PDA

View Full Version : Interior door panels

RamThis
04-03-2008, 09:26 PM
Does honda have complete interior door panels for the 89's anymore?? My mapholders are broken and the lower carpet pieces are peeling off and look like crap. I'd like to just replace the whole damn thing if possible.

Anyone know?

forrest89sei
04-03-2008, 09:29 PM
Does honda have complete interior door panels for the 89's anymore?? My mapholders are broken and the lower carpet pieces are peeling off and look like crap. I'd like to just replace the whole damn thing if possible.

Anyone know?

Complete there $413 each, YIKES!!

See if you can get what you need piece by piece here:

https://www.hondapartsdeals.com/honda_parts_list.php?hp_queried_components=0&hp_series_id=466&hp_series_model=ACCORD&hp_series_year=1989&hp_series_door_ext_grade=4DR+LX&hp_series_transmission=4AT&hp_series_slsareacd=KA&hp_system=G&hp_component=B++3903

A18A
04-03-2008, 10:00 PM
damn if i didnt destroy mine i would sell them to you for only $350 shipped each

blackcougar141
04-04-2008, 05:31 AM
^^^^$350.00 each shipped...hahaha.....seriously bro, go to a auto yard, trya nd find some decent ones and take them to an upholstery shop with any new pieces you might need.....also try going to Majestic Honda that's online, I buy a lot of parts from them and their really cheap for all brand new parts!!!

imjdoggie
04-04-2008, 07:38 AM
I have leather ones you can have from a 89 sei, make an offer.

Jason

johndej
04-06-2008, 05:04 PM
i'd just hit up a junk yard and try to find a matching one

Dr_Snooz
04-06-2008, 08:55 PM
Ditto. Mine are all cracked at the top where the hellfire Fresno sun hit them. Thanks for another great link Forrest/Dark/CAH!

forrest89sei
04-06-2008, 09:57 PM
Ditto. Mine are all cracked at the top where the hellfire Fresno sun hit them. Thanks for another great link Forrest/Dark/CAH!

LOL we're not one person, I just have that Dark/CAH Sig cuz it would be funny to see him as president

And Where in fresno did you live? I used to live near west and ashland

Dr_Snooz
04-07-2008, 04:22 AM
LOL we're not one person, I just have that Dark/CAH Sig cuz it would be funny to see him as president

And Where in fresno did you live? I used to live near west and ashland

Sorry. Noobie error. It's the signature that threw me. Maybe he can get us all some cars like he just videoed if he got elected... :cheers:

I grew up in Fresno, so I lived all over. Mostly in north Fresno, First & Herndon, Bullard & Marks, etc. When I moved out at 18, I lived in the ghetto at Blackstone & Ashlan. Could hear gunshots from my bedroom window, but was too young & dumb to be worried. Then in Clovis for a spell. I'm in the Bay Area now, but will be moving to LA in the fall.

Nice to meet a local on the site.