PDA

View Full Version : IM Back!!!

b20aTURBO
03-21-2008, 04:28 PM
Hey guys posted on my new Sn B20a OG but I found my Old screen name so im back would be nice to talk to many of you still....If Guys need B20a Parts still Let me know I can start to source the motors if Need be and the Headgaskets as Well Let me know Guys BTW here are pics of my new Car after I sold the Integra :cheers:
http://i253.photobucket.com/albums/hh57/fizzsti/Jtuned.jpg
http://i253.photobucket.com/albums/hh57/fizzsti/Jtuned3.jpg

2oodoor
03-21-2008, 04:57 PM
NICE car guy

b20aTURBO
03-21-2008, 05:00 PM
Oh thanks alot man appreciate it

2ndGenGuy
03-21-2008, 05:30 PM
Dayum nice! Hows about some numbers? :)

b20aTURBO
03-21-2008, 05:43 PM
Well with the stock turbo FMIC DP and exhaust was pushing 320 at the wheels...switched turbo got it up to 350 at the wheels now with my new FMIC Fuel rails..70mm Cold Air Intake. and Tumbler deletes im hoping for 420 at the wheels with the new engine management

mykwikcoupe
03-21-2008, 06:34 PM
yeah hows it going, Im the guy you sold the turbo and angine to. Its still not in but has alot of goodies to go with it now. Your new car looks fantastic. your old accord is beat and welcome back. I know id be down for another motor and especially the 5 speed parts or mugen parts

b20aTURBO
03-21-2008, 06:50 PM
Yeah Mike I remember you very well man Hows the Family doing? still not in the car yet?? werent you the one with the Fast ass american car cant remember what it was...Camero maybe and old one?? My accord is Beat???? Uhoh what happend to it As far as b20a motors I may be able to get a few but I think ill focus more on Gaskets and seals its a cleaner buisness lol

Hash_man_Se_i
03-21-2008, 06:56 PM
Dang... that car is hawt!!... I remember seeing it on jtuned... still waiting for their new site though.

Good to see OG members dropping by once in a while... I totally forget your car though to be honest... any pics?...

b20aTURBO
03-21-2008, 07:23 PM
they tell me the new owner VERSANIK has a couple of them posted up

mykwikcoupe
03-21-2008, 07:48 PM
well I shouldnt say beat as I havent seen any pics but posts about it carboning over and burninf rich and being way to hard to tune is what I rememebr. The families great, the THUNDERBIRD just got done with a complete suspension overall and now needs a paintjob. swapped out the gears so its not as fast 1/4 mile but its alot more fun to drive. See what you can find in the way of mugen parts. Theres a few members with some hawt hard to find parts. Carotman with his valvecover, the guy who bought the front aero lip of wprocomp and those damn guys in NZ with there hard to find digital dashes. Im so jealous, just go get me a RHD aerodeck

GraniteLXI
03-21-2008, 08:08 PM
Damn, i can see why your WRX has been in mags....wow, sponsorship cash or you pay for that all on your own? oh and dont forget to show us a few pics of your old 3gee if you still have any :) Welcome back as well :cheers: I'm fairly new here but a regular now ^_^

forrest89sei
03-21-2008, 08:10 PM
Welcome Back!

Sexy WRX STi :thumbup:

snoopyloopy
03-21-2008, 09:33 PM
so is that your sti or just yours is done up similarly?

b20aTURBO
03-22-2008, 08:24 AM
so is that your sti or just yours is done up similarly?

Thats my STI..that was the feature in Jtuned a little while ago Its last feature was in Banzai....And I paid for everything out of my pocket worked my ass off to get it where it is now little by little part by part

b20aTURBO
03-22-2008, 08:25 AM
well I shouldnt say beat as I havent seen any pics but posts about it carboning over and burninf rich and being way to hard to tune is what I rememebr. The families great, the THUNDERBIRD just got done with a complete suspension overall and now needs a paintjob. swapped out the gears so its not as fast 1/4 mile but its alot more fun to drive. See what you can find in the way of mugen parts. Theres a few members with some hawt hard to find parts. Carotman with his valvecover, the guy who bought the front aero lip of wprocomp and those damn guys in NZ with there hard to find digital dashes. Im so jealous, just go get me a RHD aerodeck

THUNERBIRD!!!!! thats right now I remember man...I thought I got you some JDM parts didnt I send you the JDM corner lights for your car??

RobT5580
03-22-2008, 12:12 PM
PM me if you have any info on brand and price of a head set. Right now im having issues with my vendor in Japan and im working on others.