN check to see if your car has been in any police reports, this one may be actually worth paying for a report! lol :gun::gun::gun:

MessyHonda
03-06-2008, 02:13 AM
lol how that sounds interesting....i always find glass in my car cuz my lil rear triangle window has been busted twice.

cubert
03-06-2008, 04:21 AM
kinna scares me tho..lol i hope it isnt haunted.. lol

lol..i hear what youre saying there...the lincoln towncar i used to own was previously owned by a funeral home..

2oodoor
03-06-2008, 04:32 AM
Yeah I only found money in mine. Pulled back the carpet under the dash on the passenger side when I was running my amp's power wire, and found a roll of 10 dollar bills. There was $60 bucks total. :D

now that is one of the sweetest finds in a used car I heard yet, awesome

Ok the spent casings, the car must have been used in drive bys, unless someone was really particular about picking up brass while they were plinking.

somebody may have been hit, doesnt mean they got deaded :gun: or it coulda been poochy ran out in front of the car or in the line of fire.

Funny you see people shooting out of cars on tv, ever try that,?? you will be deaf pretty quick. Of course now days, bangers want to bring fiction to life (errr death) so that explains DB's.

evil88accordLX
03-06-2008, 11:01 AM
Maybe there was a gun under the front seat that went off?

if the gun fired under the seat, the spent casings would be in the car, not the fender. and for that to happen, someone would either have to pull the trigger, or it would have to be so hot that the ammo is cooking itself off (that kind of heat would probably melt the inside of the car). and the gun would have to be auto to fire off 5 rounds by itself, otherwise the bolt has to be manually cycled. its almost impossible for a gun to accidentally fire itself off. they are meant to be able to take all kinds of abuse, including dropping, and still not fire.

they would have had to have been put there i think. once you put on the fender, the side marker, and the inner wheel well guard, the inside of the fender is pretty much sealed off completely.

but finding blood and bullet casings in your car is kinda cool. keep looking around, maybe Jimmy Hoffa is in there somewhere......

snoopyloopy
03-06-2008, 04:31 PM
i think someone on here found like $300 cash in a hatch when he bought it.

anyway, i think your car was probably used to shoot at someone who then shot back at him. although blood staying red that long is a bit strange.

lostforawhile
03-06-2008, 06:41 PM
well the 89 lxi hatch i got my seats from at the junkyard was full of bullet holes,and you could see the seats were bloodstained, as well as casings all over the car,of course i stripped the old upholstery off those seats. glad to see that one crushed. gave me the creeps someone died in that car for sure. i know the people who owned the yard and they kept having problems with the crusher when they tried to smash it. i told them it was full of bullet holes and bloodstains. i actually have lots of parts off that car,stripped it down to a bare shell. like a piranna.i almost forgot,they closed that yard to turn it into a scrap appliance yard,and their main building burned down. might have had nothing to do with it or you never know.

86ccord
03-06-2008, 06:58 PM
yeah its crazy really, going back to that red substance.. its not a "true red" its more like a rusty kinna red.. but either way.. its verrryy crazy.. kinna wild if you think about it.. haha.. but yeah..hmm maybe thats why my car smells kinna funny at times..lol idk..

anyone else have any horror stories to share about killing..odd findings in their honda?

turabaka
03-06-2008, 08:32 PM
lol. I had something similar with my car. there's a brownish rust color spot on the passenger side head visor in my car it looks kinda like blood spray, and there's some more of it on the e-brake handle under the cover. I also found a bunch of broken glass in the back seat when I pulled the carpet from my car. It was covered in red stuff. How the hell the glass got under the carpet I will never know.

MessyHonda
03-07-2008, 09:01 AM
pics

86ccord
03-09-2008, 06:45 AM
ill get some pictures today.. hopefully..