PDA

View Full Version : dash..and lights..

86ccord
03-16-2008, 07:06 PM
ALLRIGHT!

well i need a new dash board for my car.. the top piece i guess you would say.. anyone know a website i can get a blue one? im sure its on this forum somewheres its just i couldnt find it..

also.. i need a drivers side parking light.. and ive been looking for one.. and is anyone aware of that they cost $110.00? that is outrageous.. why are they so expensive?

Hash_man_Se_i
03-16-2008, 08:28 PM
Best place to get a dash board is at an auto wrecker or junkyard... and as far as the park light, do you mean the bumper light? or what, cuz I probably have a couple spares lying around.

turabaka
03-16-2008, 08:35 PM
man just get the top and bottom. They're screwed together and glued together. I replaced the top half of my dash, and it was a pain in the ass. I hated every minute of it.

86ccord
03-17-2008, 05:09 AM
Best place to get a dash board is at an auto wrecker or junkyard... and as far as the park light, do you mean the bumper light? or what, cuz I probably have a couple spares lying around.

alright.. ill go to the JY for my dash.. and while im out i may even look for a new light..

the light im talking about is the one thats on the side.. its beside your headlight and it wraps around the car.. its the parking light..but yeah most sites want 110.00$$ for it.. :[