PDA

View Full Version : H22A/F20B PRi Engine Mounts.

2Fast_Fiero
09-20-2002, 02:05 PM
I have been talking with PRi for the past 2 weeks and they told me that if I can get 10 Orders of people wanting the H22A engine mounts made and a car in SoCal to prototype the mounts to, they will start manufacturing the 3rd Gen Accord H22A/F20B Engine Swap Mounts. So I need 10 people wanting the mounts, and someone wanting to do this swap that lives in SoCal.

Jims 86LXI HB
09-20-2002, 02:24 PM
This is where I'd normally post one of those cartoon thing's showing it jaw dropped, but that doesn't even begin to express what I'm thinking. No offence, nothing bad, not trying to piss ya off, but you've got to be kidding if you think you can get ten people to pony up the money. I'd be really surprised if more than 2 people would really truely commit.

I know you don't get any where if you don't try, but as soon as you heard the numbers they want, I'd kinda think your heart would sink. Not being mean, just pointing out the way things are for our members. We just don't have that many members who are ready to commit to ten mounts for any engine, let alone the H22. I give you a "A" for effort. :wave:

I'd love to see the mounts, but their business requirements are to steep.

2Fast_Fiero
09-20-2002, 02:43 PM
LOL, tell me about it. I'm going to try and talk them down tho....they want 10 diff customers just so they can start actualy making them so that you'll see them on the web sites that are selling them and stuff. I'll keep on trying to talk them down and how ever many people want the mounts for the H22 I'm gonna try and get them for the people. If I had the money now, I'd buy the H22 and tow the 87 LXi with the blown motor to SoCal and let them prototype the mounts in my car.....I'm posting the same thing I did above everywhere's over the net, a few places in HS since I've allready met a few people with 3Geez there. I'm gonna also advertise all over my state for them....It would realy help if they did make the mounts. but we gotta start somewheres. Thx for the imput.

89lxihb 00lude
09-22-2002, 12:58 PM
I'd be interrested. I'm going to set up car for SCCA club racing so wouldn't be able to use them there but would be cool to have a set. Also depends on how much it'll cost if I remember right the B series motors are around $600. Any idea what they would want for it.