PDA

View Full Version : serious site glitch

lostforawhile
04-06-2008, 07:39 PM
ok earlier i changed my email it said it was updated and would send a confirmation email, i figured i would read it later. later went to post and wtf i'm locked out, i'm logged in, yet i don't have permission to post, i can't even send a ticket to say i'm having problems . also it says i have x number of Pm's out of zero allowed. it was like i was logged in yet i wans't.all because i changed my email adress. also the first time i changed it it asked me to confirm i changed my password,which i hadn't changed at all. went back and checked ,it asks for your password to change an email adress,so i typed it in,never changed anything but my email,and it says changes confirmed. then it locks me out of posting. once i go to my email and confirm my email change i can post again. there needs to be something on the site that says it's going to lock you out until you confirm the email, i couldn't figure out wtf was going on.

87accordlxi
04-06-2008, 09:51 PM
It's not a site glitch, it's a security precaution built into vbulletin. You can't post until you've confirmed a valid email address, whether you're just registering or changing your email address of record.

knarg
04-07-2008, 08:51 PM
pwned

2oodoor
04-10-2008, 02:25 PM
unrelated probably, but all the pics using imageshit are not loading right, the "3G in nature" thread is full of them as are "summer wheels"thread

lostforawhile
04-16-2008, 08:01 PM
i know off topic but is anyone else having problems with the quick links drop down menu in firefox? i can use other v bulletin sites quick links menues fine but not on three geez

2oodoor
05-16-2008, 03:53 PM
Im getting pretty F'n pissed at this site directing me to an Ip, 64. something that goes to nowhere. I have tried to post umteen times today with negative results.. wtf is happening
this is the only website that is doing it, doesnt matter where I am when it does it. wtf..

lostforawhile
05-16-2008, 04:10 PM
yea i belong to a number of vbulletin sites and they al work fine,except for this one.

2oodoor
05-16-2008, 04:23 PM
yea i belong to a number of vbulletin sites and they al work fine,except for this one.

oh good , well no oh bad.. lol
thx Lost

Oldblueaccord
05-16-2008, 07:14 PM
Im getting pretty F'n pissed at this site directing me to an Ip, 64. something that goes to nowhere. I have tried to post umteen times today with negative results.. wtf is happening
this is the only website that is doing it, doesnt matter where I am when it does it. wtf..

Hey man you got a virius maybe or are bugged some how? Im posting here with no problesm other then the usually "unresolved erroor" D 404 or what ever. But i cut and paste my responses before I send them anyway.

Try Spybot search and destroy.

Also I sent you a PM like 2 weeks ago too.

wp

AccordB20A
05-16-2008, 10:08 PM
two people with problems. what have both of you two done that i havent? mine works flawlessly apart from being one of the slower sites i visit

MessyHonda
05-17-2008, 01:06 AM
i dont have a problem....its a solid site...even on my phone it loads up quick.

A18A
05-17-2008, 01:23 AM
i know off topic but is anyone else having problems with the quick links drop down menu in firefox? i can use other v bulletin sites quick links menues fine but not on three geez

me!! when i click a drop down aarow it just takes me to the 3geez home page but without that whole menu bar

lostforawhile
05-17-2008, 07:13 AM
two people with problems. what have both of you two done that i havent? mine works flawlessly apart from being one of the slower sites i visiti think it's something with firefox and this site,i don't have any problems with other v bulletin sites,oh i saw something interesting too,. someone said on v bulletin, if people have a lot of old stored pm's it can slow down the entire site. it said for everyone to clear out old pm's and the site would speed up. might be a v bulletin quirk. also to disable email notification if not used much, talking about individual people doing this, if you just use your subscribed threads,you really don't need it sending 10000 emails.

Civic Accord Honda
05-17-2008, 09:53 AM
the site keeps going down alot latey for me :(

Pico
05-18-2008, 07:33 PM
the site keeps going down alot latey for me :(

Same here with me, I cant count how many times today that I couldnt get on the forum. One minute it's fine the next nothing.
It's getting frustrating :(

2oodoor
05-19-2008, 03:47 AM
and it really sux to type up a train of thought on a post to only have it jam up disappear. That has happened to me here about five times in the past three days.
so you all missed out on some contraversial and spicy pwning stuff.. :cheers:

also not site related I dont think but there is some button on my keyboard that makes all text disappear too, I have not figured out which one cuz it is always accidental.

conozo
05-20-2008, 05:04 PM
i have been having problems with the site not responding also for the past couple of days. The past hour i have barely been able to get on.

lostforawhile
05-20-2008, 05:46 PM
i couldn't get on at school, but other v bulletin sites worked fine,so it's not my computer here. i kept getting database error.

Demon1024
05-20-2008, 08:16 PM
DOWN! AAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!
I kept checking my protections i thought it was me. just no response..:(